What's new

India to deepen energy ties with Vietnam, defying China claim

Do it then. :azn:

Let's see if the Indian leadership will stop trading with China.

Or will they continue to have a large trade deficit with us?

He said its his wish ! Trade is not governed by foreign policy. US & China are even bigger rivals than India & China, are they not trading ?

1. hehe, We will solve it by drill as much oil as we can in SCS (East sea) and sell it to earn money, we will welcome Japan-US-India investors to VN, we will get rich soon . We will help poor China have enough rice to eat after that :lol:

2. Hehe, Northern people will blame Nothing to our govt. they know VN is always be at the risk of war with Big bad boy, so, they will kill you instead of doing some thing harm to the govt. :P

So what was your purpose when fighting with VN ??Saving your butcher - Pol Pot, right ?? and you lost.

After defeating your butcher , we 'beg' to resume relationship, and you could do Nothing but accepted.

We protect India oil company, if you sen any war ship, we will sink it by Yakhont-Brahmos

Oh, yes VN can ask US,JP, India to join together to drill oil on this disputed sea.But if have not China's promise nobody can do we will surely protect our sovereign and we will force them flee. The final would be compare who's muscle is big......

I don't see why people are even trying to convince the baidus why we should drill oil there. It's none of the funny little people's (chinese) business.

Oh, yes VN can ask US,JP, India to join together to drill oil on this disputed sea.But if have not China's promise nobody can do we will surely protect our sovereign and we will force them flee. The final would be compare who's muscle is big......

sure...i was waiting for this incident.:D.if india has decided,there is surely something there.
The problem is whole asia is your territory

He said its his wish ! Trade is not governed by foreign policy. US & China are even bigger rivals than India & China, are they not trading ?

Hahaha yeah right. We don't have a border dispute with America, and America is not hosting our largest separatist group.

In fact, America and China cooperate in almost every field, even up to the point where they were suggesting a "G-2".

Here is something else interesting... both America and China are funding and supporting the Pakistani Army... despite India accusing the Pakistani state of masterminding the Mumbai attacks.

Nice to cooperate, right?

Trade is both-win game. Open market is more benefit to common people. India if stop import from China I deem your Happiness index will go down.

Hahaha yeah right. We don't have a border dispute with America, and America is not hosting our largest separatist group.

In fact, America and China cooperate in almost every field, even up to the point where they were suggesting a "G-2".

Here is something else interesting... both America and China are funding and supporting the Pakistani Army... despite India accusing the Pakistani state of masterminding the Mumbai attacks.

Nice to cooperate, right?

ask pakistanis,it shows that how much knowledge you have about your friends:rofl: other than trolling.

I don't see why people are even trying to convince the baidus why we should drill oil there. It's none of the funny little people's (chinese) business.

Funny little people? :lol: Here are the average heights:

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China (PRC)
Male - 1.702 m (5 ft 7 in)
Female - 1.586 m (5 ft 2 in)

India
Male - 1.612 m (5 ft 3 in)
Female - 1.521 m (5 ft 0 in)

sure...i was waiting for this incident.:D.if india has decided,there is surely something there.
The problem is whole asia is your territory

Yes, let's see what will happen..... India will flee from where and leave lonely VN here if fight???....

ask pakistanis,it shows that how much knowledge you have about your friends:rofl: other than trolling.

It's a simple fact. :wave:

The USA is the largest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army. They give billions every year.

This is despite India constantly telling them that the Pakistani state was the mastermind behind the Mumbai attacks.

Yes, let's see what will happen..... India will flee from where and leave lonely VN here if fight....

i also dont prefer to fight for other country,but will prefer to supply them enough missiles to have enough pissing in your pants.
although,let me to enjoy the party,keep your a$$ burning.

I dont find any reason why India is getting itself embroiled into Chins's corridor? And that to what is the ROI in term of economic investment,Political Impact and Foreign policy point of view???? How important is Vietnam for India rather than China is? I mean i feel this is not a statergic foreign policy....We have differences with China but again India has to remember that China is one of the largest trading partner too...So every aspect should be taken into account while dealing with this situation...

the way i see, China is trying to dominate the situation with force & not with dailog.
its like a school Bully who try to influence with his power. if you agrees to him once because of fear of his power, he will try to influance you again. & keep on doing so till you keep on allowing him by leasining to him.
fear is not the answare. you must be ready to face with all your might & defent what is right.

& what India is deependant on China that will heart it. NOTHING......
its a trade surplus in the faver of China with Electronic, Infrastructure & toy Products. they are not even opening their market for Indian products as Pharma.
if there are Economic santions from China it will heart China more than India

It's a simple fact. :wave:

The USA is the largest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army. They give billions every year.

This is despite India constantly telling them that the Pakistani state was the mastermind behind the Mumbai attacks.

i will say again,you are under delusions.it is good if you accept it.i say,ask your friends.
example is->on f-16's base of pakistan,every time american operators are present,without them they cant operate those jets.it was disclosed in wikileaks and few says,there are chips installed on fighters:lol:.

and fundings,if reach, mostly go to their own projects. and they are peanuts for pakistan.:lol:

so come with better next time.

i will say again,you are under delusions.it is good if you accept it.i say,ask your friends.
example is->on f-16's base of pakistan,every time american operators are present,without them they cant operate those jets.it was disclosed in wikileaks and few says,there are chips installed on fighters:lol:.

and fundings,if reach, mostly go to their own projects. and they are peanuts for pakistan.:lol:

so come with better next time.

Read it and weep. :lol:

US envoy to Pak justified funds as ‘defence’ against ‘threat from India’ - Indian Express

For years, India has been protesting the steady build-up of the Pakistan military with the help of US funds, only to be told by Washington that the support is meant for shoring up counter-insurgency capabilities. Now, a leaked secret cable has revealed that not only was the US aware that funds earmarked for the Pakistan military were being used to increase its capabilities against India but Washington also encouraged Islamabad’s conventional build-up to “reduce regional tensions”.

A cable dated August 2009 released by whistleblower website WikiLeaks quotes the US Ambassador to Pakistan justifying an additional $1.5 billion to Pakistan to provide for its ‘national defense’ against the ‘threat from India’ and the insurgency on the western border.

Back
Top Bottom