What's new

India - forget 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like another Indian member said.

Indians move on but will never forget 1962.

Any nation that forgets its mistakes is bound to suffer them again.

I cant access the link....please confirm it.

China did supply heavy water to Indian reactors at some point.

also most of the cowards who converted under sword , now reside in Pakistan and Bangladesh
and will include most of the pakistani and bangladeshi posters on PDF

I see......so would you label the Muslims of India as 'cowards' posting on PDF today? I know quite a few here, proud and patriotic.

Some people just aren't happy with where history belongs.

Those are not Indians they are current Pakistani's ask them majority of their ancestors were hindus.

I dont know what these hindus guys have problem with Pakistan, why there hatred ends in the name of Pakistan.

if u cant answer a question or dont have balls to deal with the question then ur answer is Pakistan

Nice thread ruined by trolls has always...dude Sino Challenged...keep up the good work. I am gonna sleep y'all. toodles!!

I dont know what these hindus guys have problem with Pakistan, why there hatred ends in the name of Pakistan.

if u cant answer a question or dont have balls to deal with the question then ur answer is Pakistan

there is nothing wrong in what he said....you should know it very well, Pakistan was India and other than Hindusism rest all are either imported or home grown religions…so if you are muslim or sikh or chirstian, don’t be surprised to know that your ancestral roots are linked to Hinduism.. ..I am an Indian Christian and I won’t hesitate to say that my ancestors were hindus dating back 350 years ago…

No wonder you are refered as Sino Challenged.

He's mentally disabled. His antics on the web are his only solace in life. You guys should really feel sorry for the guy.

As for 1962... Conflicts sometimes happen between nations. It's inevitable. Even family members sometimes get into fights with each other. The important thing is to not dwell on the fight and look toward on how to improve your lives going forward.

Both China and India have enough problems already without getting at each other's throats. Let's not add one more to the pile. Peace and co-prosperity is the only way forward.

He's mentally disabled. His antics on the web are his only solace in life. You guys should really feel sorry for the guy.

As for 1962... Conflicts sometimes happen between nations. It's inevitable. Even family members sometimes get into fights with each other. The important thing is to not dwell on the fight and look toward on how to improve your lives going forward.

Both China and India have enough problems already without getting at each other's throats. Let's not add one more to the pile. Peace and co-prosperity is the only way forward.
LOL you are already living on the soil of China's main enemy -- a fake "Chinese" -- and speak of trusting another one of China's enemies, india :rofl:

LOL you are already living on the soil of China's main enemy -- a fake "Chinese" -- and speak of trusting another one of China's enemy, india :rofl:

He must be a false flagger. All real Chinese on forum have similar views to SC who we like and admire for his wisdom

lol @ OP...the page doesn't exists..

troll thread..where are mods????

We will take revenge for 1962. We will liberate Tibet. :devil: We will bomb China to *** with Hyper duper thermonuclear bombs :rofl: Each Hyper duper thermonuclear bombs is 1000 mega ton bombs.

@ Indian members...don't take the bait..just report this thread because it was started on an imaginary news..the link is invalid..

Misleading title, the source link is also invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom