What's new

India wants to create an anti-Pakistan Afghanistan

Yup because we saw how far the Kashmiri insurgency worked out for you guys and made Kashmir into an independent country. The things are still the same, if the only thing that has changed is the size of Pakistan. Taliban killed your soldiers just a week ago, so I don't see how you gonna control them. Pakistan has hard time protecting its own land from foreign nations who bomb them out in the open, you have to send your army to gain control of your western regions and then you come out and say we gonna invade Afghanistan.

Another India sprouting BS. First of all Army has control of all Pakstan, second of all what's there to protect when GoP allows drone strikes???

Yeah they can enter and then that famous incident of over 80 casualties happens.

But they never surrendered and got beheaded like Paksitan Army or they never surrendered in the past without firing a shot.

Yeah they can enter and then that famous incident of over 80 casualties happens.
As i said maoist is not a big problem . They want proper education ,food , houses for their families from the GOI .
If GOI wants then maoist can be handled within weeks :coffee:
But since they are not the terrorist group , they are being treated wisely and regular talks also take place to proceed .

I also remember very well that Frontier camp was blasted shortly after OBL death and resulting in 80 Casualties.

CRPF goes inside their camps that why they suffer casualties and u forgot how many maoist killed by same force.LAst week 25+ got killed alone :).
But ur border areas are not even secure ;)....leave the mess inside

Who is controlling north waziristan and certain provinces of kurram agency?
Correct your point India is already taking revenge for insurgency in kashmir, You will send tribals, you can send, We have already managed it, India also knows to carry out covert operations, Pls check what happened to ISI offices in Lahore, Peshwar and two other offices, First ask your army to set a foot in North waziristan. We saw who is having proteins and who is not having proteins just a few days before, TTP is already kicking your army A$$.

We are controlling every land... There lot of things that have ben bombed in India by ISI do not make me remind you else you will cry...

We are kicking TTP *** everyday, do you remember those TTP bodies dumped in the sewer which UN human rights crying about :smokin: And do you remember the artillery shooting by Pk soldiers on Afghan border which again UN rights cryed about... Don't speak BS,

But they never surrendered and got beheaded like Paksitan Army or they never surrendered in the past without firing a shot.
Bottom line is Indian army is not coward . They do not piss in their pants when they face threats unlike that pakistani army :lol:

CRPF goes inside their camps that why they suffer casualties and u forgot how many maoist killed by same force.LAst week 25+ got killed alone :).
But ur border areas are not even secure ;)....leave the mess inside

Our border areas are secure... Indian Army already got a taste of it ;) Now there are 4 bodies burning

1. Army is in North Waziristan, and all over Balochistan. Don't speak BS you know nothing about.

2. All NATO soldiers can't last long in Afghanistan, you know that.

3. Baby, tribals kicked your a$$.. What makes you think PA won't.

1)i m right and many anchors spoke self that military cant go for opertations ..
2)who cares...see karzai obama pact not delusional pact of paksitanis..:rofl:
3)Your tribal got kicked out when they messed up last time :).

so dont bring BS..

Pakistan should have invaded Afghanistan , but it can still be done now to protect national interest
As far as i know i can put up - when Afghanistan invaded India , Pakistan was formed in between . Now the same Pakistan will invade their ancestors ? :rofl:

Bottom line is Indian army is not coward . They do not piss in their pants when they are faced by threats unlike that pakistani army :lol:

You guys piss in your pants by LeT on a canoe what can we say

We are controlling every land... There lot of things that have ben bombed in India by ISI do not make me remind you else you will cry...

We are kicking TTP *** everyday, do you remember those TTP bodies dumped in the sewer which UN human rights crying about :smokin: And do you remember the artillery shooting by Pk soldiers on Afghan border which again UN rights cryed about... Don't speak BS,

Really last week we saw who is kicking whom, For all major attacks in Indian cities RAW has retaliated accounts are pending only for kashmir and punjab insurgencies, hope that will also be tallied, Seems punjab sector is going to be tallied soon.

As far as i know i can put up - when Afghanistan invaded India , Pakistan was formed in between . Now the same Pakistan will invade their ancestors ? :rofl:

We are doing this to satisfy our Pushtuns they also want to meet their tribes on other side of the border

Back
Top Bottom