What's new

India Needs a Sexual Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrasment does not mean rape or molestation. It can be cat calls, unnecessary interest, touch by 'mistake' on a crowded bus etc.

I know what harassment means buddy.

But the figure of 90% (or higher, according to the author) is surely wrong, don't you think so?

They do have women only buses but it doesn't always works according to the plan.

image001.jpg

might be a State Transport Undertaking bus,serving as 'Womens special',running on contract.... :lol:

It is true that biologically speaking humans are at the peak of their reproductive capability at age 15 or 16 for women, and age 17 or 18 for men.

But in the modern world, one is not ready to bear family responsibilities at that age.
@Rig Vedic not sure if they are not ready or society just doesnt allow it deeming it wrong....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an excellent article, actually. There's a lot more to it, but it encapsulates the problem nicely.

It's a loop of frustrated horniness-prudery-too few women and too many frustrated men.

The ready availability of **** kinda makes it worse, because now those tharkis have a rather violent and masochistic image of sex.

It is getting better methinks, but it will be generations.

But the figure of 90% (or higher, according to the author) is surely wrong, don't you think so?

It is wrong. The number is actually 100%.

Am not sure. But it is a high number. BTW, it is no different from pakistan. Bangladesh might be beter, they have more gender equality there.

Hello Sir...HOW are you today??

To answer your point:

1. I can give you 101 threads in which the OP had doctored the thread titles to suit himself, last one i can remember is "an old indian trick"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/252785-old-indian-trick.html

Did you show him the Pink slip/warning/infraction than??

2. Its not a ban topic - AGREED, but as far as i remember, Webby said to create a STICKY instead for "INDIAN RAPES DISCUSSION":

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/241087-rapes-india-news-discussions.html

So why thread after thread on this nonsense??

3. Look into last 100 posts by Jammer in any Indian thread, I would Happily CLOSE my account if he was ADDRESSING to the topic in atleast 90 or so of them.

did you take any action??

& in JUST ONE POST an Indian is banned??

WHAT ELSE??

as fauji sir always say......

PEACE.

Stop being the usual drama queen, like wise we don't see you commenting on threads opened by the Indian ,members which have no relevance, repeatedly use banned terminologies like 72 virgins, threads that don't even have a source to them.
If you have nothing to contribute than don't waste the space and ruin the thread, make yourself useful and use the PM method if you can't contain your self.

It is wrong. The number is actually 100%.

That sounds unbelievable to me. I don't believe the number could be so high unless they have a list of Indian citizen names and go visiting door to door.

Stop being the usual drama queen, like wise we don't see you commenting on threads opened by the Indian ,members which have no relevance, repeatedly use banned terminologies like 72 virgins, threads that don't even have a source to them.
If you have nothing to contribute than don't waste the space and ruin the thread, make yourself useful and use the PM method if you can't contain your self.
'

Don't act smart jammer....

I was replying to the MOD here??

DID i talked to you??

STOP QUOTING ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID.

Oh wait a minute......do you have any answers for the point i raised????

+ as far as Indians go....u know the rules....just report them....this is a Pakistani forum & i m sure there will be action against INDIANS at lightning speed.

or just chk out how quickly @Ammyy turned to pinky.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's a problem for the entire developing world. Pakistan included, our women face nearly the same level of harassment it's just to taboo to discuss or report it. In my opinion we need to cater the masculinity of our respective cultures where appropriate behaviours and thoughts are rewarded and we need to address the high level of repression that our cultures impose. This is basically a corruption of the libidinal desires coming out this way.

That sounds unbelievable to me. I don't believe the number could be so high unless they have a list of Indian citizen names and go visiting door to door.

As said by someone..there is lies, there is damn lies and there is statistics.

Hello Sir...HOW are you today??

To answer your point:

1. I can give you 101 threads in which the OP had doctored the thread titles to suit himself, last one i can remember is "an old indian trick"

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/252785-old-indian-trick.html

Did you show him the Pink slip/warning/infraction than??

We are talking about this thread, not from somewhere else. Secondly, every member is given a infraction, never a straight ban.

Thirdly, infraction is a confidential matter b/w the management and member.

2. Its not a ban topic - AGREED, but as far as i remember, Webby said to create a STICKY instead for "INDIAN RAPES DISCUSSION":

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/241087-rapes-india-news-discussions.html

So why thread after thread on this nonsense??

That thread is for rape incidents themselves, this thread is not for a rape incident but for a analysis of it, and also about the culture and habit of people to tease. The article provides a remedy and such. This is NOT a thread for a particular event.

3. Look into last 100 posts by Jammer in any Indian thread, I would Happily CLOSE my account if he was ADDRESSING to the topic in atleast 90 or so of them.

did you take any action??

& in JUST ONE POST an Indian is banned??

WHAT ELSE??

As I said before, a infraction is b/w the management and member. You are given infractions, if somebody has too many infractions accumulated, he will be given an automatic ban. So instead of this lone infraction, you should also care about the 30+ infractions already accumulated.

as fauji sir always say......

PEACE.

Yeah peace. And BTW, I am fine thank you.

If you want to continue discussion on this topic, do so in the GHQ section if you feel my moderating is biased, any more posts on this will be deleted.

My first post got moderated and deleted. Any ways.

So according to the author, since India has high rate of rape epidemics; to counter the loose morals of people, Indians should go one step further and abolish the institute of marriage, start having sex out of wedlock and make bastard babies, and pretty much get rid of whatever little morality they have.

Even the author's solution to the problem sounds nothing less than perverted.

PS: the scary part is, in his mind, he might be going, "That is Brilliant!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom