What's new

India protests over 'tribal' Virgin Mary and baby Jesus

And the end of the they are Indians and Indians are in habit of portraying everything into local culture...

So are you going to oppose conversion of Hindus to Christianity or the otherway round too?

iam against all sort of forced conversions ...

One of my Tamil Brahmin friend in our society,,( in mumbai) ,,his inlaws are also staying together,,They wer hypnotised & converted to christians ,,,so now he , n his son is hindu ,,,his inlways n his wife ( under parents pressure) in following christianity...

Forget about rural places these things happening in cities,,,,Hard to believe it ..

That is a person's call. If he chooses of his own free will? Then let him be.

@Spring Onion - baaji, you seem to be a great social activist for the minorities of India.

Yet for your own, you advocate reservations for cleaning Pakistan's potty?

How about good Muslim Pakistanis being converted en masse to potty cleaners? What would you neo-liberal views be in such case?

Last edited by a moderator:
:))))))))))) so in case of Hindus converting others, then its incentives are justfied but others come with these incentives then these become deciet and fraud?

Why are you trolling in something which does not concern you. Its an Indian matter and we will sort it out. Look into you own problems of which you have many.

Begani shadi me abdulla diwana.:taz:

@Spring Onion - baaji, you seem to be a great social activist for the minorities of India.

How about good Muslim Pakistanis being converted en masse to potty cleaners? What would you neo-liberal views be in such case?

If she could put together ONE logical statement, I'd ask her questions too. But she only obfuscates and keeps talking illogical off topic ever changing topics and conclusions pulled out of her upbringing...

i have no issue with Muslims being hired instead of Christians in Pakistan for cleaning potty.

and FYI they are already been and had been inducted in the field since many decades.

its irrelavant that all muslims are cleaning potty,,,,,it wud be relevant when u ll see a news flashing which ll say " ONLY muslims ll clean the potty,,,"

i have no issue with Muslims being hired instead of Christians in Pakistan for cleaning potty.

and FYI they are already been and had been inducted in the field since many decades.

Hold your horses son... I am from Ranchi.. The news in manipulated...

This is fight between Tribal Christians and non tribal christians.. Please don't rope Hindu here....

You can complaint to BBC for manipulating the news.

The news also carries the statement of the Bandhan Tigga

Non-tribal leader, saying "A 100 years from now, people here would start believing that Mother Mary was actually our tribal goddess. It's an attempt to convert Sarna tribals to Christianity."

so basically the blame is that they will convert others to Christianity

its irrelavant that all muslims are cleaning potty,,,,,it wud be relevant when u ll see a news flashing which ll say " ONLY muslims ll clean the potty,,,"

there was nothing like that . it was also fabricated statement not published by any authentic newspaper.

anyway come back to the topic do you allow conversion to Christianity or oppose it?

do you allow conversion to Christianity or oppose it?

I oppose it in the manner they have been going about it in India. Namely, incentivization and economic/material lure.

It is wrong. What they do in terms of reservation for Christian kids in Christian run schools and colleges is also wrong.

It goes against the grain of a secular India. Ironically allowed to them by the Hindu majority.

P.S. I have got 666 thanks. Taali bajao! :yahoo: :nana::chilli::victory::cheers:

Can i say the same thing for muslims Jana Ji ? If we converts muslims, why do you hunt them down ?

Peace.

Sure.

But come up clean and say you are NOT going to allow conversion to Christianity :) and stop using secularism facepalm

But come up clean and say you are NOT going to allow conversion to Christianity :) and stop using secularism facepalm

Conversion in itself is highly anti-secular.

It should have no place in a secular society, leave alone a constitutionally secular state.

I oppose it in the manner they have been going about it in India. Namely, incentivization and economic/material lure.

It is wrong. What they do in terms of reservation for Christian kids in Christian run schools and colleges is also wrong.

It goes against the grain of a secular India. Ironically allowed to them by the Hindu majority.

We have seen Indians are upset at missionaries and their projects in India and blame them for conversion of Hindus (your opposition to it is understandable and if looked at it through religious point yes justified for you) BUT The larger question remains that why missonaries found the space? why Hindus go for conversion to Christianity?

Had you worked on addressing their problems? if NOT why you are feeling insecure over missionaries' activities then?

Why you dint become Hindu missionaries in the first place

Sure.

Let me ask you a simple question. Does Islam allow conversion? And if not, why are you asking Hindus to allow it ?

Conversion in itself is highly anti-secular.

It should have no place in a secular society, leave alone a constitutionally secular state.

:lol: you mean sticking to own religion is secular and going for conversion at free will is against secularism ?

Back
Top Bottom