What's new

India deadliest place in world for girl child

I wonder killing baby girls was something which all Arabs were doing before Islam and even after it.Now China and India adopt it?

the murder of millions of baby girls per year is a great shame to china and india. we need to revive capital punishments to cope with this issue: doctors who screen fetus gender for a profit and parents who kill their newborns out of bias need to pay with blood

we should learn from singapore. strip them naked and cane them.

parents who have sex selective abortions need to go to mandatory drug rehab.

we should learn from singapore. strip them naked and cane them.

parents who have sex selective abortions need to go to mandatory drug rehab.
Finally we agree at something. Public humiliation is the best punishment to give to these people.

I think it is all of education ...Govt.should have to take some steps to improve the condition of common man ..I am just talking abt Himachal here..They are improving in this aspect ..
The literacy rate increased from 76.48 per cent in 2001 to 83.78 per cent in 2011 while the male and female literacy increased to 90.83 per cent and 76.60 per cent. .Himachal Pradesh has registered 12.81 per cent growth in population during the past decade while the female sex ratio marginally improved from 968 to 974.
Lahul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh has the highest sex ratio (1,013 females).

I think it is all of education ...Govt.should have to take some steps to improve the condition of common man ..I am just talking abt Himachal here..They are improving in this aspect ..
The literacy rate increased from 76.48 per cent in 2001 to 83.78 per cent in 2011 while the male and female literacy increased to 90.83 per cent and 76.60 per cent. .Himachal Pradesh has registered 12.81 per cent growth in population during the past decade while the female sex ratio marginally improved from 968 to 974.
Lahul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh has the highest sex ratio (1,013 females).
and ESPECIALLY education of girls. education of men has proven largely useless in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom