What's new

India in search of New Allies

Hafizzz give the India obsession a rest and go get laid. Find some release for all that pent up frustration.

I'm new here and have a question. Why everyone is making fun of Hafiz? It looks like he is famous.

I understand the news is pathetic but does he do it every time?

I'm new here and have a question. Why everyone is making fun of Hafiz? It looks like he is famous.

couple of days back hafiz posted an article without reading it believing from title it is an anti india article but it turned that this wasan anti china and pak article :rofl:
And yes he does it all the time

couple of days back hafiz posted an article without reading it believing from title it is an anti india article but it turned that this wasan anti china and pak article :rofl:
And yes he does it all the time
So he did not even read that article which turned out to be anti china and Pakistan???

Lol why would he do that?

Yes actually you should not expect anything sensible from any of the pakistani members with large no of posts. Eg. Hafizz has made more than 3k posts each one of which is a goddamn waste then there are other members like RazPAK, Aryan B etc.

Whenever you meet these people, just troll them back. !!

coming to the point,

Indian diplomacy really works... after all we clinched the Nuclear Deal with US, We manage to have booming relation with Israel as well as IRAN, KSA, Middle-East, RUSSIA , china, vietnam etc..

Yes actually you should not expect anything sensible from any of the pakistani members with large no of posts. Eg. Hafizz has made more than 3k posts each one of which is a goddamn waste then there are other members like RazPAK, Aryan B etc.

Whenever you meet these people, just troll them back. !!
I received infraction yesterday for commenting about video games on Pakistan army. Why these guys that you mentioned are not given infractions? I mean, is it because they have certain number of posts?

How many posts are required not to get the infractions?

I received infraction yesterday for commenting about video games on Pakistan army. Why these guys that you mentioned are not given infractions? I mean, is it because they have certain number of posts?

MODS are humans and guess from which country they are ? :woot:

Yes.. To me it also seems that there are some designated Pakistani trolls who have been assured that they wont receive infractions, no matter what they do. Earlier, I used to report their posts, but soon realized its a waste of time.. Its not to do with Number of posts though..More due to their understanding with the Mod team probably.. Not too sure.. Write a PM to Webmaster or Asim Aquil and seek a reply from them

Hey guys! Hafizzzzz ain't a 'Mr' or a 'Bhaijaan', but a 'Ms', 'Bhabi' or 'Behanji'. Please address her as such! :girl_wacko:

But whatever, hats off to her for punching her way through an aggressive male dominated forum!! :rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom