What's new

India building defence capabilities like China: Antony

:bounce:

do you seriously believe that? our annual defense budget is about 100 billion USD, can you match that?

dude as always :cheers: we might not be as good as u but we will learn from u .i.e. china and reach there.

This is not just me, its the belief of my nation & its people. China is a great inspiration for us when it comes to development :cheers:

to give some quick stats on your strong indian economy, here you go:

the total revenue for india's software industry is 64 billion USD between April 2007 to March 2008.

Indian software industry forecast to grow 33 percent; Europe to offset any US slowdown - AP Worldstream | Encyclopedia.com

that is only about 50% of our software industry back at home.

:smokin: not to mention the fact that our telecommunication sector is always better than the software industry.

capabilities like China? how? where are you going to source the funding? with a shitty economy and a shitty infrastructure, how to match with me?

I really think the mods made a mistake unbanning your sorry @ss.

一条黄狗也比你这头“皇汉”猪要值钱

I have reported your offensive post.

dude as always :cheers: we might not be as good as u but we will learn from u .i.e. china and reach there.

This is not just me, its the belief of my nation & its people. China is a great inspiration for us when it comes to development :cheers:

that is what I want. the problem is your officers/media don't want that.

check what is going on in the past few weeks.

dude, Sanskrit is older than chinese actually , but, the truth is almost every chinese people can read the articles writtened 2000 years ago.

I think you are quite right, cat. Vedic Sanskrit is older. However, if I am not mistaken, it is roughly the same age as the "Oracle bone characters" (甲骨文), which of course, is even less well understood than Vedic Sanskrit.

But the Chinese language as we currently understand it is in fact older than Hindi, I think.

:smokin: it is a shame that your people have to use a foreign language as the official language. it is a shame that your PM have to use a foreign language to address in international meetings.

you know why? because india is never regarded as a world power.

lets just say we dont care abt the language we speak as long as people understand what we speak:cheers:

we respect our national language (hindi) & my mother tongue which is called Kannada. But we have that respect on one side

lets say if i come to china and speak to people there in kannada no one would understand rite. so i would just make a honest attempt to learn Chinese and speak in the same so i can reach out to people.

using a person to translate what i say would be stupid it just dosent have the same effect as i speak

and u know how ppl listening to me be doing :lazy::lazy::lazy: so its better to adress the ppl in the language they understand :azn:

indian are peace-lovers actually ,also chinese, all we should does is understand each other , is culturel exchange.

i must sat that I love india, peoples of india, being a chinese, especialy the sage of past indian, chinese also learn wisdom from them, like Silabhadra,bodhidharma,can you guys tell some story about them, I am study this sage recently, send to my mailbox (zhangsanjue@163.com)

forgive my awful english

You are doing well, cat, I must say.

There is zero need to apologize for using the international language. It's good for you! China's situation is different from India, where the "real" official language has to be English our of simple necessity, and for national unity purposes.

Some Desis will be quick to tell you that Hindi is the national language. But not even your Kannada-speaking Dravidian (likely) friend here has been entirely forth-coming with you.

The truth behind his talk about "respect" is that the proud South Indians simply do not accept Hindi as the "national language" on an instinctive level. Well the South Indians, particularly the Tamils (you'll know if you'd been to Singapore and SE Asia, or their IT hubs) do have an awful lot to be proud of.

But then again, it's only recently that the Cantonese have grudgingly accepted Mandarin as the national tongue in China ...

Hey Made in China goods are so much hated by Indians for the C grade quality

Made in China goods are not Bad, its like what you order is what you get. Our buisnessmen order cheap stuff so we get it cheap. The laptop/desktop you might be using is also Chinese (no problem with quality). When will we see Indian made Laptop?

india outsource workers need to speak english to show their respect for the masters.

:smokin:

and what is that ur masters are from west too ?
U poke fun as though u are the masters !!! check the reality...
u may be stronger than India, but ur products mean cheap in US....
but why do they sell ? becoz they r cheap.

Don't criticize sbdy when ur basic model of development is based on it.:argh::argh:

At least learn some history of 1962 Sino-Indo war;

The Rediff Special/ Neville Maxwell
No account of the 1962 war would be complete without Neville Maxwell's authoritative analysis. Which is why we are reprinting this article which was run on rediff in June last year.

After the 1962 war, the Indian Army commissioned Lieutenant General Henderson Brooks and Brigadier P S Bhagat to study the debacle. As is wont in India, their report was never made public and lies buried in the government archives. But some experts have managed to piece together the contents of the report. One such person is Neville Maxwell, who has studied the 1962 war in depth.

In the article that follows, Indians will be shocked to discover that, when China crushed India in 1962, the fault lay at India, or more specifically, at Jawaharlal Nehru and his clique's doorsteps. It was a hopelessly ill-prepared Indian Army that provoked China on orders emanating from Delhi, and paid the price for its misadventure in men, money and national humiliation.

rediff.com: The India-China War, 40 Years On

By the way can anybody help me to find some products that made in

India ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Yes tell me which industry you want a focus?

India is the world's biggest market for small cars and this is her strength in the automobile industry. I am sorry but it is not China. It is a globally accepted fact. It goes on further to say, in the coming years India's commercial and industrial strenght would lie in maintainign status quo int he small car segment which has a huge export market. I am sure India being a member of BRIC has ahuge export potential particularly to the LatAM, African and Eastern European nations.

Come challenge this.

Indian two-wheeler market is the world's biggest and it not only produces but also is the largest domestic market for world class two wheelers. Go to any African country or a LatAm country and ask them. particularly Brazil.

And yes, if you are so eager to test how much India's credit is, you should know GULSAR the fcuking copy which the Hans are trying to sell. Heights of Industrialisation....

Shuts everything up for you.

Thirdly,

Indian IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam and HCL. I dont know if your haLf brained attiutde is going to defy this as well !!!!!!

I am amazed....

Dont counter this with Huawei and all those small software companies that you have in scores of EPZs and SEZs ...We all know the quality of Huawei and other Chinese made products requiring software technologies like the infamous Chinese Cell Phones ..

Globally people know (Particularly the US and EU, who you trade with most) that your cell phones do not have even a basic EMEI number. In todays era of Islamic Terror ...agencies around the world do not take risks , nor do governments..

So Chinese electronic goods ... A STRICT NO NO ....Brother you have to depend upon Indians to buy these mobile phones ..no one else would buy them.

And please do not tell me you have Cisco, Microsoft, Apple and other American firms having their manufacturing set up in China..

That is a simple case of taking advantage of the global economic phenomemon of division of labor and cost arbitrage...

Hope this gives you light to wriggle out of the "MADE IN CHINA" tunnel

Jai Hind

The customer service's India English is awesome... to understand...囧
But we have to get used to it coz almost CSR are Indians. They always greet me good evening when I called them on morning time.

Back
Top Bottom