What's new

India must help Pakistan

Ganga

Reaction score
In my opinion India must send a couple of relief flights to Pakistan in order to help those affected by the floods.I know that we too are hit by the floods in Leh ,but we do have the capacity to help our neighbours.If u remember after the tsunami India helped Sri Lanka a lot.When there was an earth quake in Iran( i dont remember which year) ,India actually send a couple of IL-76s.

Moreover this will create a direct link between the India and the people of Pakistan.

In my opinion India must send a couple of relief flights to Pakistan in order to help those affected by the floods.I know that we too are hit by the floods in Leh ,but we do have the capacity to help our neighbours.If u remember after the tsunami India helped Sri Lanka a lot.When there was an earth quake in Iran( i dont remember which year) ,India actually send a couple of IL-76s.

Moreover this will create a direct link between the India and the people of Pakistan.

I Think we can takle it and dont need any sort of help atleast from india Thanks anyway.

RAW is already helping alot ... so keep your nose away or we will cut it like we did RAW in Afghanistan...

peace :pakistan:

During the previous earthquake we offered helicopters but Pakistan did not want Indian pilots flying the helis which went against IAF protocol.There the deal was a dead duck

I Think we can takle it and dont need any sort of help atleast from india Thanks anyway.

From the emerging media reports i dont think what u r saying is true.Besides your PM has appealed for help to the world and it includes India too.

Well our defination of world doesnt include india.... i hope this helps you....:pakistan:

Absolutely.

We are also badly hit by flash floods in Punjab and Haryana, Farmers should be given compensation, Suicide rate is too high.

Why are u derailing the thread?I am trying to make a serious point here.If u want to discuss abt RAW then open another thread.

in real life if your country just don't send aid only stop raw we will greatfull to you :frown:

:lol: You're joking right? As if we've already become an economy the size of USA to hand out money around.

It would be more efficient and effective to send aid from India to Pakistan via railroad. That should include allowing Pakistani locomotives on to India's rails and vice-versa.

Well for all those haters, Indian's represent a good chunk of donor's from the US and Canada, Dixie Gurudura and Gore Temple in Toronto have donated food and money to the relief efforts already and many other Indian organizations have also chipped in. The Indo-Canadian business council donated $1000 a couple of days ago and so have many many associations all over the world. The Indian government is always ready to help, its upto the GOP to accept it or not. Please try to forget your personal differences during such testing times, the hungry man on the street does not care where his food comes from.

Back
Top Bottom