What's new

India flooding arms into Waziristan, Balochistan: Sadiq

corrections.

if they only reported what the govt told them, there would be no media source bashing the govt over anything.

also it was only the US media which was reporting that the US govt was "claiming to oust saddam because he had WMDs"

they never said there were WMDs. reporting what the govt says is different from saying it themselves.

also the rest of the world media stayed away from the propaganda war too.

What you're saying is opinion reporting, i.e. bashing is opinion. The facts and information reported is given to them by their governments.

Most of US seemed to be sure that Iraq had WMD. No "conspiracy theory" that?

Nothing concrete here. He is avoiding going into the topic and his choice of words (if you read it fully) show that he probably knows about existance of evidence.

Sure, you are free to interpret it that way as well. The presence of evidence is not really disputed, Pakistan can of course present vague items as evidence. The question is: Does Pakistan have concrete evidence to nail India's(RAW's) involvement in Baluchistan as chief instigator as claimed by Pakistan time and again?

The simple answer is no. The evidence is not overwhelming, its open to suspicions. Presenting it would not harm India in any way and lower Pakistan's credibility(whatever is left). Thats the reason the Pakistan has not made the evidence public, of course, this evidence has already been showed to US and US has taken note of it. But as you know, US is a player that has many diverse interests in this region, so...:chilli:

Proof of Indian weapons and special-ops agents have been discovered in Swat and Balochistan. The evidence is so damning that US officials had no choice but to olige Pakistan and directly ask Indian Prime Minister, Foreign Minister and Defense Miniser to tame Indian terror-breeding

operations in Afghanistan aimed at Pakistan. Manmohan Singh, confronted by the Pakistani Prime Minister with evidence in Egypt, had no choice but to agree to refer to Indian terrorism in Balochistan in the joint statement.

Bhai mere,this is not an Indian gun, it is not even a Vickers:no:
Please google 'PK machine gun' and you ought to change your mind.

Originally Posted by John Doe
"Bhai mere,this is not an Indian gun, it is not even a Vickers
Please google 'PK machine gun' and you ought to change your mind. "

John Doe, my friend what our esteemed friend posted depicting as "an Indian Vickers gun" has been posted by other "wise men" like him and that "funny guy in the red cap" may be half a million times on the internet. Just to show that they don't know the difference between one gun and onother.

Wasn't something said about:
"This is my rifle, this is my gun
One is for fighting, one is for f--"

Pay no heed, laugh heartily and move on......

Bringing up an age old topic.

This has been discussed to death before. There is no "public" evidence against India, however there is no such evidence against Pakistan either. Indians have no problems pointing fingers against Pakistan and creating conspiracy theories without any evidence. So it's only fair if Pakistanis do the same..

Same old baseless allegations without any evidence to back up. Unless public evidence is forth coming no body in the world except may be Pakistan is going to believe in these childish allegations.

Nobody in the western world is going to believe the allegations even if there is public evidence as it doesn't suit their interests and beliefs..

First of all there should be public evidence to being with to actually claim that western nations are not going to believe it.

UN proscribed terror organizations like Let/JuD when overwhelming evidence presented on its role in attacks on Indian targets. If there is evidence I think people will believe.

Like I mentioned previously, it doesn't take any public evidence for Indians and westerners to blame Pakistan. So don't point fingers at us.

Btw, the way you indians oversimplify situations is quite astounding. i.e. since west believes it, it must be true or since west does not believe it, it cannot be true. Even people in the west don't look at themselves so highly they way indians do. Then comes the small question of interests, media manipulation, etc.

Last edited:
I think India should build some more dams this time to control arms

Back
Top Bottom