What's new

India in Transition>Dangerous Misperceptions: Chinese Views of India’s Rise

Lol, well that sounds interesting. Good luck running with that theory.

Ah, the dreams and aspirations of the Pakistani people for parity with India...cute...

it's a proven theory. so far the indians on here have proved it.

the examples you've been giving are breeder reactors which aren't cutting edge but a waste of time. it would be like me giving you an example that pakistan is ahead of india in sanitation technology (which it is) even though it's not cutting edge.

the two are not different on a select technology level and you can see this in their defence capabilities.

pakistan and india are not different cutting edge technology wise.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

This is your 'cutting edge' technology?

sitara1.jpg

it's a proven theory. you can't mention many ways india is ahead of pakistan.

the examples you've been giving are breeder reactors which aren't cutting edge but a waste of time. it would be like me giving you an example that pakistan is ahead of india in sanitation technology (which it is) even though it's not cutting edge.

tell us where the superior pakistan is ahead or equal to india

Nice article....Now I, somewhat understand the strange replies from Chinese PDF members on issues related to India

Well, apparantly every Indian achievement is a waste of time for you. I am not the least bit interested to even bother giving you a fitting reply.Quite frankly, i've been in this forum too long to care. Enjoy your life sir.

Regards,

the two are not different on a select technology level and you can see this in their defence capabilities.

WTF is sanitation technology....?
big_rofl.gif

hygiene etc etc

old news ..yet enough to bust your claims ..
Pak to take India's help in sanitation technology

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is keen to borrow some sanitation technics from India and Bangladesh. Pakistan's environment minister Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat told SundayET that the availability of cheaper toilets would go a long way in implementing the community-led total sanitation programme . Around 55 million Pakistanis do not have an access to improved sanitation.

"We have already prepared a draft national sanitation policy which is with the cabinet for approval. We would like to learn some lessons from India and Bangladesh which have progressed quite a lot in this field. India can help us getting the right technology to make cheaper toilets," he said. Some innovative toilets in India and Bangladesh cost less than Rs 500.

However, sanitation scene in India is no better as well. Only 37% people in India have latrines within their households. Thanks to open defecation, 150,000 truckloads of human excreta find its way to soil and water every day resulting into diseases like diarrhoea, cholera etc. It results into an annual loss of 180 mandays and Rs 12 billion to the economy.

Pak to take India's help in sanitation technology - Economic Times

so much for Pakistan and its SANITATION TECHNOLOGY...:partay:

old news ..yet enough to bust your claims ..
Pak to take India's help in sanitation technology

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is keen to borrow some sanitation technics from India and Bangladesh. Pakistan's environment minister Makhdoom Syed Faisal Saleh Hayat told SundayET that the availability of cheaper toilets would go a long way in implementing the community-led total sanitation programme . Around 55 million Pakistanis do not have an access to improved sanitation.

"We have already prepared a draft national sanitation policy which is with the cabinet for approval. We would like to learn some lessons from India and Bangladesh which have progressed quite a lot in this field. India can help us getting the right technology to make cheaper toilets," he said. Some innovative toilets in India and Bangladesh cost less than Rs 500.

Pak to take India's help in sanitation technology - Economic Times

so much for Pakistan and its SANITATION TECHNOLOGY...:partay:

that is a devolution of sanitation technology if you read it.

pakistan getting cheaper toilets is not more advanced technology. anyone can make a cheap toilet but what would be the point?

you fought them did you why was the first episode called the muslim mutiny? Why you think americas crying and daily propaganda releases against pakistan cos pakistan army and isi will not let them have a free hand no matter how it looks in public.

I don't know what they called it in Pakistan but outside Pakistan they called the 1857 mutiny , the sepoy mutiny .and guess who led that mutiny ? A hindu called Mangal Pandey .

But i won't blame you considering you studied your history in Pakistan or from Pakistani sources.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

WTF is sanitation technology....?
big_rofl.gif

sanitation technology .:rofl:

Think tank :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

hygiene etc etc

you call hygeine - sanitation technology ?

this dude doesn't even know the meaning of technology .

I don't think defence.pk has a performance based evaluation system for think tanks .;)

The fact that he's desperate to claim that Pakistan is on par with India technology wise surely means something. Especially coming from the ilk who normally chant that they're "better" at everything. ;)

Give him a break. Alliance with "brother" China has not unleashed prosperity in Pakistan. It never will. China is a tool for some Pakistani members here to bring down India since they actually cannot use Pakistan as example. This is a sad story. I think in his heart, he truly wishes that he could actually compare Pakistan to India, instead of using China as all purpose napkin. And trust me, every passing day this frustration grows only stronger. But more they belittle, more they complain, more you know that they are losing the "battle". This is PDF after all.

that is a devolution of sanitation technology if you read it.

pakistan getting cheaper toilets is not more advanced technology. anyone can make a cheap toilet but what would be the point?

If anyone can make it then why not make it instead of pass judgement. Can Pak make a car all by themselves let alone the cheapest car?

hygiene technology is a low level technology. much like the stuff mentioned in here about super duper india. it's not as low as hygiene technology but much of it is pointless.

low level technology, midlevel technologies are nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom