What's new

India rejected UN probe offered by Pakistan

So why is India afraid of internation attention to Kashmir ?? lol we all know why.... Indians trying hard to dont let cat out..

so you think that india will take this matter to UN? and its clever move by pakistanis to take it in U.N as they know it will highlight kashmir like you did kargil to bring world attentions :lol:

tohda dimag lagao ki india ne kyu mana kia ;)

and regarding to killings ...

let me tell you one more thing,Secret raids which usually dont come in media are conducted to target post on LOC

So why is India afraid of internation attention to Kashmir ?? lol we all know why.... Indians trying hard to dont let cat out..

:D

india is smarter then you :D ..it clearly tells that why you did that and its similar to kargil :)

Smarter lol exposing it self with this topi drama. Pakistan outplayed India with FN probe by India rejecting clearly shows they are Lying. And reason given is just to laugh off. DONT WANT ATTENTION ON KASHMIR ISSUE. Offcourse India want to hide its crime and illagle occupation of Pakistani land.

india is smarter then you :D ..it clearly tells that why you did that and its similar to kargil :)

Indian agencies are quite capable and adequate for the task. Accepting a 3rd party probe would be equivalent to ceding the region over to the turdmonkeys in the west.

you are party to this incident hence you can not be a judge simple as that.

Smarter lol exposing it self with this topi drama. Pakistan outplayed India with FN probe by India rejecting clearly shows they are Lying. And reason given is just to laugh off. DONT WANT ATTENTION ON KASHMIR ISSUE. Offcourse India want to hide its crime and illagle occupation of Pakistani land.

You are mixing 2 things here

1) kashmir 2) present issue of mutilated bodies.

atleast be clear

Regarding to ksahmir issue

you will have to vacate kashmir first from gilgit to watever you have and whatever china have ...

and even your so called ally U.S have said that there is no need to bring it in UN ..so here u fails ..

Regarding to bodies

i m here saying that this is done by your army and later on we will say that go to U.N :lol: for probe..

why you dint go to U.N when your one soldier got died earlier as mentioned in news? even india denied that we crossed LOC.

atleast be clear

you will have to vacate kashmir first from gilgit to watever you have and whatever china have ...

and even your so called ally U.S have said that there is no need to bring it in UN ..so here u fails ..

Regarding to bodies

i m here saying that this is done by your army and later on we will say that go to U.N :lol: for probe..

why you dint go to U.N when your one soldier got died earlier as mentioned in news? even india denied that we crossed LOC.

NEW DELHI: Indian army's Northern Command denied Indian media reports that one of its soldier’s body had been decapitated and another had its throat slit.

According to the Indian army's Northern Command spokesman Rajesh K. Kalia, the body of one of the soldiers was found in a forested area on the side controlled by India.

On Wednesday, India summoned Pakistan's High Commissioner in New Delhi to lodge a protest over the incident.

Pakistan's foreign ministry denied India's allegations of an incursion as "baseless and unfounded" and said in a statement that it was prepared for an investigation by a UN military observer group into recent ceasefire violations.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ms-mutilation-decapitation.html#ixzz2HZFfISHQ

lol its not 2 issue. Its same. It rejecting FN probe since they dont want world attention on Kashmir issue. This happend in Kahsmir not in USA. And every one know what India is trying to hide. US our ally ? lol India Pakistan were talking about issue before Indian staged this drama which is now exposing them

atleast be clear

Regarding to bodies

Now we know why Indian rejecting FN probe. ANE DHO lol

NEW DELHI: Indian army's Northern Command denied Indian media reports that one of its soldier’s body had been decapitated and another had its throat slit.

According to the Indian army's Northern Command spokesman Rajesh K. Kalia, the body of one of the soldiers was found in a forested area on the side controlled by India.

On Wednesday, India summoned Pakistan's High Commissioner in New Delhi to lodge a protest over the incident.

Pakistan's foreign ministry denied India's allegations of an incursion as "baseless and unfounded" and said in a statement that it was prepared for an investigation by a UN military observer group into recent ceasefire violations.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ms-mutilation-decapitation.html#ixzz2HZFfISHQ

oh main kya Farjana shah ji :lol: ...eh vekho asli source ...may be geo news ne galt padh lita hoye

Soldiers beheaded after being shot: Indian Army

lol its not 2 issue. Its same. It rejecting FN probe since they dont want world attention on Kashmir issue. This happend in Kahsmir not in USA. And every one know what India is trying to hide. US our ally ? lol India Pakistan were talking about issue before Indian staged this drama which is now exposing them

tumhe lgta hai angreji mein smj ni aati :lol:

here we are discussing LOC ceasefire not kashmir issue.Although both gets linked up if we go in deep.
its truth that we dont want world attention on it like you avoid or had butterflies in stomach when U.S congress went fro voting on balochistan :lol:

and yes you have been begging to U.S for intervention in kashmir and they are backing otherwise india dont even sit on table with you ppl.

Nay, you ain't smart. If you were you would not attack Pakistani post on Sunday, that attack gave PA a reason to strike back.

Nay, you ain't smart. If you were you would not attack Pakistani post on Sunday, that attack gave PA a reason to strike back.

oh paaji ..let me tell you clearly ..

what you think that whatever goes on LOC,it comes to media? no ...

IA here reports to govt when it suits to them and i know that even some times we crossfire your targets and even do secret raids on your posts but in media,we tell that pakistanis started it

:lol: ..bahi saab,dont be in denial ..i m not worried about death of 2 soldiers but i m worried about mutilated bodies ..

and regarding to deaths....vo 7-8 aur uda denge ..and your army will continue to hide it :) ...and same goes with us too ..i dont say that pa dont retaliate ..

in simple words ,LOC is most dangerous or even more dangerous than your afghan border :) ..

the news which we get in media is very different from ground and i m saying on the bases of something :).

it wont harm anyone if an investigation is carried out by 3rd party, instead of accusing each other & throwing insults at each other, the best option is to resolve the issue....

426845_115602738613642_1092723003_n.jpg

oh paaji ..let me tell you clearly ..

what you think that whatever goes on LOC,it comes to media? no ...

IA here reports to govt when it suits to them and i know that even some times we crossfire your targets and even do secret raids on your posts ..

:lol: ..bahi saab,dont be in denial ..i m not worried about death of 2 soldiers but i m worried about mutilated bodies ..

and regarding to deaths....vo 7-8 aur uda denge ..and your army will continue to hide it :) ...and same goes with us too ..i dont say that pa dont retaliate ..

in simple words ,LOC is most dangerous or even more dangerous than your afghan border :) ..

the news which we get in media is very different from ground and i m saying on the bases of something :).

Prism, it's not about denial or something - We all know fire fight is quite a norm at LOC, soldiers of both the sides die, it's not something unheard of. This alleged decapitation and mutilation stuff has shown up for the first time, it's a serious allegation! What wrong would emerge if a third party investigates into the incident? As per you and your countrymen mutilation was the case then why don't you guys further substantiate your case with a third party report?

...eh vekho asli source ...may be geo news ne galt padh lita hoye

Soldiers beheaded after being shot: Indian Army

tumhe lgta hai angreji mein smj ni aati :lol:

here we are discussing LOC ceasefire not kashmir issue.Although both gets linked up if we go in deep.
its truth that we dont want world attention on it like you avoid or had butterflies in stomach when U.S congress went fro voting on balochistan :lol:

and yes you have been begging to U.S for intervention in kashmir and they are backing otherwise india dont even sit on table with you ppl.

There was a report from Indian media where the same was said.

As far as US congress is concerned it has NO business wrgt to Balochistan.

UN is an independent body and hence it should probe the matter.

India-Pakistan are party to the incident hence they can not be judges.

If India is afraid of a neutral investigation then indeed India has already lost the ground.

you have nothing to prove

"Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous."
Chanakya

You want to internationalize the issue, we won't let it. :D

Back
Top Bottom