What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

And none Kashmir Muslims but 1 or 2 Brahmins ? While no Kashmir supports u instead they support Pak .. N baluchs love to bash you .. I.e Irfan lala,PK Baluch,Imran n others n me.

Who told you J&K is property of muslims?? J&K belongs to pandits as well so same logic applied for baluchistan as well.

There you go.. and then I showed you the reality about separatist in you own country..at which point you started crying.

Which was complete off topic because we are not discussing legal territories of India. So I slap you with reality of your country which your bharat verma failed to show you.

Ohh you are a special kind of dumb-bell ,re-revising history right in front of my eyes....If today another part Pakistan were to dismembered..I am sure 50 yrs from now... another Kid would be saying the same " ohh but it was never part Pakistan".

The fact of matter is ..there was a East Pakistan ..you fought tooth and nail to keep it..committed a near genocide to prevent it from becoming a independent.

I think you are some special kind of dumb @r$3. Read proper history not your Indian propaganda tales. Even in 1940's Bengal being part of Pakistan was not decided...it was supposed to be a different country. Be it Allama Iqbal, Aga Khan, Chaudhary Rehmat Ali or Lahore Resolution...all of it openly & clearly points out Pakistan as of today. And dream on for dismembering of Pakistan...the reality is it has no potential today...it seems like India will soon give birth to several new countries.

Pakistan fought tooth & nail...with mere 40K regular troops...hahaha...these bharat verma & modi products never stop entertaining us.:rofl::rofl::crazy::crazy::omghaha::omghaha:

Weren't you bellyaching in last post..ohh we are only talking about Kashmir here ..do not bring other states...but since you have.

Do show us Instrument of Accession to these states...the fact is these states never officially acceded to Pakistan..a standstill agreement was signed in Junagadh..and that is where the entire process was stopped in tracks.
For Hyderabad even a stand still agreement wasn't even signed.

Do not forget.. you had already invaded the independent state of Kashmir(forcing her to accede to India) before all these were transpiring.

For a referendum to be held in Kashmir...as per UN guidelines..Pakistan had to hand over control of the entire state to India..and remove all its people and its armies from Kashmir..when did you ever do that ..that you are now cribbing about refrendum not being held.

Since then you have already signed a Shimla agreement and an agreement with Chinese..rendering UN resolutions void.

Stop f@rting with your nonsense posts. It was Indian Occupier terrorists who attacked Kashmir. Pakistan never invaded Kashmir but Pakistan's tribals went there on the call of Kashmiris who were getting butchered by DOG ra hindutva barbarians...these tribals were openly welcomed by Gilgit scouts & Kashmiris. The tribals then flush these barbaric hindutva DOG ra forces from several parts which forced DOG ra to ask India for help...India took advantage of situation & forced DOG ra to sign the instrument of accession & it happened. Indian Occupier terrorists with advanced weapons then start fighting tribals, Gilgitis & Kashmiris & tried to occupy the already liberated parts which forced Pakistan to respond in order to stop Indian Occupier terrorists...after Pakistani forces enter India then thought to take help from UN showing the accession documents but it's dreams were shattered when UN declared the territory as disputed territory.

Hand over the entire territory? Are you having a ment@l br3@kdown or what? You mean Pakistan handover Azad Kashmir to Indian barbaric hindutva Occupier terrorists? For what? This will never happen so stop dreaming about it.

UN resolution still term this issue as dispute...you can cry us a ganga with your shimla & onions but Kashmir will remain a disputed territory according to UN, OIC, etc etc.

LOL ..Give the BS to some one..who will actually fall for it.
How about GB ...historically as well as, per UN ..GB is a part of Kashmir..so how come it is part of Pakistan now and AJK is not?

The bottom line here is, I asked you to show us the legality of Pakistani occupation of Kashmir.

You have nothing to show for it..we atleast have Instrument of Accession(weather you accept it or not is inconsequential)..what do you have show, that Kashmir is yours??

GB was historically never a part of Kashmir, only Azad kashmir was. It was British who sold the separate region of GB to DOG ra. Today GB is like a 5th province of Pakistan(non officially though).

There is no such thing as Pakistani occupation so unless you change your question i will not answer.:sniper:

And Indian troops are there on request of State assembly of J&K and J&K govt..to maintain order in the state...to keep Pakistanis out.

Yes we all know about puppet govt in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. BTW how can they keep Pakistanis out? Pakistanis are living in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir for centuries. In fact Kashmiris are Pakistanis.

Hum Pakistani hain Pakistan Hamara hai Syed Ali Shah Gilani | Tune.pk

Qatle Aam: Latest News, Videos, Quotes, Gallery, Photos, Images, Topics on Qatle Aam

:lol: But world called Pakistan factory of that not India.

Prove it?

If Mods @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Falcrum_15 @Jungibaaz @mods give me permission the i can post like this.

By that logic world call India an unsafe country for young girls & a country where R@p3 is national sports.

Last edited:
@Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @JUBA @kalu_miah @idune @UK_Bengali @extra terrestrial @Al-zakir

Indians are good for nothing except promoting their naked bollywood dance or spreading hindutva barbarism(just like they do in IOK/maqbooza Kashmir).

Saudi Arabia need to be careful taking in Indians. Look at Kuala Lumpur what they did.

Let me tell you what Indians think. Indians believe that it was Arabs, Persians, Turks, Central Asians, Afghans who were barbaric & occupied South Asian lands...so these people want nothing except revenge & occupation of Middle Eastern Muslim lands. Not all but most Indians have nature of hating Muslims by default.

This post is in response to post #219.

NEW DELHI: India Friday rejected an Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) resolution on Jammu and Kashmir, saying the organization has "no locus standi on matters concerning the internal affairs of India".

In a statement, the external affairs ministry spokesperson said that the resolutions adopted during the 41st session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on June 18-19 were "factually incorrect".
"We note with regret that the Organization of Islamic Cooperation has once again made factually incorrect and misleading references to matters internal to India, including the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, which is an integral part of India. We reject all such references/resolutions. The OIC has no locus standi on matters concerning the internal affairs of India," it said.

The OIC in its Jeddah Declaration had clubbed Jammu and Kashmir along with Mali, Sudan, Yemen and a few other ..countires

Read more at:
India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir - The Economic Times
when will they pass a resolution asking shia's and sunni's killing each other?

NEW DELHI: India Friday rejected an Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) resolution on Jammu and Kashmir, saying the organization has "no locus standi on matters concerning the internal affairs of India".

In a statement, the external affairs ministry spokesperson said that the resolutions adopted during the 41st session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on June 18-19 were "factually incorrect".
"We note with regret that the Organization of Islamic Cooperation has once again made factually incorrect and misleading references to matters internal to India, including the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, which is an integral part of India. We reject all such references/resolutions. The OIC has no locus standi on matters concerning the internal affairs of India," it said.

The OIC in its Jeddah Declaration had clubbed Jammu and Kashmir along with Mali, Sudan, Yemen and a few other ..countires

Read more at:
India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir - The Economic Times

Classic way of showing the middle finger.
@Tshering22 wont you agree ?

nobody cares what OIC passes...
kashmir is India's internal matter .... anybody's outsider involvement will not be tolerated..

Indians responded to this video by going out and mass raping as many girls as possible in their capital. :rofl: :rofl:
Girl: Indians respect their women
Indians: We'll show her
LOL Truth hurts isn't it. Now go and have a look at rapes which go unheard in your own country. Cause you've got such a absurd law i.e. Victim have to present 4 witnesses to prove her claim. WTF??? Is this a law or a joke :lol: Talk about Hypocrisy!

Indians responded to this video by going out and mass raping as many girls as possible in their capital. :rofl: :rofl:

Girl: Indians respect their women
Indians: We'll show her
You are Elite member ,its hight time you start making some sence in yoir posts.

Back
Top Bottom