What's new

India to deepen energy ties with Vietnam, defying China claim

If Indian company backs out, some private American/European company will come do the drilling for the Viets.

Atleast the money made by ONGC will go to Indian public, as it is a government owned/run company.

Dude, Chinese have up hand on this. Let me just give you some examples on what Chinese can do:

1. slow down the custom inspection for all goods being exported to india, including those power generators, communication devices, construction machinery, etc. this will slow down your economic development -- you need them but there is no affoardable alternatives.

2. provide more economic and military support for Pakistan. We don't need explanation here.

3. provide more economic and military support for the freedom fighters in india, encourage them to carry out more coordinated uprising against the regime. encourage them to seek formal Independence, guarantee them that China and its close allies will formally recognize them once they declare independence.

4. deploy more miltiary resource to deter india. this will create the image/feeling that China is coming, which in turn will force india to allocate more resources onto defense. the consequence is clear: less funds for education/health care/infrastructure development.

5. block all india related/initiated resolution in UNSC.

this list goes on pretty long. I don't think india is on par to do the same.

The problem here is what is the IQ of those decision makers in new delhi?

Let's just face it: if they have IQ higher than 100, then a more sound decision would be to focus on domestic development rather than getting itself into such numerous conflicts with ALL neighbors:

india fought Pakistan for decades.
india is fighting with China.
india got herself involved in the civil war in Sri Lanka, one india PM got killed because of that.
india invaded Bangladesh, caused the formation of this nation.

tell me what india/indians really get out of these?

- Sino-Vietnamese War
- Sino–Soviet border conflict
- Sino-Indian War
- Invasion of Tibet (1950)
- Korean War (1950-1953)
- Kula Kangri and mountainous areas to the west of this peak, plus the western Haa District of Bhutan
- Macclesfield Bank
etc..

practice what you preach :lol:

Its always not "what we can get", there is also a "what we can give". The same or even better what the String of pearls can.

The string of pearls is backed by 1.3 billion hard working honest Chinese. It is backed by our economy which is 4 times as big as yours. It is backed by our UNSC permanent member status. Let's also don't forget that our military defense budget is 4-5 times higher than yours and we source the vast majority of our weapons from our companies.

All this lead to one question: is india ready to challenge China.

- Sino-Vietnamese War
- Sino–Soviet border conflict
- Sino-Indian War
- Invasion of Tibet (1950)
- Korean War (1950-1953)

1. We fought Vietnam for 10 years, effectively slowed down its development. look at vietnam, its economy is as poor as india. We believe a poor and unstable vietnam is in our interests. we worked hard to get this outcome.

2. Where is Soviet Union now?

3. The 1962 war will always be a part of our two nations memory. From our side, we teach our kids that in 1962, we totally trashed india troops. It is with great honor to confirm to you that 50 years after this war, China is now much stronger than india. We intend to keep that.

4. Tibet is always a part of China. On the other hand, the formation of india is illegal, that is the reason why there are so many different freedom fighter groups inside india seeking independence.

5. We fought the entire world in the Korea war and we didn't lose that war. You can ask Americans who they respect more, Chinese soldiers or indian soldiers.

The string of pearls is backed by 1.3 billion hard working honest Chinese. It is backed by our economy which is 4 times as big as yours. It is backed by our UNSC permanent member status. Let's also don't forget that our military defense budget is 4-5 times higher than yours and we source the vast majority of our weapons from our companies.

All this lead to one question: is india ready to challenge China.

We have no intentions to challenge anyone, its peaceful investments in countries surrounding you. Weapons,development and Economic support if not to your level we are not too worse to defend a challenge. Now if String of pearls is supported by billions hard working honest Chinese then we have billions of Hard working Indians Supporting this investment too. And what do you think of UNSC, you can use your VETO where ever and when ever possible? Wrong.

Is that why we still have Arunachal Pradesh that you still cry for? :lol: What about Sikkim? Chola incident anybody? Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. South Tibet is difficult for China to hold, it is totally because of the geolocations.

2. india may have up hand on South Tibet in terms of geolocations, China has the overall up hands on geolocation in terms of these two nations: your capital is 300km away from our border, our capital is 3000km away.

let me give you a quick example: we can attack your capital from our border using cheap rockets, you need to fire damn complex and expensive Ballistic missiles to attack our capital.

Dude, Chinese have up hand on this. Let me just give you some examples on what Chinese can do:

1. slow down the custom inspection for all goods being exported to india, including those power generators, communication devices, construction machinery, etc. this will slow down your economic development -- you need them but there is no affoardable alternatives.

2. provide more economic and military support for Pakistan. We don't need explanation here.

3. provide more economic and military support for the freedom fighters in india, encourage them to carry out more coordinated uprising against the regime. encourage them to seek formal Independence, guarantee them that China and its close allies will formally recognize them once they declare independence.

4. deploy more miltiary resource to deter india. this will create the image/feeling that China is coming, which in turn will force india to allocate more resources onto defense. the consequence is clear: less funds for education/health care/infrastructure development.

this list goes on pretty long. I don't think india is on par to do the same.

I fail to see the relevance of the points that you make, and this is not the first time.

Also this,

Patel to seek deterrent for Chinese power equipment imports

As i said earlier, we are not quite there yet, but we ll get there.

i would be most happy to see that happened power generators, communication devices, construction machinery all are menufecture in india too , ilike to see the indian money to rotate within india...

with US back off , india is now least bother on the issue , china never gives yu anything for free ....

india is well capable to check it's house in order , i think you already learned this fect since last many dacades , china will learn that too...

that will only help india militry forces as they will ask more funds from the govt ...

they are already blocking resolutions to check many terrorits and terrorists organisation situated in pakistan , but in my view it's actually a help to india as these terrorirst are doing good in pakistan...

We have no intentions to challenge anyone, its peaceful investments in countries surrounding you. Weapons,development and Economic support if not to your level we are not too worse to defend a challenge. Now if String of pearls is supported by billions hard working honest Chinese then we have billions of Hard working Indians Supporting this investment too. And what do you think of UNSC, you can use your VETO where ever and when ever possible? Wrong.

you can keep talking, you can keep cheating, but at the end of day, it is all about IQ. how many Chinese will buy your laughable excuse based totally on nonsense? not many.

also, when compare to the people of our two nations, you can check who works harder. without any doubt that Chinese work much harder, than they are in general much smarter. let me tell you this dude: in Shanghai, lazy people work 60hrs a week. that is how we build Shanghai. The same for Beijing/Tianjin/Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Nanjing/Hangzhou/Dalian/Qingdao/Suzhou/Xiamen......

check mumbai, do you believe it is the outcome of "hard working indians" ? I don't. it is the typical outcome of a lazy work force.

Back
Top Bottom