What's new

India may talk to ISI, Taliban

My reaction to the "table" issue was in response to your earlier posted conspiracy theory. I do not believe this news anyways.Holding talks with taliban will never be well recieved by the Indian people anyways. The government wants to get elected again next time, and giving the opposition a issue like this to capitalize on is a risk this govt will never take. Anyways it is common sense, relations with Taliban are impossible to be built just by golding some talks, given the hostility between the two. Anyways why would ISI mediate? That would be stupid! This news will die out soon.
As for west leaving? Lets watch buddy, you have your opinion i have mine.

I would like to see at least 100k Indian troops in Afghanistan with their state of the art technology replacing NATO. Seriously! Pakistan's Afghan problem will be solved once and forever.

:chilli:

Waste of Bandwidth India was never an Original Party to Afghanistan they just made themselves a party on American's Back.Now whatever they do is not going to save them.

Now whatever they do is not going to save them.

Can you elaborate on this and on whose behalf you are talking like this. I have seen your nonsense many times. You are saying that Pakistan will kill Indian mission in Afghanistan. Last time when is heard it was Pakistanis those who were killed in Afghanistan.

Don't rant unnecessarily, speak what you know and talk rationally. It is not only Indian those who are suffering but Pakistanis as well. Rather worrying about what India will loose(can be counted on fingers) worry about what Pakistani has lost so far for its so called strategic depth desire.

Waste of Bandwidth India was never an Original Party to Afghanistan they just made themselves a party on American's Back.Now whatever they do is not going to save them.

Earlier Russian back and when the back was broken Indians were shocked and now when US has turned its back on Indians they are still in Shock.

Its just like that we have many houses and the house at the end claims to be Next door neighbour of the 1st house at the other end :disagree:

India should instead help millions of indians living in utter poverty in india.

India is not U.S.A., it never was and never will be. Wake up and smell the coffee.

India is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY with MILLIONS living BELOW the Poverty Line.

Imagine how much india would've helped its own people by spending all that money and time on its own indian people rather than Afghanistan, too bad now its all going to go to waste :hang2:

hmm.. how much has pakistan invested in Afg again??

Don't rant unnecessarily, speak what you know and talk rationally. It is not only Indian those who are suffering but Pakistanis as well. Rather worrying about what India will loose(can be counted on fingers) worry about what Pakistani has lost so far for its so called strategic depth desire.

You do realize that Pakistan never really used Afghanistan as a "strategic depth" contrary to popular indian opinion. Pakistan never created or nurtured Taliban, it merely supported it. Note the difference. And it supported it because it's better to have a peaceful neighbour than a hostile one. And because Taliban were popular in Afghanistan, at least at that one.

hmm.. how much has pakistan invested in Afg again??

Pakistan is not living in la la land like indians are. We Pakistanis know that Pakistan is a third world developing country and our own citizens need help from the government. India is also a third world country and its own citizens who are living below the poverty line also need india's government help but india is too busy in a foreign country "helping" other country's citizens instead of the millions of indians that could use it.

By the way, check the following thread to know about Pakistan's investments in Afghanistan (even when Pakistan has problems with its economy)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-investment-afghanistan-hits-500-million.html

And also theres about 5 million Afghan refugees living in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Pakistan is not living in la la land like indians are. We Pakistanis know that Pakistan is a third world developing country and our own citizens need help from the government. India is also a third world country and its own citizens who are living below the poverty line also need india's government help but india is too busy in a foreign country "helping" other country's citizens instead of the millions of indians that could use it.

By the way, check the following thread to know about Pakistan's investments in Afghanistan (even when Pakistan has problems with its economy):

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-investment-afghanistan-hits-500-million.html

You do realize that the money india is spending in Afghanistan is a smokescreen for something bigger. I will not get into what it is, but regardless, doing development isn't the main reason why it's there. A poor country like that doesn't just give away so much money.

Earlier Russian back and when the back was broken Indians were shocked and now when US has turned its back on Indians they are still in Shock.
:disagree:

You are presuming much...and i can see you are very happy with the news.
Let me agree with you that India is in shock. May be Pakistan will won back Afghanistan again from India (logistics:frown:) and India will quit Afghanistan soon. But you are missing a most important point.

We have printed our impression in Afghanistan on our own merits and we are still their. It proves nothing but our capabilities, independent foreign policy and our capacity to be in your backward to help Afghanistan.

What we are signaling now is creating pressure on GoA and friends of AF. We have temporarily suspended our medical mission...Hope you will understand.

Can you elaborate on this and on whose behalf you are talking like this. I have seen your nonsense many times. You are saying that Pakistan will kill Indian mission in Afghanistan. Last time when is heard it was Pakistanis those who were killed in Afghanistan.

I am not saying Indian Mission.huh I am saying that India would not remain in Afghanistan and will be rolled back along it's evil Plans.

Back
Top Bottom