What's new

India claims killing 3 Pakistanis at Punjab border.

thats why peoples Laugh at you :rofl::rofl::rofl:
you make claim on your own mental levels , and what you think international media will will take your Star Plus kind of news Seriously ? hahhahaha:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I think you didn't get drift.

Do you know the full story Kidoo ?? Later your defence establishment awarded many PA regulars but obviously posthousmoly.

I think you didn't get drift.

Do you know the full story Kidoo ?? Later your defence establishment awarded many PA regulars but obviously posthousmoly.

no one is talking about kargil " jazbaati " hhahahhaha

Not to forget that the so called intruders had some 60 Kg of Heroin on them. We should just welcome them in with a garland and let our society get destroyed by heroine like their own country Pakistan, home to world's second largest population of crack addicts. Death is obviously unfortunate, but can't be avoided, specially when they shoot at our soldiers instead of surrendering.

Ironically the very same Pakistanis have nothing to say when Iran kills Pakistani drug smugglers or when Saudi Arabia beheads them. But when India does the same, then how dare they ! :tsk:

Not only in middle east. Everywhere they are awarded death sentence.Even women are not spared.

This one is only 1 day old, as many as 30 awarded death in one go.

Vietnam sentences 30 heroin smugglers to death in country's biggest-ever drug trafficking trial over 12-TON haul | Mail Online

BSF recovers 36 kg heroin, kills 3 Pakistan smugglers - The Times of India

1.) I agree that celebrating death is bad, but what is this "Our"?????

2.) It sounds that celebrating other then "Our" is allowed.

3.) I can show you dozens of threads where death of so called terrorist were celebrated.

4.) These 3 pakistanis were within India so how come 3 smugglers and possible terrorist financiers (as drugs is the biggest source of finance for terrorists apart from the govt.) were innocent?

Celebrating death is not allowed. In this case the dead our ours. Is that too hard to comprehend for you?

Very sad incident.

The respected cross border brave hearts were martyred during the Mission Impossible due to the contact with metal pieces emanated from a tunnel like hand held machine . The brave ones were reported carrying heroin which is a non toxic non-harmful material used for medical purposes and their demise is a big void for all the people in medical field.

Well from the news it seems that they were smuggling narcotics, but then again they should have just given up to the security rather than firing at them. They would have been deported back to Pakistan, to face smuggling charges.

Well from the news it seems that they were smuggling narcotics, but then again they should have just given up to the security rather than firing at them. They would have been deported back to Pakistan, to face smuggling charges.
If they had this much sense, they wouldnt have tried this foolhardy venture to begin with..

Ironically the very same Pakistanis have nothing to say when Iran kills Pakistani drug smugglers or when Saudi Arabia beheads them.

It's ok if muslims kill muslims.

It's ok if muslims kill muslims.
No.. Its to do with countries and not religion.. China for example..The mutual hate between India and Pakistan is huge enough to deter any logical thinking on an incident like this.

Why are you bringing religion into this thread?

Because I have seen threads of Iranians killing Pakistani drug smugglers and how Pakistanis react to that. There is only one plausible explanation.

Back
Top Bottom