What's new

India to be Islamic Republic of Pakistan by 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantin

New Recruit

Reaction score
While reading a blog, I came across this interesting topic which shows Pakistan's strong and aggressive international diplomacy and strategy which is one possible quality of any strong nation.
enewsreport.blogspot.com/2009/08/pakistan-proposed-making-india-as.html

Pakistan proposed making India as Islamic Republic of Pakistan by 2020 | World Today

By Sanskar Shrivastava on 8/17/2009 11:49:00 PM

Pakistan apparently has come with some new plans by influencing some developments in the north, west and southern parts of the India, as part of its multi-pronged strategy. Terrorists who were caught by Indian Security Force in Kashmir revealed this information. ISI (Pakistan's intelligence agency) is the main mastermind.

An article in the Power Politics magazine says that the ISI has passed two maps (maps are on the main article page, links given above) to the Pakistan Army to increase the moral of the troops by giving them a target to break and merge India in Pakistan forming Islamic Republic of Pakistan by2020. This will somehow increase the confidence of the public of Pakistan also who always dream of troubled India.

The map targets North India, and shows the region as 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' by 2020. It also projects South India as disputed territory and treats the Indian neighbours China, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka as their neighbouring countries. They also considered Andaman and Nicobar Islands of India as Islands of Bangladesh. The map also indicates their desire of changing Mumbai's topography, turning the South Asia's economic capital Mumbai (Bombay) into 'Muslimabad' by 2012. :pakistan:

e4e69bd5a8eddfa3261300033adc1c9a.jpg

1b68820583793d562425c95c76da584e.jpg

Hahahahahahahah....nothing to say!......my god!

tey have been dreaming this from past 62yrs-saying it will be achieved now,ok now,this time surely,no no i am confident this time but every time in vain

we have no such dreams mate....

Look closely its a nightmare of one of yours....

^^^isnt this article telling about plans of isi

Pakistan proposed making India as Islamic Republic of Pakistan by 2020

While reading a blog, I came across this interesting topic which shows Pakistan's strong and aggressive international diplomacy and strategy which is one possible quality of any strong nation.

HAHAAHAHA!!! Pakistan never had a thing called diplomacy. It has always relied on a tactic called brinkmanship, something they borrowed from the Americans.

Proof: Everyone in Pakistan lied they had a nuclear bomb and they were going to annihilate themselves too, if it somehow could harm India. When Pervez Musharraf was asked whether they had Atom Bomb during Kargil, he shamelessly blurted out, though with a smile, "No, we never had an executable nuke until 2001, we lied".

However, now when the bluff has not only been called off, but to everyone's knowledge, is also stale, they dream of turning India into Dar-ul-Islam (For them it is now Dar-ul-Harb, and that's why you will see NO Pakistani acknowledging India as Hindustan), albeit without basis, reason, and capacity.

Pakistan proposed making India as Islamic Republic of Pakistan by 2020 | World Today

By Sanskar Shrivastava on 8/17/2009 11:49:00 PM

Pakistan apparently has come with some new plans by influencing some developments in the north, west and southern parts of the India, as part of its multi-pronged strategy. Terrorists who were caught by Indian Security Force in Kashmir revealed this information. ISI (Pakistan's intelligence agency) is the main mastermind.

The best Pakistan could do in this arena was during Zia's time, when Islamization was at peak in Pakistan. Zia was Powerful, had strong diplomatic relations, and had everything move in the direction he wanted. Now, when even Zia could not achieve mere 10% his anti-India plans during his peak, what shall we expect from a counterproductive government of Pakistan that is leading a confused mass which is at the brink of a revolution?

From all I see, Pakistan's intense economic pressure is going to force an implosion that will destroy the culture along with itself. I feel sad about this.

As for the plans, I recently visited Sopur/Sopore (Yes we have stretched our railway network to Sopore, and to Baramula , for quick and easy transport of ammunition). It is considered the 'Hub' of terrorism in Kashmir. It was under Pakistan's control until 1995. Now we have pushed them to the other side of the river Neelam (which even a civilian like me could visit without any problems). For the way I see it, Pakistan's plans are working exactly in the opposite direction.

P.S. The fuel of religious and racial superiority has already been reaped by late Zia. It will be interesting to see what base is invented for further sustenance.

Last edited:
2020 is a bit optimistic, certainly by 2070 India will probably be back under Muslim rule.

PS - The map is a fake, I doubt the ISI would do such a thing to begin with. They are a professional organisation.

No,no such thing as muslim rule or hindu rule exists in india or will ever rise in future......furthest may be muslim majority SECULAR REPUBLIC DEMOCRACY called INDIA.....nothing more than that!......and pak is nowhere included in the above system......INDIANS will rule INDIA,irrespective of religion.......funny how you people backing AKHAND BHARAT!...,lol

nice joke :rofl:

keep on dreaming.........The Muslim rulers ruled and vanished and india still remains and will always remain the follower of sanatan dharma.

2020 is a bit optimistic, certainly by 2070 India will probably be back under Muslim rule.

PS - The map is a fake, I doubt the ISI would do such a thing to begin with. They are a professional organisation.

The map is obviously fake, how in the world would a small website like that get a secret map from the ISI?

Also, I think the 2070 thing might happen because of the alleged 'high Muslim birthrate' people like to point fingers at.

RSS has secret agendaa too to make Greater Hindu Republic (Akhand Bharat).. Let us wait who is gonna win... RSS or ISI

India shall always remain under Indian rule.

BTW,the muslims in India too are Indian. Whoever rules India is Indian & not classified by religion.

This is where the diff lies..

.. & why 2070 ? !!

RSS has secret agendaa too to make Greater Hindu Republic (Akhand Bharat).. Let us wait who is gonna win... RSS or ISI

what about RAW, is it regional peace organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom