What's new

India calls Iran a devil

Indians are known to be back stabbers, now wait for Russia's turn.

Well indian are trying to get in with americans so americans will save them if their neighbours kick them. But i would like to assure any indian worries that your neighbours are peace loving people you should not worry

Indians are known to be back stabbers, now wait for Russia's turn.

Russians themselves are known historical back stabbers. That is why their relationship with India is strong. But it is fun to see which one wins at the end.

I'm pretty sure Pakistani Generals call America the devil incarnate behind their backs.That doesn't mean they stopped cooperating with them to the fullest.Every nation does the "fake smiles dog and pony show" guys.

Russians themselves are known historical back stabbers. That is why their relationship with India is strong. But it is fun to see which one wins at the end.

:lol: Very true, no wonder indians have a strong fake strategic relationship with Russians, but who will back stab the other first? Only time will tell.

Well indian are trying to get in with americans so americans will save them if their neighbours kick them. But i would like to assure any indian worries that your neighbours are peace loving people you should not worry

Yeah, India should not be afraid at all. The regional countries will never kick them for no reason and America will never save them either if those countries start kicking them for some reason. India is just inviting Americans in and this is the coming of another "East India Company" for them. Welcome to another three centuries of slavery. Thank God we separated our ways.

the only country who is pure is Pakistan , right? grow up ,stop behaving like children.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom