What's new

India seeks full membership of SCO

dont expect much more after backstabbing the US. You'll need to hope and pray SCO accept your memebership.

You can't afford to be non-aligned anymore.

Patiently wait and learn how India deals with the US in the upcoming time :)

Indians will never understand why, even though it's been reported a lot.

Pakistan is more strategically important to Russia than India. India is a piggy bank. If you want to know why, look up the reasons for the Soviet Afghan war.

Can you post some main point of that report

Soviet Afghan war is not past . Cause now USA rule their so your logic not applied now

Things does'nt go like that my friend. The SCO has made clear its not anti to anybody. It might be in future and India will have the option to leave it. I have seen enough of Indian diplomacy and i assure you that they would have made sure before applying for this.

SCO wont be providing security if other countries have covert interests in the region. You cannot be pro-US and pro-SCO. If you think you can be then you don't understand the situation.

SCO wont be providing security if other countries have covert interests in the region. You cannot be pro-US and pro-SCO. If you think you can be then you don't understand the situation.

You are seeing SCO again as a military block.SCO is not NATO which states that any attack on any member is attack on NATO. SCO can promote regional security, counter terrorism and economic cooperation

We dnt need to be pro SCO cause Russia is our oldest friend so no matter what China think about us.

And about Pakistan no one care what you want

We dnt need to be pro SCO cause Russia is our oldest friend so no matter what China think about us.

And about Pakistan no one care what you want

Of what i have seen all through our discussion here with our friends, one things seems clear they dont like our non-aligned policy and wants India to leave it. :disagree:

Of what i have seen all through our discussion here with our friends, one things seems clear they dont like our non-aligned policy and wants India to leave it. :disagree:

india agressive and unfriendly behaviors in the region makes her almost isolated in the region better keep it that way.

by dumping russian arms and buying american india pissing off russia big time, russia now see india is an untrust worthy ally and is cosy up to pakistan

I guess you do know the purpose of SCO.

Both Russia and China do not want to share their interests.

So there is almost no chance for India to join at least for now unless the geopolitical situation changes dramatically.

So India seeking the membership should be just a tactics.

That was from last year India has applied for membership.

I'm sure for them to be members of SCO they will need to convince people they are not non-aligned.

Just face it, your own government is saying they do not want to be non-aligned.

I guess you do know the purpose of SCO.

Both Russia and China do not want to share their interests.

So there is almost no chance for India to join at least for now unless the geopolitical situation changes dramatically.

So India seeking the membership should be just a tactics.

Russia trusts India .....China trusts Pakistan ....there is an impasse here . The way it appears , either all or none .

Back
Top Bottom