What's new

India may have 50 states if all demands for new states are met Source: htt

50 is a good number... nothing wrong with having small states... we should definitely listen to people's demands..

I wish J&K be divided into 3 states..but thats not in the favour of India keeping International politics in mind.

Whats the problem with having smaller states, if it leads to better administration.

I wish J&K be divided into 3 states..but thats not in the favour of India keeping International politics in mind.

What international policies? Why should Jammu & Ladakh suffer for the sake of Kashmir.

so,u support vidarbha with nagpur as the capital?? can u elaborate plz??

Whats their to elaborate?
Yes i support Vidarbha with Nagpur (obvious choice) as its capital.Our natural resources are being plundered out of the region, we have terrible problem with respect to irrigation and believe that by having a separate state,we can address these issues better.Their also strong belief in people that money given by the center is being diverted to the other regions and Mumbai has discriminated against us.
But why having a separate state is wrong? we are still the same Marathi people our language wont change and shiv sena and MNS is the only party which is against it.

50 is a good number... nothing wrong with having small states... we should definitely listen to people's demands..

actually,smaller states will create more problem than ever..do you prefer a state with a size of less than a zila(consisting 4-5 mouzas only),only one MP,either 2 or 3 MLA and which is wholly dependent on another state for Food,Electricity,Water and things like that???(I'm talking about Gorkhaland,somewhat bigger than few of the other so called "New States")..if yes,then why not??? :ashamed:

76024_10151507618616548_2077849350_n.jpg

Why MMS and not Italian Sonia or Pranab?

Are you serious!!?

Do you know how many fooking parties will come up?

We are already managing a wild zoo here of parties.

Every loony starts a party of his own.

It is easy for you to sit and talk from UK.

Here we have to face the brunt.

Why MMS and not Italian Sonia or Pranab?

Its one and the same.

MMS is just the mask of Madam G.

Pranab is just a customary position; or a novel way of wasting INR 250 crores a year.

Yaar sab UP ke peeche kyo pade hain . I dont want my state to be divided :no:

USA with half of India's population has more States. So the number 50 is okay. Could be more.

What forms the basics of these states?- Ethno-linguistic, cultural reasons?

Back
Top Bottom