What's new

India and Vietnam co-operation in SCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1962 was nothing but a fraud done by China. 10000 Indians vs 80000 Chinese. And you talk of heroism and victory. Whole world laughs on you for your cowardly act. Atlast you even ran back to your original postion, fearing a severe retaliation.

Regarding India collapsing......... Well this is going to happen in China. Just few weeks back there was a trailor show. whole film is yet to release. Unrest is growing. Soon Hans will be kicked by Zhuangs, Manchus, Huis, Miaos, Uyghurs, Tujias, Yis, Mongols, Tibetans, Buyeis, Dongs, Kazakhs etc. India will support all of them just like tibetians and China will split into multiple small countries.

We will again use you all as our loaders & porters. Same as Mongols and Manchus use to do.

if whole world laugh at us for inflicted the biggest humaliation in the entire history of india then they probally split at india for not putting up a real fight but surrendered easily.:rofl:

if whole world laugh at us for inflicted the biggest humaliation in the entire history of india then they probally split at india for not putting up a real fight but surrendered easily.:rofl:
Atleast we didnt get huge humiliation like millions rape like you in second world war

???????????? is that your replied ???? man this is simply embaressing, if i were you i dig a hole and hide under it

O, Chinese dig and hide the truth that chinese lost his independence to Mongolia and Manchu and the long time Chinese are slaves of mongolia and Manchu. he he. :meeting:

You need to read real history and not CCP propaganda. You will realise how brave our men were. Even without proper winter clothing, food and ammunition, they fought and died at there post.

Not like you guys...... once getting beaten, running back. then again coming back with more ppl. and again and again.

It was not a war of match. 1 to 1. It was a cheating/ fraud done by spineless and gutless ppl.

If at all you have guts, why dont you come and take Arunachal Pradesh from us. Where is your strength and power now. Piss**g in pant.

Atleast we didnt get huge humiliation like millions rape like you in second world war

Oh really???? sad to see the magic 81 number is at work again , let me give you a test ,being completely colonised for more than 200 years is better or worse LOL

You need to read real history and not CCP propaganda. You will realise how brave our men were. Even without proper winter clothing, food and ammunition, they fought and died at there post.

Not like you guys...... once getting beaten, running back. then again coming back with more ppl. and again and again.

It was not a war of match. 1 to 1. It was a cheating/ fraud done by spineless and gutless ppl.

If at all you have guts, why dont you come and take Arunachal Pradesh from us. Where is your strength and power now. Piss**g in pant.

i wasnt even borned in china you silly fool so dont give me all that CCCP craps i dont even know how to get chinese news untill recently

Oh really???? sad to see the magic 81 number is at work again , let me give you a test ,being completely colonised for more than 200 years is better or worse LOL

i wasnt even borned in china you silly fool so dont give me all that CCCP craps i dont even know how to get chinese news untill recently

Did you forgot spanking by western countries in two opium wars? They almost ruled you. Then Japnese Humiliate you and then Viets? sorry the list is too long

If not US you were colonized by Japanese in second world war. You have this uncanny talent to got beaten by small countries. You did it in second world war and you did it successfully in 1979

Why do you keep forgetting 1967? It too us 1 day to route them up. :P

Communists are all the same: all air no substance.

Wondered why is it that they always have so much posturing? This is the reason.

sorry for you mate. You dont have any credibility here as you are member of 50 cent army. As a paid internet warrior why should we believe what you are saying.

And since then you are on propaganda drugs. Your language shows that you have lost you fight. Only looser go so low.

Did you forgot spanking by western countries in two opium wars? They almost ruled you. Then Japnese Humiliate you and then Viets? sorry the list is too long

Cheer leader number 2 :rofl:

And since then you are on propaganda drugs. Your language shows that you have lost you fight. Only looser go so low.

Never mind there is nothing i can do if you are that stupid

Cheer leader number 2 :rofl:

Rather than making personal comments please answer uncomfortable questions. I can understand that you are getting cultural shocks here as its very opposite to which was taught by CPC

Why do you keep forgetting 1967? It too us 1 day to route them up. :P

Communists are all the same: all air no substance.

Wondered why is it that they always have so much posturing? This is the reason.

LOL yes 1967 a mere skirmish and you guys are so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom