What's new

India and her Muslims

Ruag

Reaction score
Simply Salman: Salman on SRK, Islam and family life : Single Page View

One has to admire Salman Khan - a living testimony to Hindu-Muslim unity in India

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Ruag could you explain to me how could you be Muslim and Hindu ?
One of them contradicts the other
YOu are either a muslim or not

As a matter of fact, any sought of comparison between Hinduism and Islam is highly idiotic - two completely different religious systems which were developed in different parts of the world in different eras of human history. Hinduism has got nothing to do with Islam.

But Salman's statement, though not framed logically, is a bold one which cuts across religious lines. It is quite obvious what he really meant - being a Muslim or a Hindu, is irrelevant. What matters is humanism and your patriotic fervor.

Last edited:
You may belong to any religion caste or creed - that has nothing to do with the business of the state. In due course of time, Hindus will cease to be Hindus and Muslims will cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the state. -- Jinnah

Words to live by, which we have forgotten.

Must be hard for the Muslims there to keep reminding where their loyalty lies...:( No prob Sallu, we still love you. :)

No webby, muslims in India are doing quiet well .. and its a fact , and :Salman Khan" is one living example u cant deny.

Thanks

true, as a Hindu you can follow anything, start worshipping anything, believe in more than 1 god and whatever

but as a Muslim you are either a Muslim or a Non Muslim there is not any third word in Islamic dictionary

true, as a Hindu you can follow anything, start worshipping anything, believe in more than 1 god and whatever

but as a Muslim you are either a Muslim or a Non Muslim there is not any third word in Islamic dictionary

Please do not talk if you know nothing... You all are converted muslims, because Your for fathers were Hindus, India Asia There were no muslims before the arabs raided us, some were forced to convert, some who had guts stayed as Hindus...

So just do not take each and every chance to abuse a religion, You very well know the history, why waste time talking about it...

Last edited:
factually speaking ,Salman Khan is half hindu as her mother was hindu before she converted to islam after her marriage.

You may belong to any religion caste or creed - that has nothing to do with the business of the state. In due course of time, Hindus will cease to be Hindus and Muslims will cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the state. -- Jinnah

Words to live by, which we have forgotten.

Beautiful Words, still sad that very few people abid by it or don't fully understand the depth or the meaning of this quote even though its very precise and direct

I think Imran Hasmi & Shabana Azmi should also issue such a statement then may be they get their own Residential Apartment in Mumbai to live in.

Salman Khan a muslim ?? Guys get a life, a drinker, a womanizer & a killer who killed people sleeping on pavement in his drunken carnage & still has the balls to laugh & enjoy life ? Such a person & calls himself a Muslim ??

I bet, if you ask him to pronounce the Kalma-e-Toheed, he won't be able to do it. Or ask him how many rakats are there in our nimaz, bet again he won't have any Idea.

Seen their videos of their Movie's "Moohrat" doing all the hindi rituals, after which they call themselves Muslims ?

SK has a Hindu temple in his home, he calls himself a Muslim after that ??

Simple reasoning is that if they don't do such things, people will dislike them & then who will cast them ?? Who will go to their movies ??

I think Shabana Azmi & Imran Hasmi both are Indians too, but then why they can't buy their own apartments ?? Ohhhh i forgot they are Muslims too.

And dear Indian friends, no need to post BS kind of statements in reply, this is a fact, no denying it.

Proud well to do patriotic Indian Muslims like Salman, Shahrukh, Amir, the Pathan brothers, Zaheer, Azim Premji, Kalam saab, etc. make Pakistanis uncomfortable, coz it forces them to introspect.

They are very happy and comfortable though with impoverished backward Indian muslims, coz it gives them a warm glow of false superiority and for a moment helps them forget the mess surrounding them in their own country.

And dear Pakistani brothers, no need to post BS kind of statements in reply either, coz this too is a fact, and there is no denying it.

Cheers, Doc

I think Imran Hasmi & Shabana Azmi should also issue such a statement then may be they get their own Residential Apartment in Mumbai to live in.

Salman Khan a muslim ?? Guys get a life, a drinker, a womanizer & a killer who killed people sleeping on pavement in his drunken carnage & still has the balls to laugh & enjoy life ? Such a person & calls himself a Muslim ??

I bet, if you ask him to pronounce the Kalma-e-Toheed, he won't be able to do it. Or ask him how many rakats are there in our nimaz, bet again he won't have any Idea.

Seen their videos of their Movie's "Moohrat" doing all the hindi rituals, after which they call themselves Muslims ?

SK has a Hindu temple in his home, he calls himself a Muslim after that ??

Simple reasoning is that if they don't do such things, people will dislike them & then who will cast them ?? Who will go to their movies ??

I think Shabana Azmi & Imran Hasmi both are Indians too, but then why they can't buy their own apartments ?? Ohhhh i forgot they are Muslims too.

And dear Indian friends, no need to post BS kind of statements in reply, this is a fact, no denying it.

Wait.. so you say that Salman is not a Muslim because he is a "womanizer" and yet you take up the cause of Shabana Azmi who did a lesbian scene in the film 'Water' and Emraan Hashmi who is nicknamed "serial kisser"?

BTW, Hashmi had withdrawn his allegation of religious discrimination against the housing society. Apparently, there was a misunderstanding between him and the broker.

Hashmi's U-turn, blames miscommunication for controversy

And the very fact that there was a huge debate in India over the Hashmi-apartment episode shows that Indians are sensitive to the discrimination faced by Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom