What's new

India more hungry than Bangladesh

I know @Indischer bhai is more hungry than me :o::o::o:
i just finished a platter of dosa and coconut chutney and two plates of big chhole bhature :partay::partay::partay:

On Topic :-

Seriously if our storage system is improved along with the proper distribution system. we can wipe hunger off this country.

@ranjeet taau. serious baat karte hue acchhe lagte ho :haha::haha::haha:

i just finished a platter of dosa and coconut chutney and two plates of big chhole bhature :partay::partay::partay:

Seriously if our storage system is improved along with the proper distribution system. we can wipe hunger off this country.

bhai kya kare ... aaj kal danda itna chadhaya hua hai ... serious hona hi padta hai kabhi kabhi !!! :tsk:

coconut chutney huh? I never had that, must be good

All hail Bangladesh's great leader aka hasina. People of Bangladesh has choose right leader for them

Ripe time to invade the hungry Indians...

I
Cat-Lion-Mirror.jpg

:omghaha:

I think Pakistan and Bangladesh should donate some money to India.
As if both these countries(Bangladesh & Pakistan) have surplus money. Forex Reserves of Pakistan are just a million while debts are more then a billion.GDP is just 2%.I am not aware of the latest figures

When it comes to payment of International Debs,the prime Minister of Pakistan will move with a Begging bowl to different countries apart from IMF,World Bank.The Prime Minister of Pakistan would hire a Chartered Plane to visit different countries to pay International debts, there would be friends,security guards,relatives & businessman on the plane,sounds like a picnic or a excursion.Luxurious hotels are booked & exotic dishes are ordered. If this goes on,Even in Light years,Pakistan would be able to clear their International Debts.This year Nawaz Sharief got some aid from Saudi king bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.

@kalu_miah: Don't take this dalal @IamBengali seriously. He is more like a facebooker fishing for 'likes' by posting pic of 'bibi Hawa's (i.e Eve) 30ft long tomb', than a serious poster. Even matured Indian posters despise him for his lack of self-respect and lying.

Forget these statistics people are still dying in each country because they don't have the right to get food or water and we are fighting over statistics have some shame guys

Back
Top Bottom