What's new

India sets the target of 384 for Australia in 7th ODI

vivINDIAN

Reaction score
Country
India
India 's 383 is the highest team score on this ground.
When he reached 176, he went past Sachin Tendulkar and Herschelle Gibbs for the highest individual score against Australia.
Rohit Sharma's 209 is the highest individual score at Bangalore. He went past Andrew Strauss, who made 158 during the 2011 WC match against India.
Rohit Sharma also completed 1000 ODI runs for a calendar year in the course of his knock.
Rohit Sharma hit 16 sixes and in the process went past Shane Watson for the most number of sixes hit in an innings. (Watson hit 15 sixes against Bangladesh).
Stats: Rohit Sharma became the 3rd player in ODI history to score a double-ton (after Tendulkar and Sehwag).
Rohit: 'It is a wonderful feeling. When I went out to bat, I never knew I would get 200. But, scoring runs on this ground is easy. I only wanted to carry on from where I left in the last game. As you play, records will come. I only want my team to win. That is more important. It's coming off really well for me since Champions Trophy and I just want to keep the momentum going. No hard feelings with Virat. I am sure he will get a hundred in the next game.'
India lost the out of form duo of Suresh Raina and Yuvraj Singh cheaply, and looked to be settling towards a middling score at best when Dhoni joined Rohit in the middle. Rohit first brought up his 4th ODI century and then changed gears drastically. He was to go on to pulverise the Australian bowlers as he proceeded to become only the third player (all Indians) to go past 200. Dhoni chipped in with his bit and India ended up with a massive 383 runs on the board. Will the shell-shocked Australians give a befitting reply? Join us for the reply in a short while from now.
Magnificent effort from the Indians and the festive crowd have got their money's worth already. India knew that they needed a big score, Rohit and Dhawan started off well adding another century stand, their 6th in ODIs. There was a slight rain delay, upon resumption, Dhawan fell to Doherty and Rohit shattered the crowd by running out local hero, Virat Kohli for a duck. He needed to make up for it and how well has he responded. 
top 3 run scorers in ODI are INDIANS:taz::victory::chilli::bounce::dance3:
sehwag 219
rohit 209
sachin 200
1422623_10152000093372139_816916841_n.jpg

Last edited:
guess how many they can score??orrrrrr anybody thinking here that they can win??

mohammed shami has taken 2 wickets. :D 
we are gonna win :yay:

Is it Bowling or comedy circus? I hate cricket when Fast bowlers gets bullied by average batsmen on flat pitches.

India 's 383 is the highest team score on this ground.
When he reached 176, he went past Sachin Tendulkar and Herschelle Gibbs for the highest individual score against Australia.
Rohit Sharma's 209 is the highest individual score at Bangalore. He went past Andrew Strauss, who made 158 during the 2011 WC match against India.
Rohit Sharma also completed 1000 ODI runs for a calendar year in the course of his knock.
Rohit Sharma hit 16 sixes and in the process went past Shane Watson for the most number of sixes hit in an innings. (Watson hit 15 sixes against Bangladesh).
Stats: Rohit Sharma became the 3rd player in ODI history to score a double-ton (after Tendulkar and Sehwag).
Rohit: 'It is a wonderful feeling. When I went out to bat, I never knew I would get 200. But, scoring runs on this ground is easy. I only wanted to carry on from where I left in the last game. As you play, records will come. I only want my team to win. That is more important. It's coming off really well for me since Champions Trophy and I just want to keep the momentum going. No hard feelings with Virat. I am sure he will get a hundred in the next game.'
India lost the out of form duo of Suresh Raina and Yuvraj Singh cheaply, and looked to be settling towards a middling score at best when Dhoni joined Rohit in the middle. Rohit first brought up his 4th ODI century and then changed gears drastically. He was to go on to pulverise the Australian bowlers as he proceeded to become only the third player (all Indians) to go past 200. Dhoni chipped in with his bit and India ended up with a massive 383 runs on the board. Will the shell-shocked Australians give a befitting reply? Join us for the reply in a short while from now.
Magnificent effort from the Indians and the festive crowd have got their money's worth already. India knew that they needed a big score, Rohit and Dhawan started off well adding another century stand, their 6th in ODIs. There was a slight rain delay, upon resumption, Dhawan fell to Doherty and Rohit shattered the crowd by running out local hero, Virat Kohli for a duck. He needed to make up for it and how well has he responded. 
top 3 run scorers in ODI are INDIANS:taz::victory::chilli::bounce::dance3:
sehwag 219
rohit 209
sachin 200
1422623_10152000093372139_816916841_n.jpg

guess what, all in indian pitches :lol:

a record is a record. :whistle:

Chal bey shakal deekhii haiii apniii ? I remember the last time I played cricket with you - You balled an over with 13 wide balls, 11 no balls & 6 sixes by me to the actual good ones you could ball ! :p:

Chal bey shakal deekhii haiii apniii ? I remember the last time I played cricket with you - You balled an over with 13 wide balls, 11 no balls & 6 sixes by me to the actual good ones you could ball ! :p:
but we are talking international level here,and not the local nihari eating championships u win 8-) 
oh man we are losing :mad:

@vivINDIAN the highest score by a bowler in ODI

viney kumar :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

india tops the list :lol:

Back
Top Bottom