What's new

'India could revert to pre-1947 state'

RAW can target me and find me using my IP address.

Another one of those veiled threats. RAW is sophisticated enough to home-in
on my IP address, track me down and kill me with their sarcasm if not their wry and dark sense of humour. They are doing a remarkable job keeping India together tickling the Maoists to death and playing hide-and-go-seek with ULFA and the other hundred or so insurgent groups operating in the Seven Sisters. Let us not forget the Indian armed forces' remarkable job of suppressing the insurgency in Kashmir with their ability to silence an entire population with promises of 'special treatment' if they voice their complaints. This is how the Indian government has successfully kept India together so far with their bag of jokes and tricks ... I guess you guys can see me rolling around in a state of uncontrollable laughter. Thanks for the amusing sideshow.

Why only give monetory assistance to Bangladesh why not India they are so poor and live in misery.

Interceptor,

I want kerala to be independent, I have 4 people in my group now, there are other groups here too, we are unenchanted by the Indian political people, therefore we want independence....
India will dis-integrate...mark my words. But South India will become the Mallu Land. No more tamil nadu, andra pradesh or Karnatake. it will come Mallu Land,

Im with u Adux. I can be the 5th member in ur group..;) we can disintegrate this India into pices...:GUNS:
But I have a suggestion Adux.. can we change the name from "mallu land" to "Dravidadesham"....:chilli:
But cant wait till 12years.. I want "The Revloution" within weeks...:bunny:
The count down of India should starts now...:wall:

Request to all my Pakistanis and Chines brothers... Pls help us...:agree:

Im with u Adux. I can be the 5th member in ur group..;) we can disintegrate this India into pices...:GUNS:
But I have a suggestion Adux.. can we change the name from "mallu land" to "Dravidadesham"....:chilli:
But cant wait till 12years.. I want "The Revloution" within weeks...:bunny:
The count down of India should starts now...:wall:

Request to all my Pakistanis and Chines brothers... Pls help us...:agree:

Hmm, Its a suggestion I can look into, You can table your proposal at our next board meeting, in which we are going to decide on our National Food, Chocolate or Rassberry Pancakes.

Hmm, Its a suggestion I can look into, You can table your proposal at our next board meeting, in which we are going to decide on our National Food, Chocolate or Rassberry Pancakes.

What the hell is a Rassberry?:rolleyes:

It seems the Indians are going to spell themselves to disaster.

On the subject of oppressive governments how would one describe the Nandigram massacre in West Bengal I believe. Isn't there a growing cleavage within Indian society which is making continued union untenable. This is a problem that has been identified by renowned writers for the last 3 decades are their prophesies now coming true?

What the hell is a Rassberry?:rolleyes:

you got me on spell check there sir, but we at Mallu-Land (can become Dravidadesham after board approval) would like to speak the English language according to our accent. Its not Sir per say for us, it is Saaar,

It seems the Indians are going to spell themselves to disaster.

On the subject of oppressive governments how would one describe the Nandigram massacre in West Bengal I believe. Isn't there a growing cleavage within Indian society which is making continued union untenable. This is a problem that has been identified by renowned writers for the last 3 decades are their prophesies now coming true?

Sir,

You along with Micheal Moore and Noam Chomsky is our idealogical guru's, The divide is evident and there is no stopping the distengration. The Prohecy will come true. You will stand tall at the end of day with your predictions held high which would make Nostra Damus look like an amateur school boy.

Just let the south-Indian Dravidians be, They are always communally very harmonious people, let them have their sambar-idlli and dosa, along with their Malabar Partha and Beef Curry with coconut paste. Yummy.
But our National Dish Ras's'berry Pancake

Why do the Indians on this forum insist on digressing from the subject of the thread and resort to levity (not levitation which is another unique Indian past time)? I woul like some serious discussion on the issue raised in this thread as it has implications for the rest of South Asia. Will India collapse like the Soviet Union? Do the tensions exist within Indian society for such an eventuality? It has been my thesis in 'The India Doctrine' that the fear of disintegration requires the Indian government to have hostile intent towards its neighbours to distract its population from its internal fissiparous and centrifugal tendencies.

Why do the Indians on this forum insist on digressing from the subject of the thread and resort to levity (not levitation which is another unique Indian past time)? I woul like some serious discussion on the issue raised in this thread as it has implications for the rest of South Asia. Will India collapse like the Soviet Union? Do the tensions exist within Indian society for such an eventuality? It has been my thesis in 'The India Doctrine' that the fear of disintegration requires the Indian government to have hostile intent towards its neighbours to distract its population from its internal fissiparous and centrifugal tendencies.

What a funny topic is this if you say Pre-Independence then Pakistan and Bangladesh would also be part of India which no one wants. If you want serious discussion then here we go ...

Bangladesh captured Assam and Bengal and parts of Mumbai couple of years back only official announcement is pending, I am wondering why Pakistan is not capturing Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat which are up for grabs come and please liberate us. People of Tamilnadu are desperately trying to join Srilanka. Maoist and Ulfa have joined forces they already have parallel government. 14 -15 separatist groups are soon going to declare independence.

We cannot ignore the truth.

On a serious note, Idiots dont even know that in Indian Internal politics foriegn policy is not even discussed. Electioneering here is all about what the government will do for you, not what the government blames everything on everybody else. Except Terrorism, the government does not blame anything on anybody else. Idiots or simply complete dud-heads with their idiotic conspiricy theories doesnt even know the basic facts. That irritates me.

Electionerring in India, is all about vote bank politics. Why with all its problems India stays together, your answer : A Strong Central authourity, The states have been stripped of powers, and most of it lay with the center. This is why India wont dis-integrate. There have been gross negligence on part of India Government and the State Governments on different matters, such as poverty,infrastructure esp in the North Eastern State. Issue Kashmir as a physical entity will never re-join with the Azad Kashmir,
The main problem facing India, today is corruption and distribution of wealth. Proper Planning and distribution will lead to better infrastructure and over all poverty eradication.
Now, India is economically supported by 10-14 Major states which pay for the rest of the States which are down-trodden through the center. For example, Kashmir gets more money than it makes for Infrastructure and social Development.

The power of wealth is firmly with the center. Most of these insurgencies are cropping up cuz of im-proper distribution and lack of wealth in parts like the north east. These maoist insurgencies in most cases are not a problem, while there are times they get away with spetacular 50 people killing spree. The government cant put in the army as they are central forces, Maoist are better equipped than the police. India being a democracy, Regional politics is different to central politcs , Therefore they cant involve the Army for small problems like the Maoist.

The Main insurgency's in India is Kashmir, Assam and Nagaland.

But again Maoist are evident as a force in some 3-4 states,and in the rest they have their political wings. Basically they are communist. Communist party of India is already a ruling coailtion in the UPA central government.

India is prospering, especially in Southern India, but these wealth will get automatically distributed to the rest of India, Therefore if the economic trend continue's India as a Union will continue to be stronger. Comparison with Soviet Union is stupid, Reason they were Economically broke therefore could not enforce their very strong central power.

So all you India Haters, Pray that my country goes broke, ....Cuz otherwise you have no chance in hell.

Beautiful Adux!!!! Especially the last para written in the tone of authority & confidence.

Is Neo the chosen one?

He is Honorary Member-Citizen of MALLU-LAND, He can live here and hopefully make babies with our WOmen,(our women are known for their beautiful breasts..lol)....... and he will get a complimentary breakfast of Ras's'berry Pancakes from the MallU-LAnd government,

Back
Top Bottom