What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

Manmohan singh is furious for the first time in his life because someone saw the P***Y of someone.
185628354.jpg

What happenned when the former President of India, Abdul Kalam, was thoroughly frisked twice by TSA agents, including once after he was seated on the plane. What happenned when the India's ambassador to the U.S., Meera Sankar, was subjected to similar treatment at Jackson-Evers Airport in Mississippi.

Manmohan singh is furious for the first time in his life because someone saw the P***Y of someone.
185628354.jpg

What happenned when the former President of India, Abdul Kalam, was thoroughly frisked twice by TSA agents, including once after he was seated on the plane. What happenned when the India's ambassador to the U.S., Meera Sankar, was subjected to similar treatment at Jackson-Evers Airport in Mississippi.

what happened? the state dept issued an apology...

Not as simple. Their tickets were bought by the U.S. embassy and the NY prosecutor is on record saying that it was done to prevent the family from coming under legal pressure. The Indian courts are going to take a dim view of that. Possible contempt case coming up.

why would the family come under legal pressure. are you china? where if one person is under legal duress , other innocent members of the family are under house arrest too?

Not the indian system I know...

When and where...Any source other than indian...

go google it- I know that US state dept issued an apology for what took place with the Indian President.

BBC News - US 'sorry' for frisking of India ex-leader Abdul Kalam

Ohh please.. This is the standard procedure.. DA's foolish statement is what which made the harm in the matter.. Let me ask you some thing.. We are not some autocratic country to put someone in jail with out any trial..

What moral standing you have in filing a FIR against the maid's husband? There are reports even their children were taken into custody and released. Even a high profile criminal Dawood's family were not harassed in this manner(filing of FIR and all) or any IM terrorist's family members were not touched.

Please my priorities are simple and right.. Many members including me stated that, we are not supporting the action of the women here but the position she was holding. It is you who run on circles claiming that she is a fraud and many other things.. She is an Indian diplomat and her position has to be respected. There is no high horse here.. As I mentioned it with Devalopro, you think about it.. Do you see any maid in India making around 1 lakh rupees? Chances are she agreed with the salary and signed the document for easy visa.. She might be a part of it too.. Maid's passport was suspended once she gone missing.. Do not twist news here mate..

She is a paper pusher and not a diplomat serving in the mission in DC. Lets establish that. Even if she is a diplomat, there is a honor and dignity associated with that position. She did not do a service to that position and is a disgrace to India as well. What right does this lady have in breaking local laws?

US standard of living justifies that 1 lakh rupees salary for a maid and if you can't pay that, so be it. You(and many others) have been arguing that she is a busy bee unlike others. If so, let the Indian Government compensate accordingly. And you guys are justifying breaking of local laws for convenience.

In US, if there are two culprits, there are provisions to allow one to be made as a witness in lieu of lesser sentence or no sentencing. In this case, US has given the benefit of doubt to the illiterate maid and made her the witness along with her husband. Legally there is nothing wrong here.

And @Sashan, I guess it is prerogative of US to provide air tickets also to those families :rollseyes:

There is nothing wrong legally in buying someone tickets. The only people who need to be concerned about is the American taxpayers. Or do you feel it is illegal?

Last edited:
wow these 'wanna be' Americans must have very proud on the day when Their American masters searched our former President 'APJ Abdul Kalam' twice and even removed his shoes and Jackets.

Here comes one more pseudo nationalist dishing out certificates of patriotism :lol: - These pseudo nationalists wouldn't have ventured out of the country to understand that the two countries' relationships are forged by significant contributions from Indian Americans and their efforts are thrown away by thin-skinned IFS officials who is hellbent on abusing their powers and saving their own corrupt little princess jeopardizing many interests including thousands of Indians' as well whose fruits of hardwork are eaten by these lazy pseudos. And these pseudo nationalists in a mob frenzy are jumping up and down like cats on a hot plate not realizing there are two Indians involved at the heart of the issue. Sigh.

And these pseudo nationalists have the attention span of a gnat in forgetting that the procedures were not yet changed by their own government for a reputed person like Dr. Kalam even after the outrage last time while idiots like Vadra are provided those special privileges.

Last edited:
hehe psuedo nationalist?? But atleast not white a$$ licker and a wanna be white!! More like preet bharara! Idiot!

LOL " Oooh they evacuated them OOOHHH. it hurt our feelings". Well - If you were so bothered about feelings , then bother about a helpless maid. I know exactly how those folks may have been treated that made them want to move. I know the " me tera bapp" attitude over there.
The family's evacuation is a secondary issue. It is an indication of how US treated this case. The main issue here is that a consul from a sovereign country is mistreated. Nobody gives a hoot about what image Indian justice system has among US citizens. It is a screwup of a government in handling its foreign relations.

All the stupid apologia of how US law holds everywhere in US is BS. The position of the Indian deputy consul-general matters and as you do not seem to get this simple fact into your head and prefer to stay self-righteous, even refusing to call out a blunder on the grounds that two wrongs make something right, I am ending my argument here.
Please don't quote me again.

What's the update? Is she still under arrest?

why would the family come under legal pressure. are you china? where if one person is under legal duress , other innocent members of the family are under house arrest too?

Not the indian system I know...

Exactly. Those are not my words, they are the words of the U.S. prosecutor who cited that as a reason to "evacuate" the family. Obviously the fact that people in question had their passports with them & there was no "look-out" notice against them belies that claim. There is a summons to appear in court though(sometime in Feb) for the lady's husband and the Indian courts would probably see this as an attempt to interfere in the judicial process.

Here comes one more pseudo nationalist dishing out certificates of patriotism :lol: - These pseudo nationalists wouldn't have ventured out of the country to understand that the two countries' relationships are forged by significant contributions from Indian Americans and their efforts are thrown away by thin-skinned IFS officials who is hellbent on abusing their powers and saving their own corrupt little princess jeopardizing many interests including thousands of Indians' as well whose fruits of hardwork are eaten by these lazy pseudos. And these pseudo nationalists in a mob frenzy are jumping up and down like cats on a hot plate not realizing there are two Indians involved at the heart of the issue. Sigh.

And these pseudo nationalists have the attention span of a gnat in forgetting that the procedures were not yet changed by their own government for a reputed person like Dr. Kalam even after the outrage last time while idiots like Vadra are provided those special privileges.
"Pseudo nationalists" ?? Dude........this an epic low to be honest.
How do you sleep at night ?

Dick.

Regardless of the treatment meted out to her, I see no reason for the Indian establishment to go out on a limb to protect the interests of this odius creature. I feel the protests lodged and measures to curb privileges of US consular staff are proportional and adequate in the circumstances.Given her tainted background and the manner in which she and her family exploited the quota system and their official positions to enrich themselves over the years, Khobragade deserves everything she gets from the US judicial system (although cavity searches, if true, might have been a step too far).

Back
Top Bottom