What's new

India to train Afghan Forces.

I think we need to prop up Afghanistan as a counter to Pakistan just like China props up Pakistan against us. That would check those who act against our interests. If both US, India and the west could come together then it is possible to have self sustaining ANA with in a decade.

So basically, according to you, all of India's alliances and partnerships are meant to counter our adversaries? So that would imply Vietnam for china and Afghanistan for pakistan?. I think your statement is flawed.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Good luck...

By the end of the day it will be Islamabad calling the shots.

Flawed statements again. it ought to be "By the end of the day it will be Islamabad getting shot at"

I know you are grateful to me for correcting that minor mistake on your part.

Regards,

Well India has experience in clearing such mud crap and sensitizing the area of disease causing harmful insects right from 1947 when area right from srinagar airport were cleared and sanitized the quarantined in quarantine ward of Azad kashmir as of today.

I'm sorry but what in the world is an "Azad Kashmir"?!! Its pakistan occupied Kashmir....Please correct your stupid post.

I'm sorry but what in the world is an "Azad Kashmir"?!! Its pakistan occupied Kashmir....Please correct your stupid post.
sorry that post is not meant for brainless people who waste time in semantics rather than understanding the essence.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom