What's new

India welcomes Chinese investments in infrastructure sector

Every govt wants trade with China, leave trade aside. Is not Modi more pro-China than the Congress war-mongers?

Modi is far more Pro-China than these idiots
& these idiots are taking us closer to the US freaking Fagggots
Also in his leadership we can see an Improvement of Relations btw India & China & reduction of warmongering by our stupid media

Modi is far more Pro-China than these idiots
& these idiots are taking us closer to the US freaking Fagggots
Also in his leadership we can see an Improvement of Relations btw India & China & reduction of warmongering by our stupid media

The BJP is more nationalist so i think its the reverse.

Have not seen anything to suggest that relationship would improve. Did Modi and his party make any stance regarding china?

this is what your media would never tell you .but you are able on get some info through overseas medias,isn't it?

When you came on this forum, you wanted to be friendly with Indians. :lol:

When you came on this forum, you wanted to be friendly with Indians. :lol:
it's a nice dream,isn't it ? not only me but also many other Chinese member wanted to be friendly with Indian members,you know how tough it is.tell me why.....

it's a nice dream,isn't it ? not only me but also many other Chinese member wanted to be friendly with Indian members,you know how tough it is.tell me why.....

Its difficult for us too.

Its difficult for us too.

let's admit it we dont get along

indians are not in the same class as other south Asians whom we feel comfortable with

you are a super-powder, "China Killer" icbm and air-craft carrier elite club member, inda 2030 - india shining! You are so untouchable!

let's admit it we dont get along

indians are not in the same class as other south Asians whom we feel comfortable with

you are a super-powder, "China Killer" icbm and air-craft carrier elite club member, inda 2030 - india shining! You are so untouchable!

^^in my personal experience, the insecure indians and chinese don't get along.

the calm ones get along just fine.

as for chinese investments, GOI or CPC will have little control since businesses mostly look for their own interests.

^^in my personal experience, the insecure indians and chinese don't get along.

the calm ones get along just fine.

China has no problems with insecurity issues with india to which we can easily identify their inferiority complex galore!
Only the stupid taiwanese who would go into intimate relationships with insecured indians who see their own country in dilapidated and rotting state - on a long long haul - and their first realization to civilization through living in the Chinese-Taiwanese mode!

^^^as I said, it is only the insecure chinese and indians who get in to such debates.

i'm sure the level-headed ones are more than happy to make money together.

I personally despise Indians. They have the most vulgar and repulsive culture in the world and a extremely detestable boasting trait. This is why I celebrate when the Indian economy and Rupee collapsed. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of A-holes as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom