What's new

India offers 500MW of power at Rs 8 per unit

I was in Bangalore and Hyderabad. While Bangalore had no power cut, Hyderabad had four hour power cut. I hear only Modi's Gujarat is power surplus. May be Indians should elect him as their Prime Minister to solve their power woes?

Indian must choose Narendra Modi as PM to solve economical problems and energy sector crisis.
This congress is pushing India down and curbing the people who are raising voice again corruption.

These offers are new tactics from India to stop Pakistan from making Bhasha Dam, Kala Bagh Dam & Thar Coal Electricity projects.

So here is your answer anoth big "NO" to the corrupt offer.

LOL yesterday we had 15 hr power shutdown here in my village in tamil nadu...the least we had this week was for 12 hr shutdown.... today its 11:32 AM as i type this and already for 5 hrs no power...any min. now they will shutdown again...so see you all again IF the power comes back...anyway pakistan is more important to new delhi than india itself so...:cheers:

Just a matter of time before the Kundankulam reactors come online and TN will be power surplus, I hope!

These offers are new tactics from India to stop Pakistan from making Bhasha Dam, Kala Bagh Dam & Thar Coal Electricity projects.

So here is your answer anoth big "NO" to the corrupt offer.

Not tactics, business. Plain business.

We will eat grass but will not lose our self respect by begging for electricity from the enemy. Hum ghaas kha ke khud bijali bana lenge.

BTW elections are near in 2013 so MMS must provide bijali free of charge to his separate electorate.

You are in India right? Quick!
Cut off the power in your house. Enemy power.
Cut off water supply! Enemy water.
Stop buying food from the market! Enemy food.

Oh also, probably you don't know yet. But if you are in the Middle East or maybe even Pakistan, you eat Indian meat! You don't eat Pakistani grass! You are eating enemy Indian meat!

@Armstrong...if power is surplus, then why is your Government not exporting the same to India? If government making payments (latest being railways) to electricity companies is a problem, why not supply to India? The electrcitiy companies will get paid. The power companies can start supply to Pakistani citizens once their financial status comes back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom