What's new

India aircraft carrier - Vikramaditya, 45400 tons

I got to be honest with you..These threads you open about how superior the Chinese are with respect to any country in this world have really started opening my eyes.I mean your threads are a treat for people like me.Infact the only reason i come to PDF is to read these threads which show how Strong the chinese are.Chinese invented Football..Chinese invented Compass..Man you guys are really incredible.

Jealousy kills its beholders, please tell the world, what India has invented or contributed to the world in its entire "history".

India aircraft carrier - Vikramaditya, 45, 400 tonnes full load

China aircraft carrier - Varyag, 70,500 tonnes full load
A huge 75,000 ton mountain of scrap metal can be acquired by missiles from a million miles away, sending it to the bottom of the sea much much faster due to its weight!

Anyway, what a stupid question. Juveniles should be kept away from military forums.

No. of carriers china ever operated ------- 0

India operated 2 carriers in the past and has more than 50 years of experience opereating carriers while china has nill ......

I am clearly doubting the identity of chineese guys in PDF , in 5 years of my career with chineese organisation myself interacted with many chineese people , but none of them dont even similiar to guys in PDF....

false flags.. huh....?

That Ukranian heap of crap weighs 65000 tonnes and not 70000 tonnes. A big mouth Chinese caught megafarting again :woot:

Varyag Heavy Aviation Cruiser | Military-Today.com
No that is it's loaded weight, if it was of the Admiral Kuznetsov Class...............
What China got was a ship of deadweight around 30,000 or 40000. It is only after outfitting and refitting that the tonnage will up. But it will still rmain below the tonnage of Kuznetsov, as it lacks the armaments present on it.

No that is it's loaded weight, if it was of the Admiral Kuznetsov Class...............
What China got was a ship of deadweight around 30,000 or 40000. It is only after outfitting and refitting that the tonnage will up. But it will still rmain below the tonnage of Kuznetsov, as it lacks the armaments present on it.

Kuznetsov Class Super Cruisers have empty weight of 45000 tonnes and full weight of 60000 tonnes.. I know tonnage will go up.. what's your point ?

I am clearly doubting the identity of chineese guys in PDF , in 5 years of my career with chineese organisation myself interacted with many chineese people , but none of them dont even similiar to guys in PDF....

false flags.. huh....?
Isn't that obvious? There may perhaps be a couple of genuine Chinese posters here and who talk sense. The rest are all trolls from....Oh well, nuff said! :cheesy:

Weight category
INS VIKRANT - 40,000+ tonnes
INS Vikramditya - 45,400 tons full load
INS Viraat - 23,900 tons standard,28,700 tons full load
Chinese Carrier - 33,000 t (32,000 long tons) currently,53,000 to 55,000 t (52,000 to 54,000 long tons) standard,66,000 to 67,500 t (65,000 to 66,400 long tons) full load
IAC-2 - over 65,000 tons

INS VIRAT 76,000 shp
INS VIKRANT 80+ MW
INS Vikramaditya 140,000 hp
Ex-Varyag 150 MW
IAC-2 In excess of 100MW.

INS Viraat Speed: 28 knots (52 km/h)
VARYAG Speed: 32 knots (59 km/h; 37 mph)
INS VIKRAMADITYA Speed: 32 knots (59 km/h)
INS VIKRANT Speed: 28 kn (52 km/h)

INS VIRAT Range: 6,500 mi (10,500 km) at 14 knots (26 km/h)
VARYAG Range: 3,850 nautical miles (7,130 km; 4,430 mi) at 32 knots
INS Vikramaditya Range: 13500 miles at 18 knots (33 km/h)
INS VIKRANT Range: 7,500 nmi (13,900 km)
IAC-2 similar to IAC1.

INS VIRAT Armament: 2 x 40mm Bofors AA guns,16 x Barak SAM VL cells
VARYAG Armament: 2 x Type 1030 CIWS,4 x FL-3000N (18 Cell Missile system),2 x ASW 12 tube rocket launchers, 3 x decoys and chaffs 24 tubes,
INS VIKRAMADITYA Armament: 8 CADS-N-1 Kashtan CIWS guns
INS VIKRANT Armament: 4x Otobreda 76 mm and various point defence SAM and CIWS

INS VIRAT Aircraft carried: Up to 30 aircraft, Sea Harrier FRS51,Westland Sea King Mk.42B-C,HAL Chetak,HAL Dhruv
INS VIKRAMADITYA Aircraft carried: 16-24 Mikoyan MiG-29K,10 helicopters, possible mix of Ka-28 helicopters ASW,Ka-31 elicopters AEW, or HAL Dhruv
INS VIKRANT Aircraft carried: 29 Mikoyan MiG-29K or HAL Tejas,10 Kamov Ka-31 or Westland Sea King
VARYAG Aircraft carried: Shenyang J-15,26 fixed wing aircraft,24 helicopters.
IAC-2 Aircraft carried: 40-45 fixed wing aircraft an 1 squadron of helicopters,with naval AWACS & transport aircraft.

of course varayag...but do you even have aircraft to fly from that thing???get that first..

The Indian Navy's CBG usually consists of two destroyers (usually of the Delhi Class, previously Kashins were used) and two or more frigates, (usually a combination of Brahmaputra, Talwar or Shivalik class) and one support ship.
New formation structure will be different from this one. All classes upgraded considered at the time of deployment.
This will be two Delhi class & Kolkata class multi role destroyers,more than two frigate mixed of Shivalik class & Talwar class stealth frigates with 1 in forward patrol mode,1 SSN(depend on availability),1 supply ship(oiler & support missions).
There will be around 7-8 ships in all conditions in a single CBG at all times.
I don't know about Chinese ones much though.
Most probably 1 destroyer,1-2 frigates,1 SSN,1 supply ship.

The Indian Navy's CBG usually consists of two destroyers (usually of the Delhi Class, previously Kashins were used) and two or more frigates, (usually a combination of Brahmaputra, Talwar or Shivalik class) and one support ship.
New formation structure will be different from this one. All classes upgraded considered at the time of deployment.
This will be two Delhi class & Kolkata class multi role destroyers,more than two frigate mixed of Shivalik class & Talwar class stealth frigates with 1 in forward patrol mode,1 SSN(depend on availability),1 supply ship(oiler & support missions).
There will be around 7-8 ships in all conditions in a single CBG at all times.
I don't know about Chinese ones much though.
Most probably 1 destroyer,1-2 frigates,1 SSN,1 supply ship.

holy sh!t..now they will start posting pictures..brace yourselves..

Back
Top Bottom