What's new

India lost war with China but won Arunachal’s heart

Floods are a regular feature in IOST (Indian Occupied Southern Tibet). By the time Indian authorities get their act together, get through the jungle of Indian bureaucracy and have a patrol with relief reach an affected area, the Chinese would have already completed the required relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction work done. Not only are the Chinese efficient and better equipped the northern and eastern edges of IOST are easier accessed through Tibet which is her mother territory.

Landslides are a more common feature of Arunachal Pradesh ( next time i will give your homeland a name you won't like, refrain from calling it as anything but Arunachal).

You know nothing about Arunachal do you? Most of it was under the Ahom Kingdom, so there goes your dreamy thought that Arunachal was under Tibet. The tawang and west kameng districts shared a relationship with tibet as bhutan and sikkim did. Anyway, Monpas have more in common with Bhutanese than Tibetans.

You are free to experience and enjoy Chinese efficiency in East Bengal, but please spare us the trouble.

Landslides are a more common feature of Arunachal Pradesh ( next time i will give your homeland a name you won't like, refrain from calling it as anything but Arunachal).

You know nothing about Arunachal do you? Most of it was under the Ahom Kingdom, so there goes your dreamy thought that Arunachal was under Tibet. The tawang and west kameng districts shared a relationship with tibet as bhutan and sikkim did. Anyway, Monpas have more in common with Bhutanese than Tibetans.

You are free to experience and enjoy Chinese efficiency in East Bengal, but please spare us the trouble.

Don't take him seriously bhai.

Right now China is Pakistan's and its pan-islamist supporters' lifeline.

Despite many of us telling them the Communist attitude, they won't realize.

Let them see it for themselves when PLA puts its boots on their soil to exterminate jehadists.

I am not sure about railways through Bhutan to tawang or west kameng, the terrain is just too difficult and with landslides even roads are a mess throughout the year. BRo is 24/7 at work.

Isn't Railways planning rail link to Tawang.

Perhaps through Bhutan. But believe me no railway can be build in the west kameng. Even the roads can't be maintained properly. BRO is repairing them every single day of every month all round the year.

You're funny with those new coined-up terms. Don't worry, we're planning to expand the siliguri corridor to make our infrastructure better.

And if you've studied geography, you'll know what I am talking about. :devil:

Oh ... a la Sikkim expansion and eating up Bhutan as well. Wow, a peaceful and status quoed Indian hegemonistic expansion.

Was the recent stoppage of fuel supplies to Bhutan was a precursor to the grand beginning of internal strife against the Chogyal.

Oh ... a la Sikkim expansion and eating up Bhutan as well. Wow, a peaceful and status quoed Indian hegemonistic expansion.

Was the recent stoppage of fuel supplies to Bhutan was a precursor to the grand beginning of internal strife against the Chogyal.

Sikkim is happy as a part of India not like unrest in one of your provinces. :angel:

Sikkim is happy as a part of India not like unrest in one of your provinces. :angel:

Yeah sure - India invaded and captured it and therefore for Indians like you it obviously is happy as part of India. But I was talking about Bhutan ka harrap hojana in coming times.

Yeah sure - India invaded and captured it and therefore for Indians like you it obviously is happy as part of India. But I was talking about Bhutan ka harrap hojana in coming times.

Don't worry over the time Bhutan will also happily integrate with India just like Sikkim .

aap hi bata do hamein Bhutan hadapane ki zarurat kyon aan padi? :cheesy:

Arunachal Pradesh is in trouble no matter how indian cheerleaders are trying to do a makeover of the territory on the forum:

The Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act (AFSPA), was passed on September 11, 1958, by the Parliament of India.[1] It grants special powers to the armed forces in what the act calls "disturbed areas" in the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. It was later extended to Jammu and Kashmir as The Armed Forces (Jammu and Kashmir) Special Powers Act, 1990 in July 1990.

Armed_Forces_(Special_Powers)_Act,_1958

Northeast India comprises of seven states – Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. This region has been the theatre of insurgency and ethnic-based armed conflicts for more than half a century making the region one of South Asia’s most disturbed areas. The instability in Northeast India is characterized by two distinct factors – ethnic clashes among the indigenous groups and political movement against the Union Government. The conflicting dynamics in the Northeast ranges from insurgency for secession to insurgency for autonomy, from terrorism to ethnic clashes, to problems of continuous inflow of migrants and the fight over resources.

Moreover, vested interests and inter tribal and inter factional rivalry have led militant groups to continually clash among themselves, plunging the region in a vicious cycle of militancy, social violence and lack of economic growth. These armed conflicts have given impetus to small arms proliferation, narcotics trade and a parallel economy. The democratic deficits and how the Central Government and the states have addressed these concerns are of interest. The location of the region, politically and geographically, has a fundamental bearing on it and its people who aspire for different goals and how they try to reach these goals.

conflicts-northeast

Where is the "winning heart"?

Arunachal Pradesh is in trouble no matter how indian cheerleaders are trying to do a makeover of the territory on the forum:

That law was for two Naga dominated districts of Arunachal Pradesh for once active Naga insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom