What's new

India may never be a super power: LSE study

As an Indian, and i am sure many of the Indians think on the same lines: More than being a superpower, i want to see a day when all Indians are well fed, have healthy kids and have a future that they can enthusiastically look forward to

Negative a few years? Link? Picture? Nothing? Bro, our economy only went negative was in 1950-1951.

Dear, 2.4% growth is only for four years in PPP government. Once this government leaves, we will have 9% growth like we have had before.

Please you are embarrassing yourself, my friend.

Dear, Indians are real jokers... Search up Russel Peters on YouTube... Real joker...

so u mean the day this govt is out from the very nxt day the country will grow at 9%. everything will be transformed and pakistan will be on the path of extraordinary growth. so many govts and army powers have come and gone in last 60 yrs in pak. no results yet. what special is the next govt bringing? i respect Imran khan. hes amazing and dashing personality. but he has not proved that he is a good politician. all he has done is given lectures and got support from pak. anyways i am not a joker, i am the one who is seeing my country being transformed infront of my eyes.

so u mean the day this govt is out from the very nxt day the country will grow at 9%. everything will be transformed and pakistan will be on the path of extraordinary growth. so many govts and army powers have come and gone in last 60 yrs in pak. no results yet. what special is the next govt bringing? i respect Imran khan. hes amazing and dashing personality. but he has not proved that he is a good politician. all he has done is given lectures and got support from pak. anyways i am not a joker, i am the one who is seeing my country being transformed infront of my eyes.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Once PPP leaves, Pakistan will be back to extraordinary growth.

What do you mean last 60 years no results? Are you retarded? South Korea, a flourishing economy, copied our city plan. In 1947 when Pakistan was very poor now look at us with per capita of 3100 and economy worth nominal close to $500 billion. You lost a screw? Now compare our poverty with your poverty. 20 million is Pak where 320 million is India.

Dear, IK has not even gotten a seat, how will he prove that he is good.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Once PPP leaves, Pakistan will be back to extraordinary growth.

What do you mean last 60 years no results? Are you retarded? South Korea, a flourishing economy, copied our city plan. In 1947 when Pakistan was very poor now look at us with per capita of 3100 and economy worth nominal close to $500 billion. You lost a screw? Now compare our poverty with your poverty. 20 million is Pak where 320 million is India.

Dear, IK has not even gotten a seat, how will he prove that he is good.

keep dreaming that the magacian aka Imran khan will overnight change the whole system and pakistan will rise again. keep living in ur delusional life as much u want. taking the credit of korean development because they copied ur designs loll. taiwan has comparable economic size as pakistan but the differene is that pakistan's economy is made up of low quality products while taiwan produces cutting edge technologies in electronics. theres a difference size is not everything.

keep dreaming that the magacian aka Imran khan will overnight change the whole system and pakistan will rise again. keep living in ur delusional life as much u want. taking the credit of korean development because they copied ur designs loll. taiwan has comparable economic size as pakistan but the differene is that pakistan's economy is made up of low quality products while taiwan produces cutting edge technologies in electronics. theres a difference size is not everything.

Dear... The whole world knows about India's cheap labor... Still they are bigger economy than Taiwan. And India can't even make products. Indian products break down. You can never trust them.

And why not? If Chinese president can make things all right in a few months, why can't Imran Khan? We're not saying Imran Khan is superhero and can change everything. We just want him to do better than PPP.

Dear... The whole world knows about India's cheap labor... Still they are bigger economy than Taiwan. And India can't even make products. Indian products break down. You can never trust them.

And why not? If Chinese president can make things all right in a few months, why can't Imran Khan? We're not saying Imran Khan is superhero and can change everything. We just want him to do better than PPP.

what did u get in ur last economics exam?? 0? ur calling indian cheap labour a disadvantage. china is rising bcoz of cheap labour. india has more cheap labour than china and new manufacturingg and electronics policy approved in 2011 will use this cheap labour for take indian manufacturing forward. u know why the whole west has stopped growing economically. bcoz they dont have any more cheap labour like china and india. if they had they would have never invested in china and built everything there. and if india becomes a superpower inshallah it will be only and only coz of cheap labour and billionares who were able to make good use of this labour

what did u get in ur last economics exam?? 0? ur calling indian cheap labour a disadvantage. china is rising bcoz of cheap labour. india has more cheap labour than china and new manufacturingg and electronics policy approved in 2011 will use this cheap labour for take indian manufacturing forward. u know why the whole west has stopped growing economically. bcoz they dont have any more cheap labour like china and india. if they had they would have never invested in china and built everything there. and trust if india becomes a superpower inshallah it will be only and only coz of cheap labour and billionares who were able to make good use of this labour

I thought you were Hindu?? Why are you saying inshallah? :azn:

Dear, west doesn't need cheap labor to grow economically. West are industrialized nations, they don't need it.

Dear, west doesn't need cheap labor to grow economically. West are industrialized nations, they don't need it.

Thats the beauty of Hinduism, we respect everyone's God. :enjoy:

Most Hindus are not religiously extermist who would consider other religions lower than theirs. I myself have prayed in a mosque multiple times in USA, since a temple was too far from my house and in heavy snow weather, it was impractical to go that far..

Thats the beauty of Hinduism, we respect everyone's God. :enjoy:

There are seperate God's for every religion? I thought there was only 1 God? :azn:

Most Hindus are not religiously extermist who would consider other religions lower than theirs. I myself have prayed in a mosque multiple times in USA, since a temple was too far from my house and in heavy snow weather, it was impractical to go that far..

Thank you brother...

nop i am an Indian sikh jatt named Karan Singh. and is the word inshallah copyright of pakistani muslims? i will say it 1000 times inshallah, inshallah mashallah subhallah..........................................

i do not hate muslims and don't kill them and respect all religions. do u have a problem with that? oh shiiit i forgot those pakistani school books which teach hindus are enemies.

Pakistan teaching Hindu Hatred.mp4 - YouTube

nop i am an Indian sikh jatt named Karan Singh. and is the word inshallah copyright of pakistani muslims? i will say it 1000 times inshallah, inshallah mashallah subhallah..........................................

i do not hate muslims and don't kill them and respect all religions. do u have a problem with that? oh shiiit i forgot those pakistani school books which teach hindus are enemies.

Pakistan teaching Hindu Hatred.mp4 - YouTube

Dear, I did not mean to offend you. Have you made a pilgrimage to Lahore? There are Sikh religious temples there.

Dear, I never said you hated Muslims. Dear, in my school I have never seen any of those textbooks, nor were those in my school. That Pakistani school is a rogue school and those texbooks, I guarantee were made by the Tribal ciefs in that area.

Dear, I did not mean to offend you. Have you made a pilgrimage to Lahore? There are Sikh religious temples there.

Dear, I never said you hated Muslims. Dear, in my school I have never seen any of those textbooks, nor were those in my school. That Pakistani school is a rogue school and those texbooks, I guarantee were made by the Tribal ciefs in that area.

well yes when bus service was started bw india and pak before kargil i had gone to lahore with grand parents. i was too small to realize i was in pak thought it was india ...lol. some of our relatives we still sikhs and hindus while a few were muslims now or settled and married with muslims.

if u say so i agree pak better maintain religious peace. imp for ur stability

well yes when bus service was started bw india and pak before kargil i had gone to lahore with grand parents. i was too small to realize i was in pak thought it was india ...lol. some of our relatives we still sikhs and hindus while a few were muslims now or settled and married with muslims.

Good for you! Lahore is a beautiful city! Now, I think we have debated India and Pakisan's economic status to death, and we should leave before we get banned for going off topic. ;)

Allah means God means bhagwan means Dios. So when he says Inshallah he is just saying 'god wiling' or ' bhagwan kare to'
Alah or God or whatever isnt the sole preserve of muslims who by the way has been around for just 1500 years.

Back
Top Bottom