What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

Well, terrorists are much less interested in other embassies as well, I suppose you know that already. :)

You actually escalate to a level that is really not good for revenge purpose.

Our country is not so wealthy we can show others with luxuries. We will provide the bare minimum security and if they do not like it they can back their bags.

Our country is not so wealthy we can show others with luxuries. We will provide the bare minimum security and if they do not like it they can back their bags.

The barricade already there before this incident, remove the barricade seem petty on India side.

The barricade is quite cost prohibitive to maintain. We can no longer afford it.

India government need pay thousand of dollars to upkeep the barricade which make out of concrete? no wonder India government can't help out the diplomat to pay a little extra cash to the poor maid, all the money spent on the barricade instead on the Indian.

Your smart guys have created the prosperous and shining India. Your smart "guys" didn't exist in our country before the 1980's. Your "smart guys" barely do anything even today that would surprise a Westerner.

I took a huge break but I'll be back every now and again. When a huge news piece comes up let me know! :woot:

We'll need your presence to counter this anti-American rant. The whole India is indignant that their elite is not above the American law. Slave mentality from the time of colonialism.

India is rich. This is just a retaliation for America following American laws.

India by no means is rich. Our GDP is ~$1400 USD. We can't afford to keep the barricade.

India government need pay thousand of dollars to upkeep the barricade which make out of concrete? no wonder India government can't help out the diplomat to pay a little extra cash to the poor maid, all the money spent on the barricade instead on the Indian.

Yes. Barricade is quite expensive. Paying for traffic cop, barricade upkeeper, barricade painter, etc. We cannot afford this anymore as we are not growing fast anymore.

India by no means is rich. Our GDP is ~$1400 USD. We can't afford to keep the barricade.

Yes. Barricade is quite expensive. Paying for traffic cop, barricade upkeeper, barricade painter, etc. We cannot afford this anymore as we are not growing fast anymore.

Indian government just want the barricade to be nice and clean with a body guard to boot.

for these reason better to remove the barricade and saved thousand of US dollar.

In this case, what you have done/revenged actually makes india in a very bad image... india should be the victim in this case...

However, after that embassy removal stunt, india becomes the bad guy and the world starts to worry for the americans. Is that what you are trying to do initially???

The whole world will be laughing at the excuses you have listed. Please do not bring those silly comments to the table. In no way, any india diplomats will cite what you have said as a reason... unless he/she is stupid.

yes yes your diplomat just had to twitch he *** muscle just once for american to take notice .. good more power to you

More power to us indeed!!!We don't need to pick up a dictionary to understand the meaning of dignity. :lol:

Pasha said US arrogance “knew no limits” and accused the Americans of waging “psychological warfare” over the whereabouts of Taliban leader Mullah Omar and bin Laden’s successor Ayman al-Zawahiri.

He quoted a US intelligence officer as saying “you are so cheap… we can buy you with a visa,” and said himself that systemic failures showed Pakistan was a “failing state”.
Leaked report reveals Pakistan-US ‘understanding’ on drones – The Express Tribune

If Devyani Khobargade was a Pakistani, she would either have had to sit in jail and face the sentence or Pakistan would have attempted back-door deals with the US or a compromise brokered by Saudi Arabia. Or worse, if Devyani was stepping on the wrong toes back home, Pakistan would have abandoned their diplomat to her fate and called her a ‘bad seed’.

Unlike the defiance shown by India, our stance would be:

“Please let her go. We promise we will not do it again. Here, want a new area for drone strikes? Come, we have plenty.”

If Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade was Pakistani, she would be doomed – The Express Tribune Blog

Indians are jokers, they overestimate themselves and their so-called prestige all because a small percentage of those 1.3 billion goons manage to get a Masters or Ph.D. Just look at the condition of their country technologically backwards in nearly every field compared to most western countries. Though they would like to have you believe western progress is attributed to Indian technocrats, rubbish lies they have been fed by their own media.

Why quote me when you don't have a comeback to my previous post? Slither away with your "as American as Peking duck" pals, there's no shame in it.

Here is a common American view from a comment on an AP article.

Indian official: Diplomat's arrest in NYC barbaric - Yahoo News

Good - I'm glad to hear this. Indian nationals can very sneaky and snotty. Their country is run on a caste system and when you have to deal with someone who thinks they are a member of the top caste, they let you know it. She got treated like the common criminal that she is. Entirely appropriate.

Furthermore, to add to what you said, some Injins were saying that this Consular Woman is a 'Dalit'. Just to pass the blame, on a sect of people who already are a downtrodden people!
The Consular woman is Definitely South Indian.

She is accused of severe crimes by falsifying documents & exploiting her 'domestic help'.
Therefore, not compensating her maid, as per the Laws & Terms, set forth by the USA!

All proper and adequate steps & procedures were followed in her arrest.
The 'body search' was for her own protection & the people around her.

(It has been clearly defined & explained by the Prosecuting Attorney and can be found on line).

If found guilty of the alleged crimes she should be Prosecuted to Letter Of The Law!

More power to us indeed!!!We don't need to pick up a dictionary to understand the meaning of dignity. :lol:

Leaked report reveals Pakistan-US ‘understanding’ on drones – The Express Tribune

If Indian diplomat Devyani Khobragade was Pakistani, she would be doomed – The Express Tribune Blog

Why quote me when you don't have a comeback to my previous post? Slither away with your "as American as Peking duck" pals, there's no shame in it.

Indian joker it's that I don't take you seriously. That express tribune article you cited is written by an ignorant fool Mahwash Badar who is a clinical physchologist, lol not even a political scientist or think tank to be suitable in writing such things, that was an opinion piece she gave.

US wouldn't treat a Pakistani diplomat in the way they treated an Indian diplomat, but you living in the world of make believe will think so.

US wouldn't treat a Pakistani diplomat in the way they treated an Indian diplomat, but you living in the world of make believe will think so.
And what Colin Powell did was ........... AFAIK your then President and COAS was threatened along with Stone age promise.

Back
Top Bottom