What's new

India and her Muslims

Stop your crap comments. You pretend to be a muslim and EXPOSE your true colours! :tdown: You have no idea of muslims and christian problem in India, let alone sympathy or a solution. Stop your BS.:angry:

Fighter

Explain what you tried to mean.

Stop your crap comments. You pretend to be a muslim and EXPOSE your true colours! :tdown: You have no idea of muslims and christian problem in India, let alone sympathy or a solution. Stop your BS.:angry:

Fighter

I am an Indian and a Christian..
Tell me about that "Christian problem in India" so that I can take some preventive measures. :what:
Thanks in advance.

P.S- ignore this if you are not an Indian which I highly suspect.

I am an Indian and a Christian..
Tell me about that "Christian problem in India" so that I can take some preventive measures. :what:
Thanks in advance.

P.S- ignore this if you are not an Indian which I highly suspect.
Forget him mate....He perhaps need assistance to choose the correct flag in his profile....or he did it intentionally to troll....

those who dont know india must know that, india is a functioning democracy right from its beginning ,we indians by nature believe in democratic values.

india has diversity in every field of life, why u sick stick to only religion.

talking about relgious diversity in india than its in individual's home, and in society too

you guys are reporting relgious clashes in gujarat which occur in 2002 thats a history so those who are questioning india's relgious diversity really keeps pathetic thinking and they need to look at their own home

Last edited:
The muslims of India are in a far better position then anywhere else in the world. I am a sikh. I have had hindu friends, muslim friends, christian friends, buddhist friends and even athiests.
None have been partial to me and nor have I been partial to them.
Indians in urban areas are over religion. They share a single identity. They are Indians. There are politicians who try to create problems for their own benefit. But other than that, India is very peaceful.

To us, country comes first. Religion is secondary.

All BS spread over this thread from fundamentalisits and AGENTS of all hues. colours, ethenicity and nationality do not deserve any reasonable answer. CRAP comments about Muslims GOOD/BETTER/BEST CONDITINS IN INDIA are pathetic efforts by these sick people. Spread your BS at the cost of your own time with no RETURN from educated and aware members of this forum!

Fighter

:sniper:hindu god river ganga is one of the most polluted rivers on earth.
and imagine there god cant clean its on self.
hindu belief on penthism that means they considered everything as god.
there is no comparison between a muslim and a hindu.
hinduism just a regional myth religion made by nomadic aryans to rule darvindians.
hinduism got caste systems and the lower mosts shudars the untoucables are considered impure and are not even tpuched by upper catse hindus.
islam dont have any religious caste system and in islam every black white tall small every person of any ethnic back ground is equal.

:pakistan:

Le bhai pehle to teri ego massage kar deta hun tu khush ho jayega..

hindus worship cow,horse,stones,whole universe....:no:...mujhe pata h abhi bhi tujhe khujli ho rahi h:woot:

then what is hindu...

its a term which was used by arabs to identify the population living in india...so there is no hindus..its just a term to represent population of ancient india...then you are also a hindu.

i'll say its not a religion indeed there is no one concept/practice/theory to define god(though we belive in sabka malik ek hai), no single book to follow(different branches of philosophy )

i know u dont know about dvait and advait in philosophical terms in Hinduism...

we consider islam a concept of advaita philosophy...

ab jao bheja khujao:woot:

dont cirticise any religion....love every relgion just like i like and love sufism branch of islam....there are gud and bad in every system....and religion is also a system.

All BS spread over this thread from fundamentalisits and AGENTS of all hues. colours, ethenicity and nationality do not deserve any reasonable answer. CRAP comments about Muslims GOOD/BETTER/BEST CONDITINS IN INDIA are pathetic efforts by these sick people. Spread your BS at the cost of your own time with no RETURN from educated and aware members of this forum!

Fighter

So you meant you are uneducated and ignorant by responding....:P

I've ALWAYS wondered, does the Azaan ring in India?

This is Azaan if you dont know what it is,

So does the Call to Prayer happen in India? If not, is it illegal?

Last edited by a moderator:

YouTube - Islamic Call to Prayer

sometime it amazes me...you guys dont have any idea about india, india has almost equal no of muslims (if we compare with pakistan) and yes in india....aazaan and temple bells rings simultaneously.

even u can listen guruvaani from gurudwara and aazan from a masque.

we have been living with each other from 800 long years..and only diffrence is you

sometime it amazes me...you guys dont have any idea about india, india has almost equal no of muslims (if we compare with pakistan) and yes in india....aazaan and temple bells rings simultaneously.

even u can listen guruvaani from gurudwara and aazan from a masque.

we have been living with each other from 800 long years..and only diffrence is you

Well, in western countries they do not allow azaan. So i thought in india there would some sort of conflict also because they are a minority.

YouTube - Islamic Call to Prayer

Now I must faint.......................
If you dont mind and come in voice chat I can let u hear it as the Masjid is just beside my house. But it may not sound as beautiful as one you have posted. Because quality Moajjen are not available nowadays.

BTW, few years back Bajrang Dal activists attempted to campaign against use of microphone for Azan with stupid logics but people dont bother about them. I dont know they did so in other parts of country or not, but in West Bengal Safron brigade has no power.

One more funny thing...There is a Matt too which shares a common wall with our masjid and once the prist told me that he awakes every morning and start puja hearing the Azan. I have also noticed that their bells start ringing just 10-15 minutes after the Fajr Azaan.

Last edited:
Now I must faint.......................
If you dont mind and come in voice chat I can let u hear it as the Masjid is just beside my house. But it may not sound as beautiful as one you have posted. Because quality Moajjen are not available nowadays.

BTW, few years back Bajrang Dal activists attempted to campaign against use of microphone for Azan with stupid logics but people dont bother about them. I dont know they did so in other parts of country or not, but in West Bengal Safron brigade has no power.

I WILL TRY TO EDUCATE YOU AGAIN !:smitten:
It is MO-AZZIN not Moajjen :agree:
And you still claim you are a Muslim. :cheers:

Fighter

I WILL TRY TO EDUCATE YOU AGAIN !:smitten:
It is MO-AZZIN not Moajjen :agree:
And you still claim you are a Muslim. :cheers:

Fighter
Welcome your effort.I just write how we Bengali pronunce it. Perhaps You saw dictionary.:smitten:

You seem to be a Muslim too but cheering with Beer Glasses.....:no:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom