What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

What has prevented India from going to war with Pakistan is not your 'Military Arsenal'. India don't care about your 'Military Arsenal'. It is small and inconsequential. What has prevented India from going to war is your nukes. If not for your nukes, India would have gone to war just after 26/11.

Aren't nukes part of Pakistan's military arsenal?

Ballistic missiles and a new gen of nuclear weapons have developed very rapidly after 2008.

As far conventional weapons are concerned, well there has been improvement as the 3:1 difference has dropped.
Calling them inconequential is a bit unfair.

The problem is that some still have in mind the Pakistan of 71 which is just helping in deceiving themselves.

The bottomline is that India cannot attack Pakistan, but media war will be on for a little while.

Too much handbags, about time superpower India shows whos the boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Paan Singh....why just talk selectively, let's focus on the overall picture and since you people keep dragging in Minhas and Kamra to lift your tail, do you even know you had your own versions during the Khalistan insurgency but hey you belong to snow white kingdom while we suppose to be in denial. :cheesy:

WAFF | World's Armed Forces Forum: The India Air Force has the worst crash record in the world

Hangar Roof Collapses, Damages 8 India Jets - Los Angeles Times

In 2012 PAF lost 6 Fighter jets(4 mirages,2 F-7's).

In 2012 IAF lost 4 Fighter jets(2 Mirages,1 MiG 21,1 Jaguar).

The second lik is from 1989.:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't nukes part of Pakistan's military arsenal?

Ballistic missiles and a new gen of nuclear weapons have developed very rapidly after 2008.

As far conventional weapons are concerned, well there has been improvement as the 3:1 difference has dropped.
Calling them inconequential is a bit unfair.

The problem is that some still have in mind the Pakistan of 71 which is just helping in deceiving themselves.

The bottomline is that India cannot attack Pakistan, but media war will be on for a little while.

Yes, if Mumbai could not make India attack Pakistan, I don't think this incidence will make India attack Pakistan. As regarding 'inconsequential', it is relative. As India spends almost ten times as much as Pakistan's defense budget as on its military budget, it is in a relative way 'inconsequential'. Moreover, geographically Pakistan is very shallow. 90% of its major cities and population are just on the other side of the border. Any conventional war is in India's favor overwhelmingly. Hence if not for nukes, India would have gone all out war with Pakistan after Mumbai, just as these nukes prevented India–Pakistan standoff in 2001-2002 after Indian Parliament attack into a war

then i say Pak must violate ceasefire and then we would see the guts of this Mr. brown...my foot,his "other options" ...!

we kicked a$$ of the same country 4 times in the last 60 years..i don't think india have to prove anything more,especially when power and technological gap is increased multiple times in last 2 decades..:butcher:

self delusion...
we kicked a$$ of the same country 4 times in the last 60 years..i don't think india have to prove anything more,especially when power and technological gap is increased multiple times in last 2 decades..:butcher:

then i say Pak must violate ceasefire and then we would see the guts of this Mr. brown...my foot,his "other options" ...!

here comes another fan of Rambo and terminator..please protect your country from taliban kiddo,no need to poke india,especially when even your army is saying india isn't enemy no 1.and pak airforce knows that their power disparity with IAF.they didn't won when they had tech edge..now they lost both tech and number game by miles..

In 2012 PAF lost 6 Fighter jets(4 mirages,2 F-7's).

In 2012 IAF lost 4 Fighter jets(2 Mirages,1 MiG 21,1 Jaguar).

The second lik is from 1989.:rofl::rofl:

So, as i said look at the overall picture......while PAF has been conducting daily sorties for last several years against militants, hence more combat flying, when was the last time the IAF fired in anger. :lol:
Must i spoon feed you all.....read my post again....during the height of Khalistan insurgency, the hangar roof collapse was generally reported as sabotage. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom