What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

AgNoStiC MuSliM

ADVISORS
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Usman Mujahid

QUETTA (updated on: November 16, 2009, 18:45 PST): Hafiz Usman Mujahid, a wanted terrorist belonging to banned outfit Lahkar-e-Jhangvi, has said that India is providing financial assistance and targets to the terrorists in Pakistan, Aaj News reported on Monday.

He was talking to an unknown man and the Aaj News has got its video.

Hafiz Usman said that his aides visit Afghanistan where they come in contact with Indian intelligence agencies, adding that these Indian agencies give them targets in Pakistan.

The discussion of Hafiz Usman with another man has also revealed that Indian spy agencies also provide financial assistance to these terrorists.

It may be noted here that Hafiz Usman has been arrested from Quetta two days ago.

Copyright Aaj News, 2009
India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Usman Mujahid : Business Recorder | LATEST NEWS
================

I'll introduce a caveat with this - this is breaking news on the Business Recorder Website, and I have not seen the video, so there could be inaccuracies.

More details will hopefully follow, and perhaps someone who might have seen the video on Aaj TV can clarify and provide more details and whether the reported comments are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Usman Mujahid

QUETTA (updated on: November 16, 2009, 18:45 PST): Hafiz Usman Mujahid, a wanted terrorist belonging to banned outfit Lahkar-e-Jhangvi, has said that India is providing financial assistance and targets to the terrorists in Pakistan, Aaj News reported on Monday.

He was talking to an unknown man and the Aaj News has got its video.

Hafiz Usman said that his aides visit Afghanistan where they come in contact with Indian intelligence agencies, adding that these Indian agencies give them targets in Pakistan.

Hafiz Usman Mujahid, a wanted terrorist belonging to banned outfit Lahkar-e-Jhangvi, has so much credibility that we have to believe his words. :hitwall:

Ohh my god what else will you guys believe ? :cheers:

Hafiz Usman Mujahid, a wanted terrorist belonging to banned outfit Lahkar-e-Jhangvi, has so much credibility that we have to believe his words. :hitwall:

Ohh my god what else will you guys believe ? :cheers:

Believe the terrorist committing terrorist attacks where he gets his support from ... his comments cannot be completely discarded, otherwise you might as well throw the entire dossier based on information Kasab gave you into the garbage, along with anything Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and various other terrorists said while in custody of the US.

Manmohan Singh is not about to admit this on TV now is he?

In any case, lets await more details. I am interested in seeing whether this alleged video was that of an interrogation or one made while Usman Mujahid was free.

Believe the terrorist committing terrorist attacks where he gets his support from ... his comments cannot be completely discarded, otherwise you might as well throw the entire dossier based on information Kasab gave you into the garbage, along with anything Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and various other terrorists said while in custody of the US.

Difference being Kasab a pakistani terrorist caught by Indian forces and him taking out his accompliaces names.

Hafiz Usman Mujahid, a wanted terrorist belonging to banned outfit Lahkar-e-Jhangvi is a terrorist organisation based in pakistan.

Its all organized...it very obvious some one is helping them financially and picking up targets.....

Hafiz Usman Mujahid, a wanted terrorist belonging to banned outfit Lahkar-e-Jhangvi, has so much credibility that we have to believe his words.

Ohh my god what else will you guys believe ?

Terrorists or criminals detained and kept in custody are usually punished and torchered to make them reveal their fellow criminals or their locations and plans.Such links are followed and networks are unveiled, captured and then are finally taken to whatever they deserve.This is something done from centuries and fortunately has proven to be the best known investigation method.
So here my friend by questioning the credibility of this terrorist's words, do you want to revolutionize the way investigations are carried on. !!!! Or do you suggest to ask the Indian Authorities [Is this you behind the terrorist activities in Pakistan]

And we also have a very strong evidence from history of India's possibe involvement in destabilizing Pakistan. (Bangladesh 1971)

Last edited:
So here my friend by questioning the credibility of this terrorist's words, do you want to revolutionize the way investigations are carried on. !!!! Or do you suggest to ask the Indian Authorities [Is this you behind the terrorist activities in Pakistan]

Most important thing to be kept in mind is that GOP does not consider LEJ as terrorist organistaion and provides all the necessary support and allows those guys to raise funds in Islamabad and lahore.

This just mud slinging from pakistan nothing more.

Now we're getting somewhere - maybe. He may just be boasting, or it's all a set-up. Stuff has yo be verified else it's not proof.

If a terrorist ever even mentions Pakistan as in 'I did a transit through Pakistan to get to where ever' , its BIG news , splashed all over the pro-faggot rabidly anti Pakistan india-loving western media.

If the indian missions overseas are attacked its by default Pakistan's fault but when Pakistan's intellegence agencies are attacked then india has nothing to do with it. Its as if Pakistan is guilty by default

There is ample proof of india's involvement in the terrorist attaks going in in Pakistan and it highly suspicious as to why the americans are looking the other way ( most likely they have role to play too in these attacks ).

Its all about Pakistan being a nuclear state. ( recent barking of Seymor Hersh just proved that beyond any doubt )

There is a famous saying my friend, "When your house is on fire, don't waste time commenting on others". Its time to act buddy. See your house is burning because of dogs which were fed by you and now they are shitting on your heads only.

But in this case it is the dog saying the neighbor paid it to set the house on fire and shite in it, no?

Well, I saw couple days back people here defending terrorist organizations , saying it is ok if they are involved in freedom fighting. I wanted to ask them list one such organization in world who is not involved in killing innocent. It is open secret that Pakistan allows its soil for terrorist activities in India. I have seen number of videos where ex chief of ISI has admitted this on record. I feel Pakistani were least concerned when innocent people were killed in India. Now when Pakistan is facing the same situation suddenly things have turned opposite. While many such proofs existed with India and have been refuted by Pakistani's and now even weaker proofs look so strong to them when it is there turn.
I hate terrorist and does not sympathize with them no matter where they operate, if India supports them, that is not something I will support. What I am surprised is people here have very little concern for Indian citizen being killed, I am sure few of you might have celebrated those blast.

Well, I saw couple days back people here defending terrorist organizations. It is open secret that Pakistan allows its soil for terrorist activities in India. I have seen number of videos where ex chief of ISI has admitted this on record. I feel Pakistani were least concerned when innocent people were killed in India. Now when Pakistan is facing the same situation suddenly things have turned opposite. While many such proofs existed with India and have been refuted by Pakistani's and now even weaker proofs look so strong to them when it is there turn.
I hate terrorist and does not sympathize with them no matter where they operate, if India supports them, that is not something I will support. What I am surprised is people here have very little concern for Indian citizen being killed, I am sure few of you might have celebrated those blast.
All rubbish - no Pakistani I know of has 'celebrated' blasts in India, and no ISI chief I am aware of has 'celebrated' or acknowledged support for terrorism in India.

A distinction has been made between terrorism such as that in the Mumbai attacks and bombings in India, and the legitimate struggle of Kashmiris against Indian security forces in IoK.

On the contrary go to the WaPO, NYT, Times of India and various other Western and Indian fora and sites, and there is no dearth of comments from Indians (or posters with Indian names/locations) basking and reveling in the fact that terrorism is occurring in Pakistan.

I have yet to see depravity of that magnitude, in the context of terrorism in India, by Pakistanis online or elsewhere.

Well, I saw couple days back people here defending terrorist organizations , saying it is ok if they are involved in freedom fighting. I wanted to ask them list one such organization in world who is not involved in killing innocent. It is open secret that Pakistan allows its soil for terrorist activities in India. I have seen number of videos where ex chief of ISI has admitted this on record. I feel Pakistani were least concerned when innocent people were killed in India. Now when Pakistan is facing the same situation suddenly things have turned opposite. While many such proofs existed with India and have been refuted by Pakistani's and now even weaker proofs look so strong to them when it is there turn.

Stop your crying now that proof is at hand of indian terrorism.

Stop your crying now that proof is at hand of indian terrorism.

I am not crying dude, I was just telling you how people see things other way around when they are at the facing end.

I wish Pakistan all the best and hope (I am sure) they will win very soon.

And if you consider this as proof then no problem but hopefully you have the same standards when we show you similar proof. I am pretty sure we can get 100 terrorist sing their story of stay in Pakistan and interaction with armed forces (Kasab is just one such case which got highlighted). I have seen many videos where surrendered Kashimir militants have told stories about their visit to Pakistan.

The problem with Pakistan in providing proof is that they have refuted similar proof from India in the past. I now understand why it is taking so long for them to show proof.

They need to find something which India has not found against them.

Admission should come from both sides, it cannot be one way traffic.

Back
Top Bottom