What's new

India removed only a small tin shed in Ladakh

Dont worry tin shed, we will take our revenge and make the Chinese pay.

Meanwhile, here is the reporting from neutral news sources (i.e. not Indian or Chinese sources):

India agrees to some Chinese demands to end Himalaya standoff | Reuters

(Reuters) - India has agreed to a Chinese demand to demolish bunkers near their de facto border in the Himalayas, Indian military officials said, as part of a deal to end a standoff that threatened to scupper slowly improving relations.

Indian and Chinese soldiers faced off 100 meters (330 feet) apart on a plateau near the Karakoram mountain range, where they fought a war 50 years ago, for three weeks until they reached a deal on Sunday for both sides to withdrew.

The tension had threatened to overshadow a visit by the Indian foreign minister to Beijing on May 9. China's Premier Li Keqiang is expected to visit India later this month.

The Hindu and Hindustan Times being Indian newspapers have much better access to Indian Army Sources than foreign news agencies like Reuters.

Hong wu and his armoured division and psyops the prank troll have both left the building.

I feel once the chinese PM's visit is over..there will be escalations on that spot again.

^^^Yeah I too feel the same feeling!!But that might happen only if no conclusive solution arises out of the visit!!

^^^Yeah I too feel the same feeling!!But that might happen only if no conclusive solution arises out of the visit!!

take my word.." No solution will arise from the visit". :) .though I'll be glad if I am proven wrong.

take my word.." No solution will arise from the visit". :) .though I'll be glad if I am proven wrong.
I agree its my perception as well!!Until and unless this Dalai Lama and Tibetan refugee issue is solved nothing positive seems to be on the Horizon.:what:

It doesn't matter what they remove, what counts is india bowed to China. :china: now remember your place and prosecute the chest thumping generals with two-front war theories

The removed structure was raised on April 20 i.e after Chinese incursion

the permanent post which China asked to demolish is still there.

We only agreed to go slow on construction of bunkers, not to demolish them :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom