What's new

India rejected UN probe offered by Pakistan

I am not trolling. I am sensing, people will blame us. You know why I don't want UN.

Internationalizing the issue will give other nations to use it as leverage against us. Think about it. US will say we will support you if you give Nuclear deal without any liability clause. Or they will say to you, We will support you, don't build pipeline with Iran. Or start insurgency in Iran.

No point in telling them the truth. They loved to let them played as pawns. Earlier it was US , now its China.
no point in telling th

We hanged Kasab. We went to UN on false hope that they will ask Pakistan to put HS behind jail. Forot in Pakistan, terrorists have more security than general population.

As for Indian army, they are not cowards, they don't get kidnapped by rag tag militants.

:lol: Kuchbhi kehlo. BTW is Pakistan asking for UN probe for alleged Indian incursions they accused off 3 days before this incident. :azn:
Dont u think this is perfect opportunity for you to prove that these allegations were wrong:D

Dont u think this is perfect opportunity for you to prove that these allegations were wrong:D
UN bakwas organizations hai yaar. Ever since I saw what Saddam did with Iranians and its own people while UN kept silent, I don't give it any importance.

no, it means we were willing to go for arbitration and allow neutral parties to investigage -- SHOULD india accept the offer (which they didnt)

Why not a joint investigation?? Why we need a third party interfere on our own matters?? As far as India is concerned, there is no third party intervention in issues relating India and Pakistan..

Even the US has trashed this suggestion of a UN probe. This is an excuse to internationalize the Kashmir 'issue'. Trying their darnedest to do so by whatever means, what? :cheesy: But it's not gonna work. :azn:

I am not trolling. I am sensing, people will blame us. You know why I don't want UN.

Internationalizing the issue will give other nations to use it as leverage against us. Think about it. US will say we will support you if you give Nuclear deal without any liability clause. Or they will say to you, We will support you, don't build pipeline with Iran. Or start insurgency in Iran.

Didn't quite get it - Are you saying internationalization of the issue would make you weak because there's no substance in the allegations you made? Nobody would take you for granted if the investigation goes in your favour. Furthermore your relations with US are not that weak , are they? They have supported your stance on too many occasions, even had announced a reward for evidences against India's most wanted.

Whatever you are citing are actually mere assumptions, unnecessarily affiliating Kashmir issue. Mind you UNMOGIP is also there on your side of LOC , by all means Kashmir issue is in UN.

Can't figure what you guys want - neither want a third party intervention, nor want a bilateral settlement. Fine when Pakistani soldiers die but cry rivers when they retaliate and kill Indian soldiers! At times an argument shows up, skirmish was fine but beheading was not, and when investigation into this alleged act is offered then you again say we don't want to internationalize the issue!. Contradictory statements! Where do you stand?

No point in telling them the truth. They loved to let them played as pawns. Earlier it was US , now its China.
no point in telling th

Same way no point lamenting, no point making unfounded allegations...

@Emmie You have to see why India and Pakistan didn't want any third party on all issues. If India allows this, Pakistan can ask for same in every single case. You have to understand the future repercussions.One bad decision or non-calculated decision, lack of foresight can create a lot of trouble for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Emmie You have to see why India and Pakistan didn't want any third party on all issues. If India allows this, Pakistan can ask for same in every single case. You have to understand the future repercussions.One bad decision or non-calculated decision, lack of foresight can create a lot of trouble for us.

Fine, then develop an immaculate mechanism bilaterally and avoid such incidences in future! Meanwhile, let your woes be vanished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine, then develop an immaculate mechanism bilaterally and avoid such incidences in future! Meanwhile, let your woes be vanished.
Bhai things are going south.

I don't think GOI can handle this pressure now. If the situation doesn't diffuses, they might take action due to public pressure.

We don't like Others poking there nose in our personal matters SO

India rejects UN Probe....
meme-like-a-boss-300x300.png

I just want to highlight this part, please make sure you read what you just wrote. You do realize how contradictory your statement is? Do you have a magic ball that is telling you that UN will declare Pakistan the guilty party?

Someone who has something to hide will never accept impartial and neutral investigation because he knows that his lies and propaganda will get busted out. In this case it is India and that is why India has not accepted a 3rd party investigation because she knows that her lies and propaganda will get busted out. India is yet to present any evidence of the mutilated or beheaded body, in fact Indian Government statements are full of contradictions. Pakistan on the other hand has nothing to hide, that is why it has called for an impartial and neutral investigation.

It is your reading issue or understanding? The point is very simple that Pakistan and its citizen live in denial and love to remain in denial. We gave thousands of dossiers, FBI provided Rana and Headly's comment, We provided Interpol's searched detail about PA, Hafiz Saeed and other's involvement and what you did? It is not "We" did. Initially, You rejected even Kasab as Pakistani.

The point is simple, You signed resolving issue Bilaterally and India's stand is very clear on Kashmir that "No Third Party" should be involved. Calling UN is only a pomp and show to show the world that we are guilt free. No one is your case takers except your citizen for whom PA is winning Kashmir since 1947.

First all drama by Indians than they reject UN probe and now Indians trying hard to defend there lying. Lage ru munna bhai...

Back
Top Bottom