What's new

India Warns Pakistan Over Any New Terror Attacks

In case you forgot about 1971, ya we prevailed.

It was a civil war in 1971. In 1948 we took 40% kashmir that we didnt have. 1965- we held a adversery several times bigger than us. Oh and kargil 05353 we still have lol hahahaha.

SINGH- On partition muslims killed hindus, Hindus killed muslims. If you look at history your lot got stuffed by both sides. How do you feel sticking up for Hindus who raped and killed singhs. Oh and you lost punjab half to us and half to hindus. lol

Are you forgetting first casualties of the partition were Sikhs themselves..Master Tara Singh's village was the first one to cleansed(during riots) after he opposed creation of Pakistan

It was a civil war in 1971. In 1948 we took 40% kashmir that we didnt have. 1965- we held a adversery several times bigger than us. Oh and kargil 05353 we still have lol hahahaha.

You took it..because we weren't there yet..once we arrived ..you only lost the land ..you were pushed back from outskirts for Srinagar airport right uptill present LOC stands.

If you feel happy with these words, Be Happy with that and Make Pakistan as one of the fastest Developing Country in world. I wish one Day Pakistan GDP will be in Top 10 in the world. My Best Wishes and I mean it :tup:

Chinese are.. yellow with 0.5 mm eyes :lol: They are the most ugly after Africans!

stop acting like a cry baby

he was not being racist

Typical Indians, making excuses for their own racism. :rofl:

And on topic, China easily humilated India in 1962.

And now in 2011, China's economy is four times bigger than the Indian one, with commensurate military spending.

You are welcome to try again, now that the advantage has shifted enormously in our favour. :azn:

Lol is he trying to instigate me?
Take this then fuacking !:
Bharat mata ki jai ...enjoy it phailed instigator ;)

comeon yaar why you defending hindus when they took half of punjab and raped and killed your lot too. Just llok at the history books thats what they say

Listen theey treat 80% of their own (untouchables) the same. Hindu religion is racist..

Kindly Don't use such kind of words on this Forum. Its totally Wrong. You are decreasing the quality of the forum.

You took it..because we weren't there yet..once we arrived ..you only lost the land ..you were pushed back from outskirts for Srinagar airport right uptill present LOC stands.

And after 60 years you cant take it back your population and economy hahahahah

Typical Indians, making excuses for their own racism. :rofl:

And on topic, China easily humilated India in 1962.

And now in 2011, China's economy is four times bigger than the Indian one, with commensurate military spending.

You are welcome to try again, now that the advantage has shifted enormously in our favour. :azn:

Ya, who cares.

Back
Top Bottom