What's new

India state bans book on Jinnah

where did freedom of speach and expression go, in the worlds biggest democracy???:what:

Last edited:
where did freedom of speach and expression went, in the worlds biggest democracy???:what:

See and learn the definitions of freedom of speech and democracy then try to distinguish them with another term called treason.

Freedom of speech also has some limitations.

GB

See and learn the definitions of freedom of speech and democracy then try to distinguish them with another term called treason.

Freedom of speech also has some limitations.

GB
hay by the way wats the punishment of treason in your country:azn:
i think the the author should be hanged then:lol::lol:

This is ridiculous. Book banned just because Jinnah is praised? This is sick. Really.

I hated it when they banned 'The Satanic Verses' and I hate it now as well.

yes i really agree people should be given to read and write
yes books like satanic verses,lajja too should never would have had been banned
untill there is narrow mindedness is there no one can mature in their thought...

That’s pretty shameful act for India to do that. In Pakistan we never ban Ghandi book etc.

just for knowledge
please do not consider it a troll is there any book in pakistan that criticial of jinnah by a famous author???

sir the book i snot banned in india it is banned in ony gujrat ,that book criticizes patel ,the son of the soil...whom gujrati (me too) hold in high stand??

It's only banned in Gujarat, not the rest of India. Free thinking died in Gujarat in 2002.

Books should not be banned, leave it to the readers to decide if they want to read it or not.
India has also banned Setanic verses and publication of prophet mohammeds cartoons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom