What's new

"India Will Be the World's Next Great Power."

on topic
if india start to cares his public health and do not use his money only in weapons which cant bring a happy life to citizens,just put down proper pride,and recognize the inadequate economy.
just reduce the poor,thats good for you,good for a clean world .

India will be a "Supa-Powa" for sure,as far there is atleast one indian working for it.

yeah sad part is none of these diligent Indians are in your GOV.

@Bond

Sitara is supposed to be cheap, you dumb $hit. You can't make a car that looks like a limo.

@alkaid
2$ per day per person ..
In a family with 2 children man has to earn 700 pkr per day ..
Dont compare yourself with india .. A single indian state maharastra has more gdp than entire pakistan .. So keep dreaming

I never claimed that india will be a superpower; neither does the article.. on the contrary- article is trying to put forward arguments for challenges in India's development...
but then if your comments like "India will never be a superpower" help you vent frustration of all of the suicide bombings & nato drone strikes- I think this article is fine... :lol:

Now you are just saying whatever comes out of your mouth to desperately defend India.. Quit your yakking, India will never be a superpower.

Over 600 million Hindustanis that's over half the nation live on less than $2 a day. India has more poverty than Africa. The common Indian man lives a miserable life. This hysteria of BRIC which is a concept created by World Bank has really brainwashed and wet the faces of Indians with ejaculations of delusion it has been squirted all over their face and now dripping down as the Indians lick it off which was though previously to never be surpassed.

It is through sheer mass population taxing India can even raise a army, air force, and navy of considerable numbers. They have mass quantitity but really lack quality, if in doubt see Tata Nano.

I own and drive the Nano daily,mind it!

quick-gun-murugan.jpg

@Bond

Sitara is supposed to be cheap, you dumb $hit. You can't make a car that looks like a limo.

I was replying to A1kid's comment about Tata nano quality.. for it's price- it is bang for your buck.. but then people who take pride in Sitara will not understand Tata nano's value.. :D

lmao! WTF is that contraption.

solar powered super car, i know it's new to Indians but don't respond like a gorilla you have been walking standing for 10000 years.

@alkaid
2$ per day per person ..
In a family with 2 children man has to earn 700 pkr per day ..
Dont compare yourself with india .. A single indian state maharastra has more gdp than entire pakistan .. So keep dreaming

So what, 600 million Indians earn less than 1.25 a day. What does your govt do? Tell them to eat rats for food.

I was replying to A1kid's comment about Tata nano quality.. for it's price- it is bang for your buck.. but then people who take pride in Sitara will not understand Tata nano's value.. :D

You posted a bad angle and pic of Sitara...

solar powered super car, i know it's new to Indians but don't respond like a gorilla you have been walking standing for 10000 years.

Solar Powered? I don't see any solar panels:confused:. Looks like a ride on lawn mower to me.

Back
Top Bottom