What's new

“India is one country that has selflessly been helping us,”

Wow, you suddenly sound like a Pakistani :P

1. Except for South and Eastern Afghanistan, Taliban is not strong anywhere else. Those are the Pashtun dominated areas.
2. Americans are not going to leave Afghanistan completely, the new president whoever it will be has stated that he would sign an agreement with the Americans regarding military security.
3. American drones will always be around.
4. Afghan National Army has become quite a strong and unified force now if recent news in believed. Even if it's not true, the other three points stand.
I sincerely hope you are right. I don't underestimate the power of the what they call 'jihad'.

All this Afghan love, but how come India wasn't able to grab any contracts regarding lithium mining? China sealed a deal that was the envy of the whole world. Come on......

Feel good article. Nothing else. Kabul and its outskirts is not Afghanistan. The writ of the Government extends only so far. I am not sure how much of the Indophilia will remain after the Americans complete their pullout, and the Taliban returns.
hahah nice one.....i know what u did there:lol: ;)
let me join.......
this article is fake india is selfish...no one is friend.......this is feel good article....india cant take their refugees its RAW plan

Beautiful :cray: Long live Indo-Afghanistan friendship
Maybe they can accept all the Afghan refugees from Pakistan now?

Do these idiots really think India's 'selflessly' helping, out of the 'goodness of their heart'?
lol... not that selfless or brotherly!

No doubt India has her own agenda at work in Afghanistan as every nation does. India is simply going about pursuing its interests in a much smarter way than many other nations and their ability to project this selfless and benevolent image is to the credit of India as it seems to have paid of in certain ways.

However, unless Afghanistan is able to keep the Taliban scum at bay all this goodwill will evaporate in an instant, in this sense India needs to expand its military assistance to the ANP/ANA/ANAF beyond what it already is- provide them more training and more weapons, the need all the help they can get. The storm is coming and let's just hope the Afghan forces are up to the mark. I have to say I had been quite pessimistic about this until recently but I see there is hope.

Good hunting Afghani forces, send those scum to the fires of hell.....

Beautiful :cray: Long live Indo-Afghanistan friendship
Maybe they can accept all the Afghan refugees from Pakistan now?

Do these idiots really think India's 'selflessly' helping, out of the 'goodness of their heart'?
Done deal, 3 million odd Afghan Refugees from Pakistan in exchange for 15 million illegal Bangladeshis.

RE don't mention RAW along side CIA and Mossad. :rolleyes:

Whenever something happens, I reckon your, what-do-you-call-them, immediately jump out to say that it's
a RAW/Mossad (Hindu/Jew) conspiracy to defile the great Islamic civilization.

And trust me, RAW is one of the principal enemies of Pakistan.

Thumbs Up to Indian-Afghan relationship :cheers:
But it's not selfless :disagree: No country help other country in this amount selflessly. But we really want that Afghan should stand and their own feet and grow economically and socially....

Pakistan always welcome more indian investment in Afghanistan. ( :enjoy: ).

Back
Top Bottom