What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you know whose oil was blocked at the time of Kargil?

Poor comment Indianrabbit , i didn't expected it from you but something rather solid.
Here we go!!

Development of bilateral relations

Saudi Arabia was one of the strongest supporters of Pakistan during all of Pakistan's wars with India, especially opposing the creation of Bangladesh from Pakistan's eastern wing in 1971 due to the fear of India's increasing role in the region and the propaganda from West Pakistan of what was happening in East Pakistan.[1] While it had supported Pakistan's stance on the Kashmir conflict, it has since endorsed the Indo-Pakistani peace process. With Pakistan, it provided extensive financial and political support to the Taliban and the Afghan mujahideen fighting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s.[2][3][1] During the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, Pakistan sent troops to protect the Islamic holy sites in Saudi Arabia, but strains developed when some Pakistani politicians and Gen. Mirza Aslam Beg, the then-chief of staff of the Pakistani army openly expressed support for Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq and its invasion of Kuwait.[4] Along with the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan were the only states to recognise Taliban rule in Afghanistan. In May 1998, before Pakistan's Chagai-I nuclear tests, Saudi Arabia promised to supply 50,000 barrels per day of free oil to help Pakistan cope with likely economic sanctions in the aftermath.[3]

You got your answer ..?

So your Generals openly talk about Indian military preparations ehh!!!

yeah prepare for it BUT don't cry while others are preparing ok

Sorry If my earlier posts were offensive, I wasn't trolling !

Just trying to prove my point.

:thank_you2:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really want to know 'Incredible India Rapes' open a different thread don't troll here

I am telling you are not going to win in this contest

don't be angry ahh please

i will send a gift for u now please smile

thats it, are you done?

If Mods have deleted yor & mine posts regarding 'rape' then this means we have to stop, is it hard to get?

I am telling you again, IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN JUST SHUT UP!!

arya-hind, well hopefully you will be off the forum very soon for your pathetic BS troll filled posts.

With such posts of the videos that you have posted, you have proved a lot of things.

See there are 3 problems with that plan.

1.First of there is no guarantee that the Arabs will listen to you. and stop making making money selling oil.

even if they did there are sufficient reserves to serve short term conflicts.

* Sir there is no guarantee that they wouldn't listen to us either .
Saudi Arabia is our ever great friend , they shall do anything to help us . I hope you understand the Nature of it.
WE have been talking about a Long term conflict sir not a short term.
I don't believe that the war between world's 3 Top of the line military forces would end in few weeks its quite childish.

2.Pak has no where near the Navy to both defend its coast line and create a Blockade.

See your Plan involves taking the navy away from Pakistan in the opposite direction of India. The IN can just Blocked the blockade from receiving any supplies. You may show the Blockade adding the port of gwadar. But realisticly that is where the IN will strike and
as well as land troops on the vastly unsecured part of PAk coast. You will be loosing vast chunks of territory to make this work. and even then there no guarantee you can hold it.

Also Oil can be bought through Oman. which India has excellent relations with.

* None of the OIC members will help India in this war rather they will help Pakistan , what makes you think that they will chose India over Pakistan in a head to head scenario?

3. 3rd problem with your plan is P.L.A.N . they dont have any where near most of their fleet in the Indian Ocean region.

While the dragon has the pearls to keep its forces Supplied.
It has very few forces in the Area.

The IO region is very much in India's backyard by sheer geography.
PLAN will never deploy enough ships in the region to Challenge the IN without leaving its own coast exposed back home in China.

Whilst i must say the Chinese sub fleet operating out of Pak will create a Huge nuisance for us.

But those subs will be carrying Nukes and Would want to remain Undetected.

And one last point. Ships and subs are very slow. How much movement will they be able to do in the Time frame of a week.

PLAN just cant show up with its fleet one day. Pak cant simply blockade in one day.

* Exactly the problem i thought of when creating this map , Chinese Navy must have presence in Gawadar along with PN to supply sufficient vessels for the Blockade .

1st option still stands in my mind is getting Indian oil stopped through political channels.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/naval-forces/17904-pakistan-oman-hold-joint-naval-exercise.html

Last edited:
So Baby get ready to be slave of pakistani for an other periode of 1000 years!

But i think this time will be more then 1000 years Do you like that!

Was there any need for this ??
This very basic expansionist URGE of Pakistanis ( the ones @ the helm of affairs and the patriachs n followers of 2 nation theory ) hidden behind cover of dreams for eastablishing an Islamic Nation ecompassing Dar-ul-Islam and bringing Dar-ul-Harb under the Flag of Islam , which they rant again and again for asking arab/muslim support in its conflict against india and for propagation of ISLAMIST ideology within their own territory that ultimately provides them the 'Mujhahidin' recruits for bringing Kashmir under the flag of Islam , is the ALARM behind India's concerns for safegaurding itself against Pakistani agression , the result of which is the "Cold Start Doctrine" .
What Strategy has evolved and How it will be implemented is best known to our Millitary Officers .
The plan is a full thrust assault into multiple anomies at the same time with massive Air Force superiority. If attacked by Pakistan and china at the same time, India will launch self-contained and highly-mobile `battle groups'', with Russian-origin T-90S tanks and upgraded T-72 M1 tanks at their core, adequately backed by far superior air cover and artillery fire assaults, for rapid thrusts into enemy territory within 96 hours.

Again , INDIA is NOT ASSUMED as an agressor but @ the recievin end of aggression . Just like Pakistanis have their own "Offensive Defence" doctrine @ time of an Indian Agression !

If Pakistanis are so alrmed or feel indignation after reading the article then why not ignore it all together instead of arguing about the strategy's pros n cons and the pakistani reaction ??
btw , i dont think IA can reach Rwp within 'Hours'

Poor comment Indianrabbit , i didn't expected it from you but something rather solid.
Here we go!!

Development of bilateral relations

Saudi Arabia was one of the strongest supporters of Pakistan during all of Pakistan's wars with India, especially opposing the creation of Bangladesh from Pakistan's eastern wing in 1971 due to the fear of India's increasing role in the region and the propaganda from West Pakistan of what was happening in East Pakistan.[1] While it had supported Pakistan's stance on the Kashmir conflict, it has since endorsed the Indo-Pakistani peace process. With Pakistan, it provided extensive financial and political support to the Taliban and the Afghan mujahideen fighting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s.[2][3][1] During the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf War, Pakistan sent troops to protect the Islamic holy sites in Saudi Arabia, but strains developed when some Pakistani politicians and Gen. Mirza Aslam Beg, the then-chief of staff of the Pakistani army openly expressed support for Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq and its invasion of Kuwait.[4] Along with the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan were the only states to recognise Taliban rule in Afghanistan. In May 1998, before Pakistan's Chagai-I nuclear tests, Saudi Arabia promised to supply 50,000 barrels per day of free oil to help Pakistan cope with likely economic sanctions in the aftermath.[3]

You got your answer ..?

Saudi Arabia strongest supporter of Pakistan???

The Guardian.co.uk

Pakistan takes $5bn IMF bail-out after allies refuse funds

Saeed Shah in Islamabad
The Guardian, Thursday 23 October 2008

Pakistan has sought an emergency bail-out from the International Monetary Fund, a humiliating step forced on Islamabad after allies refused to come up with cash to prevent the country going bust.

The IMF confirmed yesterday that Pakistan had sought funds to meet balance of payments difficulties. It is expected to provide $5bn (about £3bn) or more for the coming year, with billions more for subsequent years.

Pakistan's finance minister, Shaukat Tareen, said recently that going to the IMF was his "plan C", but Islamabad has been stung by rebuffs from its closest international partners - China, the US and Saudi Arabia - leaving it with few choices. Past IMF programmes, requiring Pakistan to agree to austerity measures, were deeply unpopular. The previous regime, of President Pervez Musharraf, had trumpeted its break from this source of finance.

"Musharraf, everyone, celebrated that Pakistan had graduated out of IMF programmes. He said he had 'broken the begging bowl'," said Faisal Bari, a professor of economics at the Lahore University of Management Sciences. "Going back to the IMF means that the country is carrying the begging bowl again, that it is not on a path of sustainable growth."

Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves will run out within about seven weeks, meaning that it will not be able to meet external debt payments, making it bankrupt. The restoration of democracy, with elections in February, coincided with an economic collapse that has sent inflation soaring and the rupee plunging. Islamabad had hoped that, as a frontline state in the "war on terror", allies would come to its aid, as a bankrupt country would not be able to fight the Taliban and al-Qaida.

The foreign minister, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, said the west would suffer if Pakistan was not helped. "You have to wake up and realise that Pakistan is a victim, Pakistan has stood by you ... if you don't stand by Pakistan you will let yourselves down," Qureshi said in a BBC interview.

The US assistant secretary of state Richard Boucher, visiting Pakistan this week, said the "goal was not to throw money on the table". The IMF typically lends money in return for economic reforms that require deep cuts in government expenditure and a rise in taxes. But the coalition government has already carried out some of these measures, mostly by withdrawing subsidies for fuel, electricity and food.

Mushtaq Khan, an economist at Citibank in London, described the bail-out as good news. "The IMF is like bitter medicine but, unfortunately, that's what is required."

Separately, Pakistan's parliament last night agreed on a counterterrorism policy. However, the strategy, which has the support of all parties, may prove controversial with international partners as it calls for dialogue with militants and the use of force only as a last resort.

Pakistan takes $5bn IMF bail-out after allies refuse funds | World news | The Guardian

your answer is simple

India + Israel

do you really think Pakistan can fight do you have any economy no you don't have today your country is a fail in every sector

Not good enough... India can only win if and only if it has US military presence and assistance. Otherwise, the situation for India is going to get worse year after year.

no country want war

we like to see happy and healthy Pakistan but you must remove hate and anger from your heart

See there are 3 problems with that plan.

1.First of there is no guarantee that the Arabs will listen to you. and stop making making money selling oil.

even if they did there are sufficient reserves to serve short term conflicts.

2.Pak has no where near the Navy to both defend its coast line and create a Blockade.

See your Plan involves taking the navy away from Pakistan in the opposite direction of India. The IN can just Blocked the blockade from receiving any supplies. You may show the Blockade adding the port of gwadar. But realisticly that is where the IN will strike and
as well as land troops on the vastly unsecured part of PAk coast. You will be loosing vast chunks of territory to make this work. and even then there no guarantee you can hold it.

Also Oil can be bought through Oman. which India has excellent relations with.

3. 3rd problem with your plan is P.L.A.N . they dont have any where near most of their fleet in the Indian Ocean region.

While the dragon has the pearls to keep its forces Supplied.
It has very few forces in the Area.

The IO region is very much in India's backyard by sheer geography.
PLAN will never deploy enough ships in the region to Challenge the IN without leaving its own coast exposed back home in China.

Whilst i must say the Chinese sub fleet operating out of Pak will create a Huge nuisance for us.

But those subs will be carrying Nukes and Would want to remain Undetected.

And one last point. Ships and subs are very slow. How much movement will they be able to do in the Time frame of a week.

PLAN just cant show up with its fleet one day. Pak cant simply blockade in one day.

Sorry If my earlier posts were offensive, I wasn't trolling !

Just trying to prove my point.

:thank_you2:

We expect something solid from a person like you NOT the BS like many others wasting their energies on Keyboard ruining the forum..

Tell em to put up or Shut up!!

Look who is the slave of America ..

Stop making such irrational statements :blah:

Thought of Muslims ruling India for 1000 years has hurt you? I understand you didn't had any better answer but saying what you said above.:taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom