What's new

India could be key target of new al-Qaeda chief

bwahahahah attention seekers as always but this practice this time seems too silly and if came true then it will be a hell for bharatis so they should refrain from such silly claims sans any basis

:smoke: Don't worry Jana. Your boys gave us enough training since the late 80s to tackle this menace. 3 decades of practice has made us the best in this business. The only weak point that is left to master in this game is urban counter-terrorism, which we will eventually learn. Mistakes here can be costly, but it teaches a lot. 26/11 has taught us a lot and so are our good friends from the Middle East exchanging tips (they're the best in this area).

As I said above:

"Communist terror---- Jihad------ separatism----- khalistani movement----drug terror..India has faced them all and sent them packing to hell. WE have nothing to fear."

This is just a propaganda made by frustrated people
ofcourse after killing of osama, in order to boost the morale of their people and to show that they still got some spark, they had to come up with some boastful statements

i dont think something will happen practically in this regard

i think india enjoys perceiving danger threats...........
@ALPHA LOIN

that might be the case, but there is a strong possibilty of an attack in INDIA. any attack inside INDIA will give a new leader like AL ZAWAHIRI a great victory to boast about. any attack on INDIA would have great implications, 1st it ll give AL QAIDA great leverage among jihadi groups which are anti INDIA in core, these groups would certainly be impressed with AL QAIDA, & they might well come together under the banner of AL QAIDA. 2nd it ll put the pakistani government under enormous pressure & strain, PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT & ESTABLISHMENT would have a lot to loose. 3rd in any attack on INDIAN soil AL QAIDA would have to recruit some jihadis from within INDIA for logistic support or probably to carry out the attack. this third point would be of huge significance, INDIA is a huge recruiting ground for an organistaion like AL QAIDA, i am surprised that till now we haven't seen any big figure coming out of INDIA. INDIA has a large muslim population with it's fair share of disgruntled & angry young men, who are generally well educated, & many of them are at speed with the 21st century, there expertise in IT & other TECHNOLOGICAL feilds would be a great asset for an organisation like
AL QAIDA.

I HOPE THAT THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BORDER WOULD BE UP TO THE TASK TO PERVENT ANY SUCH ACT.

what a great mind this guy has got
he has full plans to invade india whatsoever
he thinks exactly as if he was one of them
shows the typical mentality of any fellow Pakistani

what a great mind this guy has got
he has full plans to invade india whatsoever
he thinks exactly as if he was one of them
shows the typical mentality of any fellow Pakistani
@hitesh

thank you for your appreciation,
on topic, I am just perceiving a threat, and I believe I am doing it in a logical manner.
as far as invading INDIA, I do not wish to have innocent people's blood on my concious.
if my post shows the TYPICAL MENTALITY OF A PAKISTANI, then your post also shows the TYPICAL MENATLITY OF AN INDIAN. why do you think or percieve that any thing coming out of a PAKISTANI'S mind is anti INDIAN & pro viollence.

LeT is an Al-Qaeda affiliate, an extension of the arm of Al-Qaeda. Technically speaking, there is already Al-Qaeda in India. LeT & other Al-Qaeda affiliates are a threat to the region as a whole.

well said mate LeT & AL-Qaeda is threat to the region as well as whole humanity

i think India should join war against terrorism.. this will assert India's power in global arena..
India can create more pressure to attain security council position
and gain US support for kashmir issue

Back
Top Bottom