Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Ranking:

China...................... 29

India....................... 30

:tdown::tdown::tdown::disagree:::

World's largest english speaking counyry indeed. :tdown::partay::disagree:

source: india talk.
India lower than China in English proficiency ?

wiki:

EF English Proficiency Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The EF English Proficiency Index has been criticized for its lack of representative sampling in each country.[8] The report states that participants in the tests are self-selected and must have access to the internet. This pushes the index towards the realm of an online survey rather than a statistically valid evaluation.
However there are few alternative comparisons available of countries by their English skills, and those that exist are smaller in scale, as is the case with a reported British Council study,[1] or they have other sampling flaws, as is the case with rankings of countries by standardized English test scores such as the TOEFL.[9] The European Commission is currently conducting a language survey, SurveyLang, which tests a representative sample of 15 year old European students on their foreign language skills and evaluates teaching strategies according to the results. The project plans to release its first report in 2012.

from the link you gave..

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

you should rather search for TOEFL performance by country...

I thought China was ashamed turn into a english speaking nation?

pot kettle black? lmao

I think TOEFL results would be best to compare it...i have seen TOEFL results by countries and india ranks second after singapore in these tests in asia..

Both have outrageously hilarious accents though :rofl:

I think TOEFL results would be best to compare it...i have seen TOEFL results by countries and india ranks second after singapore in these tests in asia..

troll thread..guyz just report this thread:angry:..dont feed the trolls

chinese speak better english?????

IMPOSSIBRU_bd6848_496886.jpg

India speaks better Hinglish, Chinese speaks better Chinglish....maybe trying to copy the Queens English :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom