What's new

India is Inter Continental power

India is a super power ? :D day dreaming...! ;)
Don't get upset with me guys, Nepal is consider as a poor country than India but most of the areas are clean and nice looking, even the people wearing nicely.

India might have some influence in its region i.e:sri lanka,nepal,bangladesh or bhutan.. which seems to be also under chinese influence... as for sri lanka(pro Pak-China)... none else where.
Afghanistan..Arab world Africa as well..Now South China sea...and yes we do make Pakistani pants wet time and again..;)

India is a super power ? :D day dreaming...! ;)
Don't get upset with me guys, Nepal is consider as a poor country than India but most of the areas are clean and nice looking, even the people wearing nicely.

I don't know which Nepal you have been to. Nepal is a dump. Comparable to many North Indian towns. People dress up nicely because its bloody cold, and if you dont wear woolens, you die. Bhutan is infinitely better.

Afghanistan..Arab world Africa as well..Now South China sea...and yes we do make Pakistani pants wet time and again..;)

Afghanistan?lol really... arab world?:rofl: where? africa?lol who cares abt africa... as for making "wet" thts as gay... and failed troll with a one digit iq... better luck next time kid.... post reported.

India might have some influence in its region i.e:sri lanka,nepal,bangladesh or bhutan.. which seems to be also under chinese influence... as for sri lanka(pro Pak-China)... none else where.

If you are talking about military influence so even China dnt have except a little bit in Pakistan :lol: ( USA is more on you not China)

Afghanistan?lol really... arab world?:rofl: where? africa?lol who cares abt africa... as for making "wet" thts as gay... and failed troll with a one digit iq... better luck next time kid.... post reported.

Country those who have to many enemies and cant defend its self need other country to which you are calling influence

Actually in Indian-sub-continent only Pakistan is in this position no one else ;)

There is two face of india. In one side India is already a super power that includes top ten richest person in world, bollywood star, corrupted rich politician, 2nd largest army, 4th largest navy and airforce etc but on the other hand prople are dying from starvation, extream proverty and dying pra-millitary by naxal, inflation, corruption, discrimination to girls etc which is worst than any nation of world

But the most brighter side is growing number of middle class which contribute most.

India a Super power?

China is has more influence in India's neighborhood, than India has more influence in China's neighborhood.

This thread about India being a Super power is a joke.

Thread is not about super power its about realizing ur potential and work to be one.

Someone should define what are the characteristics of a superpower - what qualities makes a country a superpower then should match up whether India is superpower or a regional power or a intercontinental power, absurd thread.

The only superpower is the US which has its influence through out the globe.

I dont think we should declare ourselves as regional/super power. Nor should we be too happy with it.
It does not really mean anything.

This thread is stupid. We cannot call ourselves a proper regional power even.

*Lyrical Mockery
facepalms

India a Super power?

China is has more influence in India's neighborhood, than India has more influence in China's neighborhood.

really?

then why china is upset due to fact that we are interested in oil in zone near Vietnam?

the thread title is India is inter continental power not superpower.

we are regional superpower. this claim is backed by several evidences

in 1970s TIME magazine was first too call us Regional Superpower

now many major powers acknowledge this fact

we are recognized as 1 of 4 potential superpowers

my aim is not to bash Pakistanis and Chinese but to say what is the fact

really?

then why china is upset due to fact that we are interested in oil in zone near Vietnam?

the thread title is India is inter continental power not superpower.

we are regional superpower. this claim is backed by several evidences

in 1970s TIME magazine was first too call us Regional Superpower

now many major powers acknowledge this fact

we are recognized as 1 of 4 potential superpowers

my aim is not to bash Pakistanis and Chinese but to say what is the fact

That does not sound like a fact.
OK if I say Pakistan is now a days a buffer zone. If Pakistan leaves America or China the other one will be a superpower indeed.
It will not work it someone says that Pakistan is superpower at backend...

I just cant get it , that whenever there is a prase of india/indians for working hard for the goals set by owr elders why do pakistanies feel that we indians are rediculing them ? as in some thread i said similar thing that praising india is not undermining pakistan in any sense ?

Back
Top Bottom