What's new

India steps up Afghan troop training

is this a joke? the afghans already get their training from the US as it is. why dont indians help japan with their electronics industry? why don't india help china with infrastructure? why dont india help russia in developing nuclear weapons? these indians really think they are something great HA HA

they simply do not get it -- no one needs their help. it is quite the opposite in reality.

who do these indians think they are fooling? trying to help others when they neither have the capacity nor adequacy to do so. these indians are even more foolish than i had originally thought.

afghani soldiers are just going to laugh. :disagree:

It is disturbing isn't it, when real world events don't confirm to your preconceived worldview? Sometimes you have to realign your mind to the real world and learn what it is like, when you read news like this.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

uh oh. did i just underestimate the indians?

get ready for the hindu assault in 3.. 2.. 1

:coffee:

2...1...0...-1...-2....there won't be a hindu assault. Cheers!
And yes, you did underestimate the Indians. Clearly. Glad you realised it.

aw2stl.jpg

k4xn9c.jpg

o8hyjd.jpg

28i5013.jpg

2mw7akz.jpg

that's some hardcore training there. afghan troops, prepare yourselves.

aw2stl.jpg

k4xn9c.jpg

o8hyjd.jpg

28i5013.jpg

2mw7akz.jpg

that's some hardcore training there. afghan troops, prepare yourselves.

No BOZO, that is just the "soft core" part; the "hard core" part is the one that is really gonna get stuck in some nether regions, somewhere, sometime to someone.

Now go some place to pull your cable. You've exceeded your welcome. And do'nt bang the door (or whine) on your way out.

British wanted strong British Empire in Afghan-failed ,Russia wanted strong Russia in Afghan-failed , USA wanted strong US presence in Afghan -failed , Pakistan wanted strong Pakistani presence in Afghan- failed ....

Where as India doesnt want presence in Afghan ... but only wants a strong and capable Afghanistan... surely will succeed ! :tup:

Ha ha ha, that was one bitchslap of a reply, although I generally wouldn't advice people to respond to trolls who have nothing on topic to contribute.

i get bored at my office dude...i need some fun :D

no wonder the PLA old guard is constipated by the thought that the young recruits lack the courage and valor deserving of the PLA.
The old PLA has proved its mettle against formidable enemies, and they deserve respect. The young-uns though, are a bit questionable (I'm not questioning, PLA generals are)

I liked the point of the guy who is on the phone, for sending some trainers inside Afghanistan which could train in large numbers. Plus the good thing about Indian training is, Indian forces have sufficient knowledge of controlling and giving a hard punch to militants which we need such trainings too.

The guy on the phone is Retd.Brig Gurmeet Kanwal, Director of Center for Land Warfare Studies and sure as hell he knows what he is talking.

Yeah regarding the second part - i know this may sound extreme - but when it comes to counter insurgency Indian Army is second to none , perfecting & honing the tactics by fighting for decades the insurgent battle in a variety of terrains -the icy mountains of Kashmir, the forests of North East India and the urban settings of Punjab and even many US personnel come to train in our CIJWS (Counter Insurgency & Jungle warfare School) in Mizoram and HAWS in Kashmir.

Couple that tactical expertise with the natural flair of an Afghan and the combo is a sure winner.

Only our PM's romance for Pakistan is holding us back from engaging with you people at full steam. Once that policy changes you can expect Indian trainers on the ground sharing their knowledge with the Afghans willing to defend the sovereignty of their country.

is this a joke? the afghans already get their training from the US as it is. why dont indians help japan with their electronics industry? why don't india help china with infrastructure? why dont india help russia in developing nuclear weapons? these indians really think they are something great HA HA

they simply do not get it -- no one needs their help. it is quite the opposite in reality.

who do these indians think they are fooling? trying to help others when they neither have the capacity nor adequacy to do so. these indians are even more foolish than i had originally thought.

afghani soldiers are just going to laugh. :disagree:

Thanks for the early morning comic relief.. BTW, are you serious or were just posting for laughs??

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

nothing can beat this training that chinese offer to pakistanis :)
IMG_7134_China_Pakistan_Karakoram_Highway_KK_%252825%2529.jpg

OMG... :rofl: total chance pe dance :)

Back
Top Bottom