What's new

India Warns Pakistan Over Any New Terror Attacks

India threatens China as well, by calling their new missile the "China killer". :lol:

American pressure alone, is more than enough to hold off India.

If not, then Pakistani and Chinese troops will do the job.

Can you remember the last time you deployed troops or came to Pakistan's rescue in war like situation with India..because I can't.

It depends on you, how you are gonna take it! There is a clear caution message send by GOI and it is a fact. Whatever you think on your behalf is not gonna affect us. Thats why I did mention that it does not matter to us.

Please read the post again. BTW, this thread was opened by me only.

It was a tremendous pressure faced by GOI internally and IA had to bear a hard restrain after 26/11. So, as a precautionary message GOI has issued this one.

Please note: There are certain things that comes beyond strategy and development i.e. Sovereignty, Patriotism etc
Don't dare to challenge over and again

I am flabbergasted! why is this message being convoyed pretty late? It has been almost 3 years since we saw Mumbai attacks.. Anyways its your call, why should I panic, in fact even PA wants the things in same flavor - its only we Pakistanis who want things in order but on the other hand we are also obligated to antagonise any incursion.

BTW what exactly did you mean by "Don't dare to challenge over and again"? Should I take it another bullying?

Indians stop taking bullXXX. Talk is cheap. Come on if you dare. You think we will just sit there. We have nukes more than you and I am confident they will be used. Remember at the time of Kargil Americans said that we had started moving nukes. Threatning someone who can do you so much damage is suicide.

U have more nukes than us, wow that is great news, the one thing that is stopping us from attacking you is that the resultant war will consume the entire planet which might result in WW3. if another 26/11 kind of attack is stagged by Pakistan's ISI for sure you'll have surgical strikes in your eastern borders by our forces and USA will be doing the same on the western front. you will have no choice other than tuck you tail between your legs and stay in ISLAMABAD or run to CHINA for help.

and as far as the nukes are concerned you drop one on our soil and your nation will be wiped from the face of this planet. You can choke on it arshole

Well how much anybody wish against it but it's true that another terror attack in India with footings in Pakistan will definitely lead to things anybody would ever like to see even in their wildest dreams? India has exercised restraint till now but not again and there will be serious actions without even bothering about the cost/damage. This is not bullying rather it's a advise/warning to Pakistan to not to use terror as a tool for propagating its ill agendas.

It seems common consensus amongst all our intelligence agencies , investigating after the Mumbai attacks that --- Any attack of such a magnitude must have had support , logistics and extensive help from a professional organization-- PA or ISI . Maybe rogue members or not --who can be sure.

After our increased surveillance measures ...any successful attack will need a tremendous amount of sophistication and planning.
If the GOI finds concrete evidence that they come from across the border -- regretably we must take some action. Good relations are well but Indian lives should not be shown so cheap .

Recent news paper articles that cover the Headly case say that the terror networks in Pakistan have been systematically shutdown by the Pakistani forces, I was happy to read that news but the problem is the hatred for India among general public even if 1% of Pakistan is interested in causing 26/11 type of attack then they spread this hatred to their next generation which will continue for atleast another 15 to 30 years

Ill of hatred is an headache for both the countries, its altogether wrong to say that only Pakistan possesses this factor. I cannot say anything about India but for sure Pakistan has to work more harder to make it sure that its soil is not used for terrorism against its neighbors especially India.

Terrorists doesn't have means to attack India unless they have support from ISI. India is just warning Pakistan to take care of their men. Its not like a government institution can say we have non-state actors in our ranks. Even US couldn't do anything if India is attacked again by Pakistani terrorists, a fact that has been acknowledged by even Robert Gates and several others. No longer can Pakistan can get away accusing non state actors. They are your countrymen, if you can't take care of them then let others. Don't go crying over your sovereignty then.

Ill of hatred is an headache for both the countries, its altogether wrong to say that only Pakistan possesses this factor. I cannot say anything about India but for sure Pakistan has to work more harder to make it sure that its soil is not used for terrorism against its neighbors especially India.

Agreed, there are some red necks in my side too but you have to accept the fact that we have not supported terror organizations to carry out attacks in Pakistani soil where as the GOP/ PA/ ISI has directly involved in almost all terror attacks in INDIA on civilian population. That is the reason why there are some / many red necks on my side.

i wasnt even refering to nukes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We and our government are not threatninig you. You keep saying if this you will do this and that. well frankly I am fed up of you gindies threatning what you will do. If you have the balls do it and yes we will nuke you and we will reduce your 800 million starving population. After 50 nukes exploding in india what you think you gonna have left in India you thick twat. In another thread we are told that iIndia is working on a third stealth fighter when the mainstay of your air force is a plane that was built in the 60s called the flyning coffin cos they keep falling out of the sky without being attacked lol. Silly tossers just blaah bla gonna do this gonna do that. Stop talking do it.

We and our government are not threatninig you. You keep saying if this you will do this and that. well frankly I am fed up of you gindies threatning what you will do. If you have the balls do it and yes we will nuke you and we will reduce your 800 million starving population. After 50 nukes exploding in india what you think you gonna have left in India you thick twat. In another thread we are told that iIndia is working on a third stealth fighter when the mainstay of your air force is a plane that was built in the 60s called the flyning coffin cos they keep falling out of the sky without being attacked lol. Silly tossers just blaah bla gonna do this gonna do that. Stop talking do it.

In case you forgot about 1971, ya we prevailed.

With your current missile tech you can only reach 3000 km inside INDIA, the rest of INDIA will make sure that there is no PAKISTAN to be named in the future, you and your country will only be in HISTORY books

More Indian racism, what a surprise. :rofl:

How can indians act racist? Don't they own a mirror? :hitwall:

On topic.

If india's military attacks Pakistan in any sort of fashion there will be a response. This will invariably lead to a full blown war with nuclear weapons being introduced by Pakistan. Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than india and more sophisticated missile delivery systems than india. No matter how hard you analyze this article or this war scenario this is how it will end up being played out.

And for the previous poster who said that indians will be blood thirsty. They will get it.

Back
Top Bottom