What's new

India wants to be like China

I mean, imagine, the amount of inferiority one must feel on his Pakistani citizenship that he would rather show himself as an Uganda citizen rather than a Pakistani one

----meh-----

^^^Indian mentality ???

This Hafizz guy is the clown of PDF. We must thank him for occasional comic relief he provides. It is another matter that is dumber than a dodo

Non-Indians have manners and don't call others name.

Unfortunately, India never held the post after 1973 but China is still holding the post !
why ? Because China is doing a good job and that's why she is still holding the job but India wants to take away the job
Wow! I've never seen such sycophancy before! Hafizzz should be appointed China's representative or official mouthpiece! Ideal for someone like Hafizzz as she seems to continually blow hot air against India. There's probably a vacancy in China's propaganda department. But alas, this anti Indianism has played havoc with her sense of balance and thus the verbose and nonsensical posts that she's famous for, has started getting on my nerves! Sheeesh!

Tell that to the " #%$@ " who changed the thread title for flames..

Reporting the title change doesnt work strangely for some.

no expletives and please dont use threats in the "reason field" while reporting and also dont make judgements too.
be specific and explain what is your issue.

we are not mind readers and we cant turn back the clock to see what was the original text and what it should be changed to.

prejudging already are we? do you want me to list the amount of anti-Pakistani threads and posts that are created by Indians that work like bots and drones? they still stay and we even debate on them
only the wrose examples with a lot of trolling and inappropriate language are given the boot.

why dont you contribute positively with few liners and show that why the contents of the starting post wrong?
if you will only whine then there is no chance for a neutral reader to get your side of story is it?
honestly I really look forward to constructive and comprehensive responses from Indians but apart from one or two occasions its mostly complains and whining and the crying over not having the right flag and biased this and that.

we also get requests from Pakistanis asking us to close the threads that are stared by the Indians with excessive emotes and fonts with a single purpose which you are accusing this thread starter with. but we just dont delete them because they are anti-Pakistani and give everyone a chance to constructively and positively contribute their for and against points.

indeed there is always room for improvement and the mods will like to get a feedback but that should be judgemental, constantly bickering and threatening because the only choice with such reports is that we take no action if we don’t find anything wrong with the contents or rather expect you to rephrase your reasoning before we can take action maybe we are silently telling you to improve the way you respond to anti-Indian content and the way you report what you find objectionable?

Hmm? Think about it?

no expletives and please dont use threats in the "reason field" while reporting and also dont make judgements too.
be specific and explain what is your issue.

we are not mind readers and we cant turn back the clock to see what was the original text and what it should be changed to.

Sirji okie.

FIR ( First Information Report)

The accused has been indulged in starting threads by providing wrong information publicly and has been a serial offender in the past .
The above poster has been reported many a times to the local moderator and the authorities have turned a blind eye on the offender there by causing serious flaming in and around the locality of PDF.

My lord, it has to be noted that the accused has been infact warned for these kind of offenses by the honourable mods in the past and still the practice is continuing which is an insult to the judicial system of the pdf according to rule number 47 , punishable Act for an imprisonment of upto 1 month by going to pink and few infractions.

I humbly request you to check the previous crime history of the accused and hoping that jusstice will be showered upon the community of forumers and be made a case of warning for such offenses in future.

Thats all my lord.

prejudging already are we? do you want me to list the amount of anti-Pakistani threads and posts that are created by Indians that work like bots and drones? they still stay and we even debate on them
only the wrose examples with a lot of trolling and inappropriate language are given the boot.

No sirji .. no list please.. just do something about and stop them and maintain the decorum.

why dont you contribute positively with few liners and show that why the contents of the starting post wrong?
if you will only whine then there is no chance for a neutral reader to get your side of story is it?
honestly I really look forward to constructive and comprehensive responses from Indians but apart from one or two occasions its mostly complains and whining and the crying over not having the right flag and biased this and that.

I am trying sirjii.. i am trying... ab 1 or 2 lines likhthey hai.. kal 3-4 line ho hi jaayengee..

we also get requests from Pakistanis asking us to close the threads that are stared by the Indians with excessive emotes and fonts with a single purpose which you are accusing this thread starter with. but we just dont delete them because they are anti-Pakistani and give everyone a chance to constructively and positively contribute their for and against points.

Excess emotes and fonts are a serious offense.. it surely irritates... i am in agreement with yaaa.:tup:

indeed there is always room for improvement and the mods will like to get a feedback but that should be judgemental, constantly bickering and threatening because the only choice with such reports is that we take no action if we don’t find anything wrong with the contents or rather expect you to rephrase your reasoning before we can take action maybe we are silently telling you to improve the way you respond to anti-Indian content and the way you report what you find objectionable?

Hmm? Think about it?

Sirji problem ye hai ki bina offensive thread aajkal milthey hi nahi.. even though i post lots of defence related threads ( wait we are still defence.pk right) sab log are interested in threads by serial offenders..and whenever asked about it , i get the replies like
"you people", 'whine", deal with it etc etc from the highest authorities.. kya kare tried my best to maintain civility, but what to do, nobody including "highest authorities" arent interested.

You are either dumb or blind or both

"NEW DELHI: India and China are facing off again, this time over an election to a UN body. A Gopinathan, India's envoy to the UN in Geneva, is India's candidate to the UN's only external oversight body, Joint Inspection Unit. It's a post India last held in 1977 and wants to return to."

So why not China wants India's job ?

Please read your own message above^^^ (India last held in 1977 !!! India no longer has the job after 1977 !!!)

Also see in message #1 :

China has held the post since 2003 !!! So it is India wanting the job from China and not the other way around !!!

Please read your own message above^^^ (India last held in 1977 !!! India no longer has the job after 1977 !!!)

Also see in message #1 :

China has held the post since 2003 !!! So it is India wanting the job from China and not the other way around !!!

Oh Darling Hafizz,

I like all your post, after all you are so hard working.

Keep the good work going. Also I like your unconditional love for China, you are just great, keep going, hope someday you will rewarded for all your hard work.

Oh Darling Hafizz,

I like all your post, after all you are so hard working.

Keep the good work going. Also I like your unconditional love for China, you are just great, keep going, hope someday you will rewarded for all your hard work.

And I also like Indians unconditional love for Israel.

Also see in message #1 :

You are a funny lady. Do come daily for regular entertainment.

You are a funny lady. Do come daily for regular entertainment.

I have to think twice about the education system in India because you are not the first Indian here on PDF to label "hafiz" as a female's name. It is like addressing "Peter" as a "she" when it is obvious that "Peter" is a guy's name !

Back
Top Bottom