What's new

India protests over 'tribal' Virgin Mary and baby Jesus

The first thing BJP must do after coming in power is to pass an All India anti-conversion law. Many states already have such laws.

Your countryman already claimed there are shudi ceremonies for converting others to Hinduism.

anyway Christians do not force whereas Hindu groups talk about converting others forcefully thats where liberal govt come into action

Not really. Most conversions in tribal areas are carried out not by force but by incentivising. Be that from any religion. Force is applied on the missionaries, which again I am totally against.

is there a "tribal version of Mother Mary" in Christianity ?in my knowledge No ...So their intentions are not so good thats why i am opposing it ..

And the end of the they are Indians and Indians are in habit of portraying everything into local culture...

2) about Harm Things happening in X'ian majority areas are perfect example of How conversion is harming India

So are you going to oppose conversion of Hindus to Christianity or the otherway round too?

As per bible wearing of ornaments are not allowed. ( my very good friend being a christian i know this),,,& the idol which is worshiped by all the Christians,,will give a wrong notion compared to whats written in bible ,,,,( It hardly matters @ the end of the day),, but for some genuine followers,,( my frnd doesn't have a TV, females don't wear ornaments, no idol worship, no drinking ,they don't celebrate Christmas etc etc ,,,)

Again,,,,can some 1 clarify ,,,,

what you have said is true, but for only one section of Christians, they are like fundamentalist Muslims who says movies, music, showing your face, women driving vehicles , etc is haram.

We need to be practical in India. Christian evangelism is its various economic forms is rampant across the tribal belts. And it causes backlashes that are violent and people die. The state cannot go around policing every nook and corner to protect the evangelists. Society finds its own balance where the state does not or cannot step in.

One of my Tamil Brahmin friend in our society,,( in mumbai) ,,his inlaws are also staying together,,They wer hypnotised & converted to christians ,,,so now he , n his son is hindu ,,,his inlways n his wife ( under parents pressure) in following christianity...

Forget about rural places these things happening in cities,,,,Hard to believe it ..

Not really. Most conversions in tribal areas are carried out not by force but by incentivising. Be that from any religion. Force is applied on the missionaries, which again I am totally against.

Is this going to have impact on people's belief? i mean do you see this can help converting Hindus?

Hold your horses son... I am from Ranchi.. The news in manipulated...

This is fight between Tribal Christians and non tribal christians.. Please don't rope Hindu here....

Why ?? State has no role in religion..

That is a very legal - mechanical position to take. The state also has responsibility to see that conversions are voluntary and not through inducements and frauds - which is the case in almost all instances of conversions. And the BJP is a party for protecting Hindu interests - so an anti conversion law should be high on its agenda.

You are much mistaken. Most conversions are through fraud, deceit and inducements.

:))))))))))) so in case of Hindus converting others, then its incentives are justfied but others come with these incentives then these become deciet and fraud?

:))))))))))) so in case of Hindus converting others, then its incentives are justfied but others come with these incentives then these become deciet and fraud?

No. My point was that most conversions are not by force but by incentivsing. Force is applied on the people who are doing the conversion. Hope, I made my point clear?

Can i say the same thing for muslims Jana Ji ? If we converts muslims, why do you hunt them down ?

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom